IRS testimony reveals IRS Shulman went to White House 118 times in 2 years.

Well, I think you're wrong.

Whenever I visit the White House, Pentagon, National Military Command Center, NORAD, The Kremlin, Versailles, nobody ever ask me who I'm there to see or records it...I just tell them not to worry about it and usually the guard behind the desk is okay with it.

Earlier when the GOP tried to launch this batshit crazy conspiracy theory, they linked to the searchable database of White House visitors. Gee, and the database had the person or person's being visited or, in some cases, the general event they were a part of.

The No-Planers over at the conspiracy forum think these guys have been out in the sun too long.
Or maybe they're just operating out in the open because they're certain to get a pass from their lapdogs in the lamestream media and zombie hacks like you.

Oh things keep getting worse and worse...they need to defund this rogue agency along with a few others, EPA, etc etc...and just think, this is who OBAMA (the IRS) put in charge of ENFORCING OBAMACARE
links and video at site

SNIP:

Breaking: Lois Lerner Sued Christian Coalition In Largest FEC Action in History – Then Was Promoted to IRS Where She Targeted Conservatives (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 5:32 PM
Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s. She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. She lost her case. Lerner even asked one conservative during the case if Pat Robertson prayed over him. (Sound familiar?)

These actions landed her at the IRS where she used the same tactics against conservatives and Christians – only on a much larger scale. 500 conservative and Christian groups were illegally targeted by the Obama IRS during her tenure. For twenty-seven months the Obama IRS refused to approve any Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status. At the same time the Obama IRS approved dozens of progressive applications.

Doug McKelway at FOX News reported:

all of it here
Breaking: Lois Lerner Sued Christian Coalition In Largest FEC Action in History ? Then Was Promoted to IRS Where She Targeted Conservatives (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Was he going to see Obama? If so could that mean that this could be coming from the top?
This is, of course, why the Right-wing source did not list who Shulman visited, which the log contains. They knew the gullible will just assume the meetings were with Obama. The visitor log shows he met with POTUS only once in 2009 before the Citizens United decision and all this mess started.

Was he going to see Obama? If so could that mean that this could be coming from the top?
This is, of course, why the Right-wing source did not list who Shulman visited, which the log contains. They knew the gullible will just assume the meetings were with Obama.
How do you know they knew that?...Do you read minds for a living, or just do it for free on the interwebz?

The visitor log shows he met with POTUS only once in 2009 before the Citizens United decision and all this mess started.

Oh yeah, this is all about Citizens United.

Whatta fucking pinhead you are. :lmao:

This is, of course, why the Right-wing source did not list who Shulman visited, which the log contains. They knew the gullible will just assume the meetings were with Obama. The visitor log shows he met with POTUS only once in 2009 before the Citizens United decision and all this mess started.

here ya go, read it and wail away about a right wing source
LINKS in article at site

SNIP:

BREAKING: Former IRS Chief Doug Shulman Met With Obama Four Times During His 118 Visits to White House

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 23, 2013, 8:03 AM
Former IRS chief Doug Shulman told the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Wednesday he never discussed IRS political targeting with the White House, despite 118 visits to the White House in the course of two years.

This is despite the fact that 132 different members of Congress contacted Shulman over a two year period starting in 2010 that the IRS was targeting conservative groups.

all of it here
BREAKING: Former IRS Chief Doug Shulman Met With Obama Four Times During His 118 Visits to White House | The Gateway Pundit

ummmm..... the main & prolly only reason those t-party *cough* "social education" groups proliferated is because of the FAILdecision by the Rightists in SCOTUS Fraudball.

Last edited:
I think they justify it it as "Anything is fair if it is an Election Year.

I.E. CHICAGO POLITICS....

You repubs don't have too much compared to real crimes but I imagine your party of douchebags, hee haws and tea baggers will try to carry this to impeachment. Not that I'm a big fan of Obama. He was too inexperienced to understand the reptilian brain of republicans. He should have went for the jugular on day one. Started investigations into the bush war crimes, fired all US attorneys put in by bush, and took harry reid for an airplane ride to convince him to get rid of the fillibuster rule that allowed a minority of republican scum to stonewall everything like they were the majority.

