Is AOC trying to spread Covid in Florida?

Nit pick, nit pick, lets talk policy's not personality's there are many people I don't like from both sides.

Nit pick, nit pick, lets talk policy's not personality's there are many people I don't like from both sides.

The policy is; if you don't want to be forced to wear a mask that does virtually nothing to stop the spread of Covid, leave New York and go to Florida, which is what this chick did.

That means they are superspreaders.

Now in AOC's case, horse medicine may be just the ticket.

1641238555950.png

What's she doing there, anyway? She hates that redneck state.

AOC caught maskless again in Miami drag bar as Omicron cases skyrocket​

View attachment 583062
They know the covid rules are bullshit and the rules are for the little people.

So you don't think masks save lives, mask rules are just inconveniences we can ignore if the rules let us. That sounds like you
You don't need to be masked if you're outside. But you can be masked outside if you want to!

I would think that a self-described Libertarian would embrace the freedom to wear a mask outside if you wish. But you're a fake.

You don't need to be masked if you're outside. But you can be masked outside if you want to!

I would think that a self-described Libertarian would embrace the freedom to wear a mask outside if you wish. But you're a fake.

Yet another strawman. This is what you do to Trump. You constantly lie and say he said things he didn't like you just did to me.

Hint, when you lie about what people said, that makes YOU the liar, not us. See how that works, schmuck?

Forum List

Back