Is a Huge Wave About to Come Crashing Down on Gun Control?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Benitez told CA to pick a single historic law that best equated to each ban they were defending (in the four cases), and write no more than five pages about it........LOL.......They're screwed.

CA gun stores aren't restocking 10 round magazines. ;)

The parcel of gun control most likely to be nuked, is the NFA, particularly as it pertains to SBR's and suppressors, followed up by the GCA of 68, and then the Hughes amendment which Reagan unconstitutionally signed into law! There is gonna be major pushback on select fire weapons in the corridors of fascist gun control collectives, they will roll out all the stops in order to maintain that control, but only a fool at this stage would believe the NFA & GCA 68 aren't toast, badly burned toast with the likely exception of select-fire firearms, even though that is just as illegally infringed on as anything else... :wink:

More and more people are unable to afford firearms every year. That is where they will control everything, via bankrupting the working and middle classes. That has already been going on for a while and will continue. We've already seen what the Republican majority is going to prioritize and isn't America First. Gun fetishes are way down the list.

The parcel of gun control most likely to be nuked, is the NFA, particularly as it pertains to SBR's and suppressors, followed up by the GCA of 68, and then the Hughes amendment which Reagan unconstitutionally signed into law! There is gonna be major pushback on select fire weapons in the corridors of fascist gun control collectives, they will roll out all the stops in order to maintain that control, but only a fool at this stage would believe the NFA & GCA 68 aren't toast, badly burned toast with the likely exception of select-fire firearms, even though that is just as illegally infringed on as anything else... :wink:

That's a discussion for another time. The CA ruling could have huge implications.

Other ban states know it too and are back-channeling requests for CA not to appeal if they lose least their states fall too in a SCOTUS challenge....I don't suspect CA's leftist hubris will allow it to go without a appeal.

More and more people are unable to afford firearms every year. That is where they will control everything, via bankrupting the working and middle classes. That has already been going on for a while and will continue. We've already seen what the Republican majority is going to prioritize and isn't America First. Gun fetishes are way down the list.
What world do you live in?.....Peeps are burning-up their CCs to buy guns, ammo, accessories.....I won't even go into one of my go-to shops on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays least they put me to work dealing with customers who are three deep at the counter. ;)

What world do you live in?.....Peeps are burning-up their CCs to buy guns, ammo, accessories.....I won't even go into one of my go-to shops on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays least they put me to work dealing with customers who are three deep at the counter. ;)

Enjoy it while you can. I don't see any of those 'big crowds' at any gun store here, and I pass several every week. I see two or three cars at a time at the store with the indoor pistol range; they give safety lessons as well as shooting training there. We don't have any license restrictions here now, outside of the background check for purchases.

We've seen an increase in purchases, but we've also had huge population growth, and the rates of gun ownership have actually dropped relative to population. Inflation is playing a role in that, as wages continue to fall. Prices are ridiculous.

But the trend has not always been upward. In April, gun sales were down 23% compared with the same month the year before.

The rate of gun ownership is also dropping as the population grows. The proportion of adults in Texas living in a household with a firearm has been dropping since 1980, according to a Rand Corporation analysis. So while Texans bought more guns in 2020 than at any other time in the last two decades, there was a smaller share of households with firearms.

Last edited:
Enjoy it while you can. I don't see any of those 'big crowds' at any gun store here, and I pass several every week. I see two or three cars at a time at the store with the indoor pistol range; they give safety lessons as well as shooting training there.
I plan on enjoying it tomorrow. ;)

I got 200 rounds of 40S&W and next on deck I’d like a couple more 200 round battle packs of Austrian Hirt 7.62x51 . ( I’m also lookin for more reloading components)

That's a discussion for another time. The CA ruling could have huge implications.

Other ban states know it too and are back-channeling requests for CA not to appeal if they lose least their states fall too in a SCOTUS challenge....I don't suspect CA's leftist hubris will allow it to go without a appeal.
If the 9th circuit strikes CAs AWB and mag ban, it will affect the entire 9th district - and thus strike the bans in HI as well.
They -will- appeal, if for not other reason than they can use it as a campaign point.

That's funny, because firearms -- good quality firearms - are cheap and plentiful.
You can buy $499 AR15s all day long....
Primary Arms was running a flash sale for a 16" flat-top for $399.00 the other day.....Getting back to the "salad days" for ARs.....At least till the next manufactured "panic".

And a pristine Chinese Type 56 “ Spiker AK “ Legend unfired In Original Box ( with accessories ) is 3500.00$

That's funny, because firearms -- good quality firearms - are cheap and plentiful.
You can buy $499 AR15s all day long....
no, it's not funny, and fewer people can afford $500 plus taxes and other gear every month. It's a distinction without a difference to have zero restrictions but few people able to afford them. It's like that old joke 'Anybody can be President, as long as they don't spend the $200 million on something else."

Forum List

Back