Repubs also love to try to have it both ways. The "Chicago Politics" bullshit is too funny. Yeah, let's say Obama is a bare knuckle's shady dealer...okay if you're going to play that card, you're also going to have to explain how the bare knuckles shady dealer would invite his co-conspirator to the White House--and have the visits logged each time--118 times.

Don't know about you but if I'm in cahoots with someone who is doing something wrong, I'm going to go out of my way to distance myself from them; not drive the getaway car and leave a note for the cops to where to find us.

The IRS matter is a scandal and Obama is responsible as President. But come the fuck on with these conspiracy theories or at least come up with one that makes sense. "Yes, come to the White House 118 times so we can plot strategy in broad daylight."

Jackson is batshit crazy

Personally, I will not be surprised to find out that Obama knows little, if anything, about much of this. I think that by design he is that far removed from what is really going on.

ummmm..... the main & prolly only reason those t-party *cough* "social education" groups proliferated is because of the FAILdecision by the Rightists in SCOTUS Fraudball.
Yeah, right....It has nothing to whatsoever to do with a federal gubmint that is on steroids.

Pinhead.

Last edited:
Doesn't it make any of the liberals a little uneasy when you hear, "Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits."? Isn't this a tad more than obvious?

When the scandals mount, and the "I can't recall," "I plead the fifth," "I did nothing wrong according to my job description," answers keep building at the same rate, something is very wrong.
So who exactly would it have been bad for him to see?

BTW, wouldn't the source of the 118 number know exactly who he met?
Why yes, yes they would. So if this person or people are so bad why didn't the source name them???

How many times did he meet Obama?

Whenever I visit the White House, Pentagon, National Military Command Center, NORAD, The Kremlin, Versailles, nobody ever ask me who I'm there to see or records it...I just tell them not to worry about it and usually the guard behind the desk is okay with it.

Earlier when the GOP tried to launch this batshit crazy conspiracy theory, they linked to the searchable database of White House visitors. Gee, and the database had the person or person's being visited or, in some cases, the general event they were a part of.

The No-Planers over at the conspiracy forum think these guys have been out in the sun too long.

Here is a link to the visitor logs:

White House Visitor Log - US News

I didn't see 118 visits but I'm sure they are in there...somewhere.

So, just straight up lies from you, eh?

Every time I have had to log into any federal building, I have ALWAYS been asked what My business was, and who I was there to see.

ALWAYS.

I guess I can now right you off as a person who will do and say anything for political party over country.

Former IRS Commissioner Visited White House 118 Times During Tea Party Targeting | IRS Scandal | Fox Nation

Now Shulman who was Lerner's boss--was asked that ever during these 118 visits did he mention or discuss with anyone the targeting of conservative groups. His answer was of course NO. Note also that Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits.

Bob Beckle--being a true blue liberal is very suspicious and stated so tonight. He doesn't believe that Shulman spent so much time at the White House and this was never brought up. Beckle believes that someone close in the White House--(not Obama) possibly a political agent of Obama may have coerced with Shulman to target conservative groups.

Former IRS Commish Shulman cites Easter Egg Roll for visiting White House 118 times - YouTube

Doesn't it make any of the liberals a little uneasy when you hear, "Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits."? Isn't this a tad more than obvious?

When the scandals mount, and the "I can't recall," "I plead the fifth," "I did nothing wrong according to my job description," answers keep building at the same rate, something is very wrong.
So who exactly would it have been bad for him to see?

BTW, wouldn't the source of the 118 number know exactly who he met?
Why yes, yes they would. So if this person or people are so bad why didn't the source name them???

How many times did he meet Obama?

Well, there's quite a few Easter egg rolls going on at the White House to justify going there 118 times- within a 2 year span.

