Is Anyone Else Listening to Todd Herman?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I LOVE his fresh ideas on fighting back...

Where is the Docudrama movie LOCKDOWN following the lives of innocent Americans who have lost their lives (literally in some cases) to these blue state lockdowns.

Where are the YouTube interviews of these small businesses and their employees?

There are small conservative youtubers with huge subscriber lists. Millie Weaver and Kaitlin Bennet and dozens of others could reach millions bringing these stories to life

We know the MSM will only spew the blue state morality. We need to take our message AROUND these propagandists

Where is the Docudrama movie LOCKDOWN following the lives of innocent Americans who have lost their lives (literally in some cases) to these blue state lockdowns.

There are small conservative youtubers with huge subscriber lists. Millie Weaver and Kaitlin Bennet and dozens of others could reach millions bringing these stories to life

We know the MSM will only spew the blue state morality. We need to take our message AROUND these propagandists
YouTube bans independent voices.

You wingnuts are very invested in listening to people with zero expertise in anything other than talking. Rush/Sean/LEVin/Beck - what have any of them done to make their opinions matter one bit?
Yes we should be listening to Chinas WHO and your liar Fauci

Common sense tells you blue state solutions have done NOTHING but steal freedom and kill thousands

YouTube bans independent voices.
We still have a voice there. If 5he Senate does its job, Trump will take them down a notch or 5

You wingnuts are very invested in listening to people with zero expertise in anything other than talking. Rush/Sean/LEVin/Beck - what have any of them done to make their opinions matter one bit?

At least we have radio news analysts. Liberal talk radio has always been a failure. Nobody seem to want to listen to some progressive fuck bloviating about how we need to raise taxes and take away guns.

At least we have radio news analysts. Liberal talk radio has always been a failure. Nobody seem to want to listen to some progressive fuck bloviating about how we need to raise taxes and take away guns.
Not when there is music to jam to.

Probably because we think for ourselves.

You have to be able to "think" first dummy....and you can not....

I get a little sad listening to Tod Herman fill in for Rush Limbaugh

My guess is limbaugh is losing his fight with cancer

You only think OF yourself

I get a little sad listening to Tod Herman fill in for Rush Limbaugh

My guess is limbaugh is losing his fight with cancer
He always takes this period of time off.

Forum List

Back