IRS To Gays: Homosexuality Is A Choice, No Tax Deduction For Gays Contracting Surrogates

Can single straight men get it?

I don't know...can they? I wouldn't think an elective medical procedure would be tax deductible. Certainly not 36 grand! Damn...lol!
So it's not elective if a straight couple uses it?

Can a straight couple get the same deduction?

The way it's heading, in 15-20 years being Hetereosexual will be considered a "perversion", the way it's heading all Heterosexuals will be required to become Bi-Sexual, as happened in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome....and before that in Sodom and Gomorrah.

From history therefore, we then know what happened to those places don't we? They all either fell or were destroyed by Divine Intervention.
Now that the bulls have the grade schools its going to happen.

I already feel its shameful for a man to ask a woman to marry.

Yes and yes....considered no doubt "sexist" of the man also.

I don't know...can they? I wouldn't think an elective medical procedure would be tax deductible. Certainly not 36 grand! Damn...lol!

The way it's heading, in 15-20 years being Hetereosexual will be considered a "perversion", the way it's heading all Heterosexuals will be required to become Bi-Sexual, as happened in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome....and before that in Sodom and Gomorrah.

From history therefore, we then know what happened to those places don't we? They all either fell or were destroyed by Divine Intervention.
Now that the bulls have the grade schools its going to happen.

I already feel its shameful for a man to ask a woman to marry.

Yes and yes....considered no doubt "sexist" of the man also.
The Community want the women for themselves. Bloody confused dryhumpers.

I always love seeing what happens to things after they pass through the mind of Steve.

Now!.....he's siding with the IRS!.......

Uhh boyeee.....

Especially since he couldn't get a job shining this guy's shoes.

And yes, all Americans should have equal rights. Period. No exceptions. Even for trailer trash garbage like Steve.

Gays and bi's have always existed and, until relatively recently, have gotten the very same perks as everyone else.

Gays and bi's have always existed and, until relatively recently, have gotten the very same perks as everyone else.

gay women are flexing their balls.

gay women are flexing their balls.

Is that with or sans the strap-on?

Perks? What sort of perks? :dev2:

Steve spins his 'Wheel O' Hate' thread generator and it...stops...on...Fags! Yay!

For years Leftists at the forefront of telling straight people to have less children, now Leftists at the forefront of demanding that the gays and lesbians are able to have children in artificial manner.

So, they don't want straight people having too many children, either in natural manner or in artificial manner, but they think it's great when the gays and lesbians are able to aquire children in artificial manner.
Can you imagine the embarrassment if you had to say your father was a turkey baster?

Last edited:
For years Leftists at the forefront of telling straight people to have less children, now Leftists at the forefront of demanding that the gays and lesbians are able to have children in artificial manner.

So, they don't want straight people having too many children, either in natural manner or in artificial manner, but they think it's great when the gays and lesbians are able to aquire children in artificial manner.
I can't imagine the embarrassment endured if you had to say your father was a turkey baster.

Yes imagine. Or you had to say that your father is now your "other mother" because he's Transgendered from male to female.

These children's minds are being completely confused and messed-up by the Weirdo Agenda.

If the one getting the treatments is the wife, yes they can. If they're using a surrogate outside their marriage.....dunno.

What do you expect from artificial people in artificial relationships?
Nailed it.

Mark

I guess Stevo is worried about that company trip he can't write off, so he trying to draw attention away from himself. :dunno:

Forum List

Back