Is anyone else just embarassed?

Sorry for the missing second "r". I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate. But is anyone else embarrassed?.
Why the fuck would I be embarrassed? I'm not getting ready to vote for a criminal.
So Trump hasn't said anything that made you do even a quick little facepalm?

I am embarrassed that the greatest country in the world has an irresponsible and biased media that is turning our most important Presidential election into the Jerry Springer Show.
That's what happens when a major party selects a reality star as it's Presidential candidate.

Sorry for the missing second "r".

I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate.

But is anyone else embarrassed?
it should be very embarrassing. that a clown like trump gets nominated is a joke per se. that he is still allegedly a contender is very embarrassing. and therefore a lot of blame goes to the opponent, hillary, as well. all in all, a sad, but funny, spectacle. you all deserve it. if only you americans would keep your shit to yourself and would not take everyone else down with you.

Sorry for the missing second "r". I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate. But is anyone else embarrassed?.
Why the fuck would I be embarrassed? I'm not getting ready to vote for a criminal.
So Trump hasn't said anything that made you do even a quick little facepalm?
You seem to put more stock in what someone says than what someone does.

Never mind the fact that what Hillary has said to her staff in private makes anything Trump says in public or private look pretty nice in comparison.

The media chooses what to push and what to casually mention once and drop. If it is negative for Hillary, it's a one time "Oh my" and it's gone. If it's negative to Trump it is wall to wall coverage for a week until the next Trump leak. Hillary suggests murdering Assange with a drone strike and no one even lifts an eye brow.

I'm embarrassed that these two sleazeball's are the best America could come up with.

Shame on the entire fucking country!!

The media chooses what to push and what to casually mention once and drop. If it is negative for Hillary, it's a one time "Oh my" and it's gone. If it's negative to Trump it is wall to wall coverage for a week until the next Trump leak. Hillary suggests murdering Assange with a drone strike and no one even lifts an eye brow.
Yep. And if anyone complains that they're not talking about the left's scandals, they will tell you they already did that (5 minutes). Then it's 24/7 Trump, Bush, Reagan real or imagined scandals.

Yep. And if anyone complains that they're not talking about the left's scandals, they will tell you they already did that (5 minutes). Then it's 24/7 Trump, Bush, Reagan real or imagined scandals.

People don’t like it when you share your opinion. They only like when you share their opinion.

One thing that has genuinely astonished me, is how disliked Hillary is.

It was a given no matter who the white male GOP candidate was, he was going to be raked over the coals with the usual he's a racist, sexist, xenophobe, yada yada yada.

But Hillary hated? No way. She was always on top of the "most admired woman" list. WTF happened? Even a good deal of the Dims now don't like her.
She's now genuinely viewed as a sleazy lying politician.
Even with the ultimate hammer of all, being the first woman president, she is vulnerable.

And even with the fact that nationally their are more Dims than Republicans, I truly believe now that the 2012 Romney would have cleaned the 2016 Hillary's clock.

Trump's a creep, predator and it is embarrassing that he is even a candidate...

When Donald J Trump did this and said those creepy things like he could grab a strange girl's pussy and get away with it because....yadahdahdah.... And he moved on her and tried to f**k her and she was married but I tried.....

yuk....the guys in his 60's at this point in his life,

AND a NEWLYWED to Melania in January 2005....but he is still ogling other women and talking this way which is extremely disrespectful towards his new, beautiful, bride.

Obviously, he continued to cheat on his wives, including Melania.....the perfect, beautiful, young wife....

Definitely there will some who will only see the flaws of the other candidate, so they're not embarrassed about the whole mess.

I see all the pimples of both candidates, my preferred guy didn't get the nomination. But that said, the hildabitch is the last person in this world I want picking the next supreme court justices, so I would vote for a warm bag of dog shit if had any possibility of keeping her out of the oval office.

Trump's a creep, predator and it is embarrassing that he is even a candidate...

When Donald J Trump did this and said those creepy things like he could grab a strange girl's pussy and get away with it because....yadahdahdah.... And he moved on her and tried to f**k her and she was married but I tried.....

yuk....the guys in his 60's at this point in his life,

AND a NEWLYWED to Melania in January 2005....but he is still ogling other women and talking this way which is extremely disrespectful towards his new, beautiful, bride.

Obviously, he continued to cheat on his wives, including Melania.....the perfect, beautiful, young wife....

Hey, dumbass, just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

You won't see any lefties here embarrassed about Hillary. You have to have principles, morals, and honesty to be embarrassed. The left can't even spell those words.

You won't see anyone from the right embarrassed about Donald. You have to have principles, morals and honesty to be embarrassed- and Trump is emblematic of how the Right has none of those qualities.
Imagine how the campaign would have been with Kasich vs. Webb.

Oh well!

The media would be doing the exact same thing to them, if they couldn't dig it up, they would make it up.

American politics IS an embarrassment of epic proportions. I absolutely love to see comedians rip away on it. And they have plenty of material to use either way. All the money in the system has made it into a complete joke.

Forum List

Back