Is 4 a lucky number for Harris or for Trump

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
One of the main issues that has been running around the last week regarding both candidates, has been flip-flopping. Both have accused the other of doing it.

Here is a comment from Adam Schiff that puts the #4 into perspective.

Harris flip-flopped on Fracking 4 years ago and Trump has flip-flopped on abortion 4 times in the last 48 hours. Which is worse?

Anyhow, in researching this flip-flopping theme, I found a couple of videos I would like to show.

Here is a video that is 100% "for" Trump where Trump accuses Kamala of being the biggest flip-flopper ever. I have to tell you that in watching this video, I literally burst out laughing at how Trump does key over and over again on Biden leaving the nomination and Harris being picked and his does it in a way that shows how absolutely worried he is about it. It is laughable how he repeats the same thing a million times and does not answer the question that was asked of him. He rants to the nth degree.

As far as Trump flip-flopping I had a hard time choosing a video given that there a dozens of videos on Trump flip-flopping.

He has flip-flopped on
1) Abortion
2) Syria
3) Import/Export Bank
4) Janet Yellen
5) National Debt
6) China being a Currency Manipulator
7) NATO
8) Trans Pacific Partnership
9) Mail-in Voting
10) Tik-Tok
11) IVF Treatment for women
12) People he has chosen

Nonetheless, Trump has been flip-flopping his entire life and I still have this video as one of my favorite examples of how Flip-Flopping Trump is and has been his entire life:

No one can handle this OP. There is no possible response from Trumpers that can contradict these facts, so they are running away and not responding. Typical.

There is nothing lucky about Harris.

That's another reason why she slept her way to the DA's office and has been sucking up ever since.

• She will sign anything they ask her to sign.

• Biden wouldn't. Therein lies the 'rub'.

There is nothing lucky about Harris.

That's another reason why she slept her way to the DA's office and has been sucking up ever since.

• She will sign anything they ask her to sign.

Pure speculation on your part. You absolutely have nothing to support that statement. In fact, it is easy to disprove as she was Attorney General for San Francisco and then for California and she did what she set herself to do. No one forced her to do anything.

• Biden wouldn't. Therein lies the 'rub'.
Hey Ropey, this is an OP about flip-flopping. Can you stay on topic?

Pure speculation on your part. You absolutely have nothing to support that statement. In fact, it is easy to disprove as she was Attorney General for San Francisco and then for California and she did what she set herself to do. No one forced her to do anything.

Hey Ropey, this is an OP about flip-flopping. Can you stay on topic?

I said there is nothing lucky about Harris.

GUx3gAhW8AAIwfq.jpg

Harris is a fllp and imo, you're a flop.

I said there is nothing lucky about Harris.

View attachment 1004865

Harris is a fllp and imo, you're a flop.
Don't try to sell me biased garbage. I only deal with facts, statistics, and truths. I can play your game better than you can, but it really is a waste of time because it does not accomplish anything or make anything clear. Life is a reality that is hard enough to cope with without having to deal with just plain shit being thrown around.

Don't try to sell me biased garbage. I only deal with facts, statistics, and truths. I can play your game better than you can, but it really is a waste of time because it does not accomplish anything or make anything clear. Life is a reality that is hard enough to cope with without having to deal with just plain shit being thrown around.
I'm not trying to sell you a thing.

Keep thinking the way you do and letting others see it. That’s always been more than enough for me.

Free speech :rock:

I'm not trying to sell you a thing.

Keep thinking the way you do and letting others see it. That’s always been more than enough for me.

Free speech :rock:
Anytime you want to exchange facts, data and statistics, I am open for it. I don't deal with exchanging words. Only Trumpers do that.

These are the Trumpers and they are on their way to be "fleeced"

Sheep.jpg

By the way, which one of these people in this pic is you?

TrumpFollowers1.jpg

Anytime you want to exchange facts, data and statistics, I am open for it. I don't deal with exchanging words. Only Trumpers do that.

You say as you fill the post with junk.

These are the Trumpers and they are on their way to be "fleeced"

:itsok:

You sound scared. You know what's coming.

