Is anyone blaming Trump for the Delta variant?

Nope! Delta variant was bound to happen.... Viruses are smart suckers and they want to live!!!!
As the trumpublicans at the federal, state, and local levels are doing everything possible to keep the novel coronavirus flourishing among the trump Nazis, many more variants will be showing up in the months and years to come.

It is imperative that all trump Nazis continue to faithfully follow their GOP leaders orders, do NOT permit yourselves to be vaccinated, and never wear a mask or practice social distancing. Also, any new recommendations by medical or scientific experts, or government mandated protocols intended to slow the spread of COVID-19 variants, must be ignored by all devoted trump Nazis, despite any number of deaths of loved ones or friends.

Your faith in your orange-tinted cult leader must not waver.

what months were those?

does xiden get any blame for opening our borders to allow the india variant in to the united states?
January 22nd - March 13th...the day that SHOULD have been the last day of Trump's presidency..if the Republican party had any testicular fortitude left.
As I understand it, the Delta variant first showed up in India in October of 2020. Remind me again, who was President in the four months from Oct, 2020 to Jan, 2021? Cause I think people were traveling from India then. :)

Next....

Is anyone blaming Trump for the Delta variant?
No, the blame belongs to Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right who propagate lies and misinformation about the pandemic and vaccines and who refuse to be vaccinated.

Indeed, because of their reckless, irresponsible behavior and willful ignorance, it’s possible a more dangerous, aggressive variant manifests.

And rightly so.....
The fact is, had Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right not propagated lies and misinformation about the pandemic and vaccines and been vaccinated, it’s possible the Delta variant may not have emerged.

And had the Delta variant emerged anyway, and if Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right had been vaccinated, there’s be significantly less illness and death.

As the trumpublicans at the federal, state, and local levels are doing everything possible to keep the novel coronavirus flourishing among the trump Nazis, many more variants will be showing up in the months and years to come.

It is imperative that all trump Nazis continue to faithfully follow their GOP leaders orders, do NOT permit yourselves to be vaccinated, and never wear a mask or practice social distancing. Also, any new recommendations by medical or scientific experts, or government mandated protocols intended to slow the spread of COVID-19 variants, must be ignored by all devoted trump Nazis, despite any number of deaths of loved ones or friends.

Your faith in your orange-tinted cult leader must not waver.

You're retarded.

January 22nd - March 13th...the day that SHOULD have been the last day of Trump's presidency..if the Republican party had any testicular fortitude left.
As I understand it, the Delta variant first showed up in India in October of 2020. Remind me again, who was President in the four months from Oct, 2020 to Jan, 2021? Cause I think people were traveling from India then. :)

Next....
You're racist for calling it the Indian variant.

No, the blame belongs to Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right who propagate lies and misinformation about the pandemic and vaccines and who refuse to be vaccinated.

Indeed, because of their reckless, irresponsible behavior and willful ignorance, it’s possible a more dangerous, aggressive variant manifests.
OH NOES.gif

No, we can just blame Trump for the high rate of vaccine resistance.
Among minorities and migrants.

There are conservatives who reject the vaccination….. but it’s not 100 percent. How about the minorities who refuse to get vaccinated out of distrust for the same Government that vaccinated Blacks with syphilis under Franklin Roosevelt (D)? How about the number of migrants coming into the US unvaccinated that the Vice President needs to go to Central America and beg people not to come to the US?

Prove to US that 100 percent of the people refusing vaccines are all conservatives and republicans?

His lack of response to the virus not only allowed it to gain a foothold here, but allowed it to spread unchecked. I guess you could draw the conclusion that Trump is responsible for Delta because it was allowed to fester and grow here...but that may have happened anyway even with restrictions, a minimum spread, but no vaccine.

That "lack of response" your lying media has pounded into your head, is misinformation and has been debunked over and over. Especially seeing how you guys and girls screamed bloody murder when Trump instituted travel bans.

But then, if you tell a lie over and over, it eventually becomes the truth, right?

Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe you'd like to explain how much better a Hillary Clinton or a Joe Biden would have handled the whole thing.

Dis gonna be good.

Last edited:
His lack of response to the virus not only allowed it to gain a foothold here, but allowed it to spread unchecked. I guess you could draw the conclusion that Trump is responsible for Delta because it was allowed to fester and grow here...but that may have happened anyway even with restrictions, a minimum spread, but no vaccine.
China sending plane loads of infected Chinese to the U.S. and the rest of the world didn't have any effect on the spread? Got it!

Next....
how was he ignoring those months?

no we had travel restrictions and the border was closed…folks coming across illegally or seeking refugee status were keep in mexico

Among minorities and migrants.
Let's see your math on that, professor. I maintain that you're just regurgitating something some fucking moron blogger told you and have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. And you're about to prove me correct. So get to it.

Forum List

Back