IRS paying billions in interest on millions of delayed tax returns

The best thing we could do is get rid of the IRS they are nothing but mafia stealing whores.
I did not know they paid interests on returns awaiting refunds. I remember when the kid were growing up, getting refunds, until I started making adjustments, aiming for minimal dollar flow either way at tax time.

The simple solution is to add an additional assessment to late returns.
Canada deals with the issue in the sensible and effective way.

Doesn't America do the same?

until I started making adjustments, aiming for minimal dollar flow either way at tax time.
Obviously elementary economics but still the majority almost certainly doesn't because they're waiting for the gratification reward in the mail.

Duped by their own ignorance!

The best thing we could do is get rid of the IRS they are nothing but mafia stealing whores.
What will be cool with the demise of Roe is that pregnant women can claim their zygote/fetus as a dependent from day one now....and they get a Social Security card while still in the womb.....not to forget child support payments.

The "interest free loan" pays interest when it is overdue. That's what this thread is about.

You do realize that if you’re getting a refund you’ve been giving the government an interest free loan for the year.

The people have been trained to think that “ refund” really pays off at the end my gawd if they really sat down and thought for themselves and not what the gawd dam gov. Told them, or what their minion HR & R block dumbasses told them they’d soon realize how much money has been lost and is lost.

Gawd ppl have been so , so dumbed down it is incredible even people holding fucking PHD’s are literally fkg idiots.

The people have been trained to think that “ refund” really pays off at the end my gawd if they really sat down and thought for themselves and not what the gawd dam gov. Told them, or what their minion HR & R block dumbasses told them they’d soon realize how much money has been lost and is lost.

Gawd ppl have been so , so dumbed down it is incredible even people holding fucking PHD’s are literally fkg idiots.
It’s almost as if they see a tax refund as some sort of bonus.

What will be cool with the demise of Roe is that pregnant women can claim their zygote/fetus as a dependent from day one now....and they get a Social Security card while still in the womb.....not to forget child support payments.

People who have been vaccinated do not know this, but as things progress their jabs have already pre determined what they can or can not have, what they can or can not do…….. They are no longer human nad corporate owned now the health care society now has a say what you get and what you won’t.

It is going to be a mess these ppl can’t even begin to imagine…….

I think many kind of see it as a savings accunt at the end of the year they get to spend it works so well for them because there is no way in hell for them to touch it other than the give date the IRS whores decide.

These dumb asses can’t even research how taxes tech. Are ILLEGAL and there is no law on the books stating that paying taxes is even legal.

An attorney offered fifty grand for anybody who could find a law that say the people have to pay taxes I forget if it is the state or fed. My guess it’s the Fed. Assholes.

Here is a great example how they will be owned LOL

“I remember warning you about the fact that top globalists were involved in Ancestry.com and the other big DNA harvesting company, and I told you it was being sold to the Chinese because Big Tech has no regard for the law. They do whatever they want, they’re the Deep State, they just have a blank check. At the top of the pyramid, propping up China and the whole globalist system is a consortium of private banks that own BlackRock and Vanguard. Well, now ‘Blackstone to acquire Ancestry.com for $4.7 billion’ and ownership of your DNA. Now they’ll patent your DNA and later claim they own it when you try to get any gene therapy. They’re mapping out the whole future right now.”

I hardly ever get back. Seems some are probably used to feeding off government titties here.

The law requires estimated payments for those of us that have self employment income. Underpayment results in penalties. I would rather over pay a little than be penalized. I will note that while I am very annoyed that the IRS can't find the time to process my taxes and issue my refund for three years, it is only a minor annoyance. What really is annoying is they find time to mail out threats about not making those quarterly payments.

I think of it as a nice surprise. Kind of like when I first get out my winter jacket and find a 5 dollar bill in it.

I don't expect it but it's a pleasent surprise.

Forum List

Back