Shulman is going to have to answer exactly who he met with-(on what day)-what he was doing or working on at the time--and have that confirmed through other testimony to justify his showing up 118 times.

I imagine as Democrats have continually threatened to do--a special prosecutor will be assigned to this scandal to determine just that--and Shulman is not going to get away with Easter Egg rolls in his deposition to a special prosecutor. Personally I find it odd that anyone would be meeting or working on the projects Shulman mentioned directly at the White House. You wold think those type of things would have happened somewhere in the House Chambers--or other localities other than the White House.

There is an on-going CRIMINAL investigation going on right now by the DOJ. There is no doubt in my mind that some are going to go to jail over this.

Last edited:

Or maybe they're just operating out in the open because they're certain to get a pass from their lapdogs in the lamestream media and zombie hacks like you.
Or maybe, just maybe, they are operating out in the open because they have nothing to hide.
Maybe, just maybe, you are being played by the Right-wing GOP media telling you just enough to deceive you and let your IMAGINATION run wild.

For example the visitors log contains the name of the person visited, the place and the REASON for the visit, but using the professional technique of lying by telling just enough truth and then shutting up, the Right-wing GOP media left that info out! Could it be that the deceivers left that info out because it had nothing to do with the scandal and everything to do with HEALTH CARE?????
Of course, and the deceivers do it because they know the SUCKERS they appeal to will be too lazy to look up anything for themselves!!!

Last edited:

Or maybe, just maybe, they are operating out in the open because they have nothing to hide.
Maybe, just maybe, you are being played by the Right-wing GOP media telling you just enough to deceive you and let your IMAGINATION run wild.

Foe example the visitors log contains the name of the person visited, the place and the REASON for the visit, but using the professional technique of lying by telling just enough truth and then shutting up, the Right-wing GOP media left that info out! Could it be that the deceivers left that info out because it had nothing to do with the scandal and everything to do with HEALTH CARE?????
Of course, and the deceivers do it because they know the SUCKERS they appeal to will be too lazy to look up anything for themselves!!!
\
No, they're operating in the open because brain dead zombie fuckchops like you will never ever see them doing anything wrong.

Speaking of suckers.

This is, of course, why the Right-wing source did not list who Shulman visited, which the log contains. They knew the gullible will just assume the meetings were with Obama.
How do you know they knew that?...Do you read minds for a living, or just do it for free on the interwebz?

The visitor log shows he met with POTUS only once in 2009 before the Citizens United decision and all this mess started.

Not being a LAZY pinhead like you, I simply checked the logs which show who was visited and where and why.

The visits were in regards to Obamacare. You do realize that the IRS is involved in Obamacare don't you???

Which begs the question, Why didn't the Right-wing GOP media report the WHOLE truth?

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog

Not being a LAZY pinhead like you, I simply checked the logs which show who was visited and where and why.

The visits were in regards to Obamacare. You do realize that the IRS is involved in Obamacare don't you???

Which begs the question, Why didn't the Right-wing GOP media report the WHOLE truth?

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog
Yes, because when I am planning to abuse government power, create an enemies list, and target those enemies, I will always log it into a public document.

:cuckoo:

Wow. You'll defend anything left-leaning, won't you?

Right....And nobody ever, shall we say, stretches the truth on those logs....Right?

Zombie.
So if the log lists the title of the person being regularly visited, location and reason as:
Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Old Executive Office Building 82
Health Care Meeting

That tells you that the log is being stretched. :cuckoo:

It tells me the Right-wing GOP media is telling half truths.

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

Right....And nobody ever, shall we say, stretches the truth on those logs....Right?

Zombie.
So if the log lists the title of the person being regularly visited, location and reason as:
Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Old Executive Office Building 82
Health Care Meeting

That tells you that the log is being stretched. :cuckoo:

It tells me the Right-wing GOP media is telling half truths.

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

FoxRush/RushFox knows that people like Oddball & oreo slurp that stuff right up by the drum :wine: w/o bothering to check the primary sources

Last edited:

Forum List

Back