Is abortion / baby killing shaping up to be this Novembers George Floyd incident?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
If you really want to fire up the Left and get them burning shit down tell them they can no longer use baby killing as a contraceptive…tell them they can no longer murder the unborn of the dark people they proclaim to worship.

What I find interesting is that the Democrats claim to be compassionate toward the poor, the minorities, the handicapped, the illegal aliens, LGBTQ but when you call them on how ruthless they are to unborn babies they don't understand how they're being inconsistent.

What I find interesting is that the Democrats claim to be compassionate toward the poor, the minorities, the handicapped, the illegal aliens, LGBTQ but when you call them on how ruthless they are to unborn babies they don't understand how they're being inconsistent.
That’s what they do, they are the most contradictory people on the planet.
The Left can’t get out of their own way.

Strange that most anti-life individuals seems to be deranged, ugly ass lesbians, qu33r homos. The shemale (dudes who get artificial hormones and boob jobs) "community" have yet to make a statement as far as I know. :dunno:

The Leftists are putting the USSC in a tough spot.
If they don't repeal RvW now it looks like they were rolled by intimidation, and that leaked draft actually caused the repeal of RvW.
If the USSC does repeal RvW, what will the democrats do?
The dems don't have the votes for the nuclear option, so they can't do anything legislatively.
Rioting? That only hurts minority businesses.

Maybe chanting in churches is supposed to change something?
Nope, that only proves that the church goers were right. They are dealing with evil people...

November will be about inflation, the price of gas, the democrats' agenda, parental rights, government overreach, and the economy, not RvW.

Forum List

Back