Is anything legitimate to the Trump administration that doesn't kiss his ass?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thus far, any gov. or civil agency that dares challenge the Trump administration is tweeted into deligitimate rant by the nut in the white house. It started with a sitting judge who happened to be hispanic, to our election system he deemed rigged and still does even after winning to now challenging our constititution. So the question now becomes, are we now a nation who must abide by a KING, who's word is the law of the land and the hell with our constitutional values? I can not for the life of me understand, where the hell is the TEA PARTY ON ALL THIS. These once bible toting, flag waving, red white and vomit constitutional hags, that spent years beating down the Obama administration for percieved constitutional violations?

Trump has tried to deligitimize our intelligence forces, the free press, you name it, this shit for brains idiot attacks it....if it doesn't fall in line with what he wants.

If you nuts think this shit is okay, than this country has a bigger problem than just Chicago, illegals and muslims....it means, we've lost....and God help us then!!

Never has a president made so many mistakes in such a short time as so-called President Trump. The madman is barely literate and suffers from a serious personality disorder. As long as he is in the Oval Office, there will be chaos in government.

• Banned
Trump is da Man!! ...... :thup:
Yeah, da man that is slowly taking this country off a cliff....I can't wait for his global visits....Bush got a shoe, I have no doubt in my mind, a shoe will be the least of his problems...I just hope who ever tosses a shoe at this guy, has metal braces on it!!

Thus far, any gov. or civil agency that dares challenge the Trump administration is tweeted into deligitimate rant by the nut in the white house. It started with a sitting judge who happened to be hispanic, to our election system he deemed rigged and still does even after winning to now challenging our constititution. So the question now becomes, are we now a nation who must abide by a KING, who's word is the law of the land and the hell with our constitutional values? I can not for the life of me understand, where the hell is the TEA PARTY ON ALL THIS. These once bible toting, flag waving, red white and vomit constitutional hags, that spent years beating down the Obama administration for percieved constitutional violations?

Trump has tried to deligitimize our intelligence forces, the free press, you name it, this shit for brains idiot attacks it....if it doesn't fall in line with what he wants.

If you nuts think this shit is okay, than this country has a bigger problem than just Chicago, illegals and muslims....it means, we've lost....and God help us then!!

You're so full of shit you stink.

Can't say I've seen anyone kiss Trumps ass.

I can say that you are an biased idiot.

Yeah, da man that is slowly taking this country off a cliff....I can't wait for his global visits....Bush got a shoe, I have no doubt in my mind, a shoe will be the least of his problems...I just hope who ever tosses a shoe at this guy, has metal braces on it!!
So-called President Trump should stay clear of the European Union (with the exception of England).

• Banned

LOLO, since when do I give a fuck about what you think, I am however astounded that you think period!!

LOLO, since when do I give a fuck about what you think, I am however astounded that you think period!!

Since when do you think ANYONE gives a shit about your crazy ravings??

I'm not surprised that you DON'T think.

You are good for a laugh though.

After 8 years of bumbling, your idiot idol Obama and his water buffalo wife, failed to accomplish anything note worthy. ...... :cool:

So-called President Trump should stay clear of the European Union (with the exception of England).

They don't want him there either...nobody wants to deal with crazy, except southern rednecks in this country. Trump is gonna end up like Bush...unable to travel after its all over but to rich muslim countries, like Dubai

Since when? Bitch every time I post, you maggots come a callin.....that's when!! Listen, I may not be the number one bitch here, but I can assure you, I'm in the top two!!

Since when? Bitch every time I post, you maggots come a callin.....that's when!! Listen, I may not be the number one bitch here, but I can assure you, I'm in the top two!!

As I said. You're worth a laugh but that's about it.

Racist POS

Racist POS
I'm good for laughs??? Not only are you white fucks good for a good laugh, the whole world is laughing at you nuts.....child, please find a hobby

Racist POS
I'm good for laughs??? Not only are you white fucks good for a good laugh, the whole world is laughing at you nuts.....child, please find a hobby

Yep. You are good for a laugh and a look of amazement at the stupid shit you post.

You're the one who needs a hobby since all you can do is post ridiculous bullshit about Trump.

Hillary lost. Trump won.

Get over it or get yourself another hobby and give the rest of us a break from the ridiculous bullshit you post.

Forum List

Back