Is anyone curious?

Well, that's just dishonest of you. Tsk freakin' tsk.

I do sometimes resort to derision. Bit I resort to derision almost exclusively in response to its use directed against me or against others.

I do sometimes lapse and go for a cheap chuckle by using it first, but generally speaking, when I do so it is not a true flame; it's just a joke.

So you can keep your nomination. A dishonest nomination is just worthless. You have shown higher standards in the past. Again, tsk freakin' tsk.

In other words........it isn't true except for when it is. Noted. Carry on. :eusa_liar:

More dishonesty from you. Tsk freakin' tsk!

I never claimed that I never use derision.

The point is that I do not resort to it in the way YOU lied and claimed I did.

You use derision, too. So it must not be the case that you are offended by derision in and of itself. Presumably, you must only be offended by derision as a method of evading a point you cannot answer honestly.

So, my suggestion to you is, stop doing it.

No need to thank me for this sage advice. As I said, you used to demosntrate higher standards. Mabye you can reclaim it.

You are entitled to your own version of "reality", just don't expect everyone to play along.

Gump isnt an American citizen
so his ignorance of US law is understandable

Oh, I understand US law in this case. It's pretty basic. I'm just saying it's stupid....

Many of the things you post are WAY stupid. You may have become an unwitting expert on stupidity from you first hand experience.

There was, whether you like it or not, a reason that the NBC was made a part of the Constitutional requirement for the President.

And although the term is not well defined, it was understood well enough at the time.

Moreover, the Immigration Laws of this country are the province of the Congress. They have addressed a variety of concerns over time, and if the results are not to your liking (a) so what? and (b) your liking is not the guide by which a law is properly measured as "stupid."

Last edited:
In other words........it isn't true except for when it is. Noted. Carry on. :eusa_liar:

You use derision, too. So it must not be the case that you are offended by derision in and of itself. Presumably, you must only be offended by derision as a method of evading a point you cannot answer honestly.

No need to thank me for this sage advice. As I said, you used to demosntrate higher standards. Mabye you can reclaim it.

You are entitled to your own version of "reality", just don't expect everyone to play along.

That was one of your lamer excuses for a "sentence."

That was one of your lamer excuses for a "sentence."

Ouch, I'm wounded by your lack of affirmation. Please stop.

And now, this:

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Enough for you yet, L?

And now, this:

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Enough for you yet, L?

Isn't it wonderful how Dr. Fukino has the necessary government clearance to see Obama's original birth records? He must have top-secret clearance.

And now, this:

Enough for you yet, L?

Isn't it wonderful how Dr. Fukino has the necessary government clearance to see Obama's original birth records? He must have top-secret clearance.

She is the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, the state department responsible for the records.

Are you doubting her veracity?

And now, this:

Enough for you yet, L?

She is the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, the state department responsible for the records.

Are you doubting her veracity?

I usually trust government officials. :lol: One has to wonder, though, why she doesn't present these "original vital records" to the public.

Here's what you need to get a Hawaiin birth certificate:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

Honestly, I don't really care. The way I see it, even if Obama was born in a foreign country, nothing will come of it. As Michelle Obama said to an African media outlet who was going to make a big announcement about Obama's birth, "it doesn't make him less of an American!" Nobody knows what she meant by that and all stories about it have mysteriously disappeared.

I usually trust government officials. :lol: One has to wonder, though, why she doesn't present these "original vital records" to the public.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

Honestly, I don't really care. The way I see it, even if Obama was born in a foreign country, nothing will come of it. As Michelle Obama said to an African media outlet who was going to make a big announcement about Obama's birth, "it doesn't make him less of an American!" Nobody knows what she meant by that and all stories about it have mysteriously disappeared.

But, of course, the COLB provided under the law you cite above WOULD NOT GIVE FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLACE OF BIRTH, now would it?

Making stuff up really doesn't do anybody any good...

Several of these records listed have been released, indicating that you've swallowed the conpsiracy poppy cock. His draft registration was released and it only drew more wing nut cries of "forgery"! His COLB was also released and has been thoroughly verified while also being thoroughly trashed by the conspiracy types.

The more that is released, the more you conspircy nut balls will go off the deep end. The draft card and the COLB are proof that you wouldn't believe a snake was a snake, even if it bit you.

Stand and salute your President.

Like you wingnuts tried to do with Bush's service record? :eusa_whistle:

But, of course, the COLB provided under the law you cite above WOULD NOT GIVE FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLACE OF BIRTH, now would it?

Making stuff up really doesn't do anybody any good...

Of course not. Anyone who does not completely and absolutely trust what is presented on a government document has got to be some kind of IDIOT!

And now, this:

Enough for you yet, L?

Then why doesn't our illustrious President just obtain a copy, to which he is entitled, and share it for all to see?

And now, this:

Enough for you yet, L?

A couple things, one, even though this woman claims to have seen this birth certificate, she makes no mention of the hospital, the attending physician, witnesses present, nothing. Just she's seen it. Well I have a news flash, two, it's not up to this woman to proclaim whether or not obama is a natural born citizen. It's up to congress to decide, and the best way for them to do that would be for THEM to see the birth certificate, and if everything is in order and he was born in Hawaii as this woman proclaims, THEN WHY IS IT STILL BEING HIDDEN?

My God... it just doesn't add up. No problem. Give it some more time, because the longer this issue goes unresolved and the real birth certificate isn't released, the more people with half a brain are asking, "if obama was born in Hawaii, then why is hiding his birth certificate?"

And willy, no, sorry pard but no, once I see this real birth certificate I'm done. You think I've ENJOYED the RIDICULE and INSULTS I've endured here on this board just because in my opinion I think there's foul play or huge mistakes made here? You got to be out to lunch brother. No fucking way. I want this shit to be over as bad as anyone. I WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Why doesn't our illustrious President just obtain a copy of his own stinking birth CERTIFICATE, to which he is entitled, and just share it for all to see?

That seems to be the ONE QUESTION *NO ONE* is able to answer L. Unless they spin it and say if we see it we won't give up. Well... bull shit. I wish this thing would end, and a lot of other people are wondering why it won't end to. If obama was truly born in Hawaii as this woman proclaims, THEN IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN WORLD FOR OBAMA TO KEEP HIDING IT!!!

Forum List

Back