irs troubles

scenario: payroll taxes are involved.......years of back taxes for taxes not filed...finally files taxes for back years......account tells the person he owes 4 k....or so since his tax refunds have been garnished for a few years....he was all happy....i ask about interest and penalties...he said that was in the 4k.....now the tax bill from the irs is over 21 k...with interest and penalties...now he is thinking bankruptcy is his savior....i say its not and this is gonna be worse than he expects and he needs a tax lawyer...anyone got advice here?
Call Al Sharpton.

scenario: payroll taxes are involved.......years of back taxes for taxes not filed...finally files taxes for back years......account tells the person he owes 4 k....or so since his tax refunds have been garnished for a few years....he was all happy....i ask about interest and penalties...he said that was in the 4k.....now the tax bill from the irs is over 21 k...with interest and penalties...now he is thinking bankruptcy is his savior....i say its not and this is gonna be worse than he expects and he needs a tax lawyer...anyone got advice here?
If I was in his shoes I would hire a lawyer.

Remember to file your taxes every year...
Only if you owe dough..
You still have to file regardless....

Forum List

Back