Is American Oligarchy cutting strings to their DNC puppets??

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Are the American corporate oligarchies starting to worry and cut their strings with their DNC puppets?

This story.........coming from Yahoo News of all places (go figure), isn't asskissing, brown nosing, and force feeding us more DNC propaganda about their awesome fucking leaders in the DNC and the White House, they are actually giving us REAL information for once.

Are the tides........uh, I mean.......LIES turning? Are the corporate oligarchies starting to sweat now? Just the fact that this story is being published for the world to see at all, says something is going on with the conglomerates' executive levels. Scared for THEIR blood money being found out and tied to them possibly?

Look at who OWNS Yahoo, Verizon, and AOL.........

Seems they own more than 1/3 of the US industry. And yet, their information says nothing about their ties to the Chinese governments media organization. But, you can find that information out on many of the media companies they own. Such as AMC. They don't state that Apollo sold AMC to the Chinese, but if you look up AMC info, you can read it. BUT, luckily, because of the scamdemic, the Chinese sold their governing shares of AMC to Silver Lake Partners, since they were losing so much money because of the scamdemic.

But all that being said..............

IS the American conglomerate oligarchy starting to quiver in their shoes a bit?

They were just lining up at the feeding trough awaiting the money to flow from Biden's big spending bills.

Are the American corporate oligarchies starting to worry and cut their strings with their DNC puppets?

No. Xiden is a disaster and with a forthcoming blood bath at the mid terms a new Dem can emerge that is kinda anti Biden....that global mass media can prop up. Kinda how we had St. George Floyd, then St. Fauci, and now St. Zelensky.

I think the evidence is just too overwhelming at this point that even Dembot propagandist can’t ignore the cash flow from China to the Xiden family

What we will see is some spinning about how well maybe Xiden got paid by China but he isn’t owned by them

I think the evidence is just too overwhelming at this point that even Dembot propagandist can’t ignore the cash flow from China to the Xiden family

What we will see is some spinning about how well maybe Xiden got paid by China but he isn’t owned by them
I have yet to see any monies from China to the Bidens where is your proof?

AMC= American Movie Classics...
No.

1649702748164.png

Forum List

Back