IRS testimony reveals IRS Shulman went to White House 118 times in 2 years.

Right....And nobody ever, shall we say, stretches the truth on those logs....Right?

Zombie.
So if the log lists the title of the person being regularly visited, location and reason as:
Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Old Executive Office Building 82
Health Care Meeting

That tells you that the log is being stretched. :cuckoo:

It tells me the Right-wing GOP media is telling half truths.

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

FoxRush/RushFox knows that people like Oddball & oreo slurp that stuff right up by the drum :wine: w/o bothering to check the primary sources

dots, you aren't making yourself look smart with these stupid attacks on the people here..

Right....And nobody ever, shall we say, stretches the truth on those logs....Right?

Zombie.
So if the log lists the title of the person being regularly visited, location and reason as:
Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Health Care Meeting

Yeah?...And?....Your evidence that those entries are indeed factual is?

- Yiddish Proverb
That'd make you one of the forum's premier liars.

It's no conspiracy...It's business as usual for Chicago machine thug politics.

You repubs don't have too much compared to real crimes but I imagine your party of douchebags, hee haws and tea baggers will try to carry this to impeachment. Not that I'm a big fan of Obama. He was too inexperienced to understand the reptilian brain of republicans. He should have went for the jugular on day one. Started investigations into the bush war crimes, fired all US attorneys put in by bush, and took harry reid for an airplane ride to convince him to get rid of the fillibuster rule that allowed a minority of republican scum to stonewall everything like they were the majority.

Repubs also love to try to have it both ways. The "Chicago Politics" bullshit is too funny. Yeah, let's say Obama is a bare knuckle's shady dealer...okay if you're going to play that card, you're also going to have to explain how the bare knuckles shady dealer would invite his co-conspirator to the White House--and have the visits logged each time--118 times.

Don't know about you but if I'm in cahoots with someone who is doing something wrong, I'm going to go out of my way to distance myself from them; not drive the getaway car and leave a note for the cops to where to find us.

The IRS matter is a scandal and Obama is responsible as President. But come the fuck on with these conspiracy theories or at least come up with one that makes sense. "Yes, come to the White House 118 times so we can plot strategy in broad daylight."

Jackson is batshit crazy

Personally, I will not be surprised to find out that Obama knows little, if anything, about much of this. I think that by design he is that far removed from what is really going on.

What you just read was an what I am sure was an uncontrollable carem into the truth.
Fucking liberal.

So who exactly would it have been bad for him to see?

BTW, wouldn't the source of the 118 number know exactly who he met?
Why yes, yes they would. So if this person or people are so bad why didn't the source name them???

How many times did he meet Obama?

Well, I think you're wrong.

Whenever I visit the White House, Pentagon, National Military Command Center, NORAD, The Kremlin, Versailles, nobody ever ask me who I'm there to see or records it...I just tell them not to worry about it and usually the guard behind the desk is okay with it.

Earlier when the GOP tried to launch this batshit crazy conspiracy theory, they linked to the searchable database of White House visitors. Gee, and the database had the person or person's being visited or, in some cases, the general event they were a part of.

The No-Planers over at the conspiracy forum think these guys have been out in the sun too long.

Here is a link to the visitor logs:

White House Visitor Log - US News

I didn't see 118 visits but I'm sure they are in there...somewhere.

So, just straight up lies from you, eh?

Every time I have had to log into any federal building, I have ALWAYS been asked what My business was, and who I was there to see.

ALWAYS.

I guess I can now right you off as a person who will do and say anything for political party over country.

Dude, I was being sarcastic. Put down the crack pipe and try to act normal.

Zombie.
Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Health Care Meeting

It tells me the Right-wing GOP media is telling half truths.

- Yiddish Proverb

FoxRush/RushFox knows that people like Oddball & oreo slurp that stuff right up by the drum :wine: w/o bothering to check the primary sources

Now you know why I have that regretable douchebag on ignore.

Who was Shulman appointed by, again?

Not sure I got it the first time.

:lol:

Chimpola appointed lots of democrats and other big gubmint types to all sorts of agencies.

Pretty shitty attempt at deflection, even for you.

Was he going to see Obama? If so could that mean that this could be coming from the top?

Incredibly doubtful he met with Obama more than a couple times where he spoke to him one on one or even in a group.
Having said that...it is incredibly obvious that this topic did in fact come up numerous times in 2012 between Shulman and White House aids.
I don't know if Obama knew...but someone(s) within his administration?
Clearly so.

Was he going to see Obama? If so could that mean that this could be coming from the top?

Incredibly doubtful he met with Obama more than a couple times where he spoke to him one on one or even in a group.
Having said that...it is incredibly obvious that this topic did in fact come up numerous times in 2012 between Shulman and White House aids.
I don't know if Obama knew...but someone(s) within his administration?
Clearly so.
Far more likely that Shulman reported to one or more of Obidoodle's lackeys, so as to maintain plausible deniability when things blew up.

IRS testimony reveals IRS Shulman went to White House 118 times in 2 years.

And?

Where’s the evidence Obama himself instructed anyone in the IRS to target the TPM?

This is mere subjective partisan speculation.

What happened to, "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." ?

What IRS White House Visitor Logs Really Show

And who was Shulman visiting? The officials Shulman met with the most were Sarah Fenn -- 54 visits -- and Nancy Ann DeParle -- 40 visits. DeParle and Fenn were in charge of implementing the Affordable Care Act and Shulman's IRS had just been given broad new authority under the new health care law. Ten of Shulman's visits with DeParle took place at the White House, making up a quarter of his total White House visits.

More: Douglas Shulman White House Visits Reveal Meetings To Implement Health Care Law

And every one of those confabs absolutely required a visit to the WH.

"...but I didn't inhale....":rolleyes:

And every one of those confabs absolutely required a visit to the WH.

"...but I didn't inhale....":rolleyes:
Actually, hardly any of the meetings took place in the WH. The vast majority of Shulman's visits recorded in the White House visitor logs were to the Old Executive Office Building across the street from the WH.

Shulman denied ever discussing 501c(4) groups with White House officials and failed to name who he met with during his visits. At the time Shulman met with the White House throughout 2010 and 2011, Tea Party and Patriot groups were expressing opposition to ObamaCare.

The IRS is charged with reviewing applications that might not qualify for the exemption they are requesting.

The exemption in question is for Social Welfare.

The Tea Party wants to abolish Social Welfare - and they wonder why their application is subject to a higher level of scrutiny.

The Tea Party mission statement is against the exemption they are trying to scam.

Last edited:
The IRS is charged with reviewing applications that might not qualify for the exemption they are requesting.

The exemption in question is for Social Welfare.

The Tea Party wants to abolish Social Welfare - and they wonder why their application is subject to a higher level of scrutiny.

The Tea Party mission statement is against the exemption they are trying to scam.

Inspector General J. Russell George issued a scathing audit report on the targeting of Tea Party and patriot groups that applied for a 501(c)(4) status. The audit said IRS employees had improperly zeroed in on the conservative groups and agency management had failed to exert proper oversight. The mechanism by which they tried to hide that targeting does not really excuse the targeting or the lack of oversight, does it?

Forum List

Back