By the way, which one of these people in this pic is you?

That's unimportant. What is important is that you see the trending.

And it frightens you. :smoke:

You say as you fill the post with junk.

:itsok:

You sound scared. You know what's coming.

That's unimportant. What is important is that you see the trending.

And it frightens you. :smoke:
Its so funny that at no point did you actually address the OP.

Trump (not me or my imagination) has flip-flopped on Abortion 4 times over the past 48 hours. He has flip-flopped on over a dozen things during his presidency and even lauded Hillary and then debased her. He said that Khadafi was bad and then he said he was good. He criticized China and then lauded XI. He was pro-choice and then against abortion.

He cannot be trusted to stick to his guns. He can be bought (not money-wise but ego-wise - if it makes HIM feel popular, he will flip on you). But, but, but you criticize ME?

One thing you did get right, Trump does frighten me. He is incompetent, he hates, and he is a flip-flopper. If he gets into office, everything that has made this nation great will disappear. Only stupid/ignorant people do not have fear.

I don't understand why you do not fear him. He has even turned on his own people that were loyal to him. You think you will be the exception?

Its so funny that at no point did you actually address the OP.

You don't sound like you're laughing and I did address the title. "Is 4 a lucky number for Harris or Trump". I said "There is nothing lucky about Harris." You just can't seem to keep the title and the OP in synchronicity.

Trump (not me or my imagination) has flip-flopped on Abortion 4 times over the past 48 hours. He has flip-flopped on over a dozen things during his presidency and even lauded Hillary and then debased her. He said that Khadafi was bad and then he said he was good. He criticized China and then lauded XI. He was pro-choice and then against abortion.

The left flip-flop all the time. Hariss is doing a lot of it. So, fire with fire. :)

He cannot be trusted to stick to his guns. He can be bought (not money-wise but ego-wise - if it makes HIM feel popular, he will flip on you).

Harris is flip-flopping like a fish on dry land. Hurry, someone toss her back in the water before she sprains a fin!

But, but, but you criticize ME?

That's because you're rather an idiot.

One thing you did get right, Trump does frighten me.

Good.

He is incompetent, he hates, and he is a flip-flopper. If he gets into office, everything that has made this nation great will disappear. Only stupid/ignorant people do not have fear.

I don't understand why you do not fear him. He has even turned on his own people that were loyal to him. You think you will be the exception?

He frightens you. I understand, and I'm happy to see that you see the trending.

Why?

Because if it bothers the left so much then it’s probably good for America.

:thup:

You don't sound like you're laughing and I did address the title. "Is 4 a lucky number for Harris or Trump". I said "There is nothing lucky about Harris." You just can't seem to keep the title and the OP in synchronicity.

The left flip-flop all the time. Harris is doing a lot of it. So, fire with fire. :)
Okay, this is a good issue to debate. I showed you 14 things that Trump has flip-flopped on and I listed them. Can you "list" 15 things she has flip-flopped on so that you can prove she is more of a flip-flopper than Trump?
Harris is flip-flopping like a fish on dry land. Hurry, someone toss her back in the water before she sprains a fin!

That's because you're rather an idiot.

Well, if what I have accomplished in my life through hard work and with no one's help, then I am happy to be called an idiot. I was a #1 salesman with 3 different companies in 3 different industries, am among the top 1% of chartists in the world, and I found true love.

Good.

He frightens you. I understand, and I'm happy to see that you see the trending.

Yes, I a good at trending given that I have been a successful stock market analyst for 47 years and the market is all about trending. On the other side of the coin, it seems you can't see anything past your nose. The nose that is doing this

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

Why?

Because if it bothers the left so much then it’s probably good for America.

Great quote for someone that believes that fighting among ourselves is a good thing.........good for America.

Did you ever read about this period of time in our history?

1725232857826.png

You consider that period a good period in our history. Don't answer, I know you do.

I don't need to, and since you beg me not to, then I'm fine with leaving you in your delusions. :)

64 Days.
Yeah, leaning the discussion seems the right choice..............for me. I am wasting my time talking to a Trump ass kisser.

Forum List

Back