Is anyone blaming Trump for the Delta variant?

It seems to me, that if they truly want to live, they wouldn't kill their hosts.

They don't have brains, so they aren't smart.

Just like Biden!
:)

Smart enough to mutate, to make itself more infectious, to spread to more people...!!!

When it runs out of people because it killed them off... it can always jump to another animal in the animal kingdom, like when it jumped from Bats to humans.... :eek:

It’s not just rightwingers who have refused the vaccine.

Trump's turn will come to answer some questions. Just not until it's his turn yet.

And I don't think they're going to be the neatly organized softball sorts of questions he's used to being asked by the talking heads on the idiot box. In fact, I'm sure of it.

ou people blame Trump when a goat farts in China. Wuhan, that’s different.
Cute whining. But really, we can blame Trump for a lot of the resistance and the politicization. Had Trump maintained from the beginning that we should take this seriously and followed safety measures, the resistance would be much tinier. The sheep do as the shepherd says.

:)

Smart enough to mutate, to make itself more infectious, to spread to more people...!!!

When it runs out of people because it killed them off... it can always jump to another animal in the animal kingdom, like when it jumped from Bats to humans.... :eek:

I hope it jumps to spiders. I hate those fuckin' things.

That "lack of response" your lying media has pounded into your head, is misinformation and has been debunked over and over. Especially seeing how you guys and girls screamed bloody murder when Trump instituted travel bans.

But then, if you tell a lie over and over, it eventually becomes the truth, right?

Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe you'd like to explain how much better a Hillary Clinton or a Joe Biden would have handled the whole thing.

Dis gonna be good.
No one screamed bloody murder..except the right wing who lined up behind their party's standard bearer while he did nothing. And they were "restrictions", not bans. Really wish we could stop the lies.
Any career politician would have handled the response better than Trump. Cruz, Bush, Rubio, Clinton, Biden, Obama. Take your pick.

China sending plane loads of infected Chinese to the U.S. and the rest of the world didn't have any effect on the spread? Got it!
China didn't send planeloads of people to the US. Chinese nationals were restricted from coming here on January 31st, 2020 (didn't take effect until February 4th but what's a few virus infections between friends).
No, that doing was our own inept government headed by You-Know-Who. As soon as he issues his "ban", 40K American citizens flock home in a panic through blue state airports with little to nothing in the way of testing,
masking, or quarantining. Not even a two week shelter in place for people wanting to come home so we could get our act together when they did. Too bad there was little to no competence in the White House, or much in
the way of common sense or direction coming from the gutted federal agencies that could have helped.

No, the blame belongs to Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right who propagate lies and misinformation about the pandemic and vaccines and who refuse to be vaccinated.

Indeed, because of their reckless, irresponsible behavior and willful ignorance, it’s possible a more dangerous, aggressive variant manifests.
How fucking ignorant.

This is a worldwide thing. One country whether big or small, was not going to stop it.

Yet you want to blame not a country, but one group of people within that country, for the manifestation of a more aggressive variant.

I swear to God, if stupidity could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...

He has been encouraging people to get vaccinated instead of trump saying stupid shit like “it’ll be gone in April…like a miracle.”

My neighbor is telling people they should get vaccinated.

How sad it is that my President can't come up with anything better than Tommy can...

How often does he go on national tv to tell people this?

That whooshing sound you hear is my point sailing ever so effortlessly over your head.

The only difference between Biden doing it and my neighbor doing it is Biden has a wider audience.

Tommy, though, drives a shuttle through the retirement communities and picks up the elderly folks who want to get tested for Covid or get the vaccine. So, in fact, it could easily be argued that my neighbor is doing a lot more than Biden...

Forum List

Back