🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is 'African-American' a disparaging term?

You see so many disgusting stories of psychopathic behavior associated with this term that I think it may have reached the point where the people of color might want to change to something else to bolster their public image.

Why “African-American” is a Patronizing, Even Racist Term
Changing the label doesn't change an evil heart. Black is the most appropriate term. Unless they'r first generation immigrants from that hell-hole, they're NOT "African-Americans." If they use that term, they're still Africans, because that's where their loyalties lie.

You see so many disgusting stories of psychopathic behavior associated with this term that I think it may have reached the point where the people of color might want to change to something else to bolster their public image.

Why “African-American” is a Patronizing, Even Racist Term

They started using "African-american" when they decided "negro" was patronizing, and racist.

When progressives are confronted with their own patronizing, racist selves, they start accusing others of racism. It's not because the people they accuse are racist, it's because they are, but they blame other people for their own racism. It's what they do.

But they are triggered and fascinated by descriptions of skin color. It consumes them.

The only people in Africa who can be considered successful are the ancient Egyptians and the white South Africans.

Any black American who insists on being called African-American is an unpatriotic politically correct idiot.

I have spent my life trying to call Blacks what they want to be called. It seems to keep on changing, and I don't mind trying to keep up.

But, what I do mind is that half a century of the Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action, a Twenty Trillion Dollar Debt.....has produced no more than:

the destruction of the Black Family;

a Black population that commits half the murders while consisting of only 13% of the Population;

a Demand for Reparations;

an epidemic of illegitimate children born to teen-age mothers;

more and more blame....and pure Hate....heaped on Whitie;

Billions more going to Federal Free Shit Programs than was ever dreamed of by Lyndon Johnson or Martin Luther King......for Porch Sitters lounging under the Federal Veranda.

______

After half a Century, isn't it fair to ask when they are going to stop complaining about the psychological effects of what they are called....and start carrying their own weight?

_______

Forum List

Back