Is Ariel Castro a Murderer?

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

No.

You’re confusing criminal law (murder) with civil law (privacy rights).

I'm not confusing anything.
We have the exact same act. In Castro's case, it's murder. In the doctor's case it's legally providing service.
So I want to know what distinguishes one case from the other.

Well no..you don't.

If you crumple a piece of paper and toss it into the garbage on the street, and someone takes that paper out of the garbage, that's not theft.

If you put that same paper into your pocket..and someone pickpockets that paper..that's theft.

I know it's impossible for you to see it..but there is a difference between the two.

No, not just that. Anytime someone cannot give consent does that make them eligible to be killed?

I'm not getting your point. Just because someone is comatose doesnt mean there should be consideration for killing them. Besides they are out of the mother (who is also affected) at that point.
OK,so merely not being able to consent is not a standard to decide whether someone can be killed or not. So your first point is refuted.

Now, let's try again: Castro pleaded guilty to something that abortion doctors do every day. Isn't a crime a crime? If he can be chaged with murder for killing an unborn baby then isn't every instance also murder?

I never said that was the only consideration. I said the fetus could not give consent. That along with the fact that it is inside another living human being called the mom makes it her decision. I know you think you have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body but you dont. So lets try again to make some sense ok?

No.

You’re confusing criminal law (murder) with civil law (privacy rights).

I'm not confusing anything.
We have the exact same act. In Castro's case, it's murder. In the doctor's case it's legally providing service.
So I want to know what distinguishes one case from the other.

The CHOICE of the woman. Why cant your side understand the importance of a womans body being just that, HER body. She can choose certain things. It is not up to anyone else, just HER.

Damn.

It's of course not "her" body. It's the baby's body. Her body will go on largely unaffected. The baby's body will be destroyed.

I'm not getting your point. Just because someone is comatose doesnt mean there should be consideration for killing them. Besides they are out of the mother (who is also affected) at that point.
OK,so merely not being able to consent is not a standard to decide whether someone can be killed or not. So your first point is refuted.

Now, let's try again: Castro pleaded guilty to something that abortion doctors do every day. Isn't a crime a crime? If he can be chaged with murder for killing an unborn baby then isn't every instance also murder?

I never said that was the only consideration. I said the fetus could not give consent. That along with the fact that it is inside another living human being called the mom makes it her decision. I know you think you have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body but you dont. So lets try again to make some sense ok?
So is it the fact that is inside another person's body? That's silly. In both the abortion doctor's case and Castro's case the fetus was inside the woman's body.
I dont think I have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. If she wants to have her tubes tied, it's her decision. If she wants tattoos, it's her decision. But I do have a right and responsibility to keep people from killing those unable to fend for themselves. The fetus is not her body, it belongs to someone else.

You want to swallow my jiz, T? Seriously..I don't go in for gay sex.

And you shouldn't either..because you'd regret it when you were sober again.

Zimmerman didn't cause an "abortion". Zimmerman shot a kid.

And Zimmerman called it "god's plan".

Like you'd probably call your gay sex when drunk.
Translation: "You're correct, T."

Challenge stands...Get lost loser.

Thanks for the "correction"..

So..you are big and bad.

Generally when you tell someone to get lost..you can back that up.

In any case..I'm thinking you are a pudgy idiot, like Zimmerman and would need a gun to do that.

And does the T stand for "T"rannie?

:lol:
Again...'You're correct T'...

Keep proving my point, boy.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

This is kind of silly. Yes, abortion docs do this every day, but the women who go there, are there for abortions.

If you cut a embryo out of a woman who doesnt want you to, then you are committing a crime.

Silly comparison really. Its almost as if you are using what this horrible human waste of air did to further some kind of anti abortion agenda.

Doesnt that sort of make you a piece of crap opportunist? I could be complely off though.

Nothing silly about it.
So you're saying the desire of the mother is determinative here?

It is hilarious watching the leftists twisting themselves into slinkys to make sense of this conundrum. It is of course completely indefensible.

its not a conundrum.....but you knew this.

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

that is a great hypocrisy of the pro-aborts.

in many states if somebody kills the pregnant woman ( no matter at waht gestational age the baby is) that somebody will be charge on double murder charges ( and that is right).
But in the same states the abortion by demand is legal and sometimes legal at totally viable gestational age of the baby....

Translation: "You're correct, T."

Challenge stands...Get lost loser.

Thanks for the "correction"..

So..you are big and bad.

Generally when you tell someone to get lost..you can back that up.

In any case..I'm thinking you are a pudgy idiot, like Zimmerman and would need a gun to do that.

And does the T stand for "T"rannie?

:lol:
Again...'You're correct T'...

Keep proving my point, boy.

dont worry swallow, T tries this boy thing with everyone.....It means he has been drinking.

So is it the fact that is inside another person's body? That's silly. In both the abortion doctor's case and Castro's case the fetus was inside the woman's body.
I dont think I have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. If she wants to have her tubes tied, it's her decision. If she wants tattoos, it's her decision. But I do have a right and responsibility to keep people from killing those unable to fend for themselves. The fetus is not her body, it belongs to someone else.

Bingo! Now you are starting to get it. Now that we have established that you understand that its pretty easy to get the rest. Unless you are going to somehow care for that fetus without the mother being involved you really have nerve trying to make a decision for that mother. You dont have to like it or condone it but you do have to respect it or deal with it somehow.

Unless you are going to somehow care for that fetus without the mother being involved you really have nerve trying to make a decision for that mother. You dont have to like it or condone it but you do have to respect it or deal with it somehow.
absolutely possible, especially at >20 weeks gestational age

are you that uninformed? :rolleyes:

The baby is not a part of the woman's body. Period.

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

in many states if somebody kills the pregnant woman ( no matter at waht gestational age the baby is) that somebody will be charge on double murder charges ( and that is right).
But in the same states the abortion by demand is legal and sometimes legal at totally viable gestational age of the baby....

You should look up the word hypocrisy to see what it means. To date I have never seen a criminal produce a signed document by his murder victim that gave him permission to kill the fetus.

Unless you are going to somehow care for that fetus without the mother being involved you really have nerve trying to make a decision for that mother. You dont have to like it or condone it but you do have to respect it or deal with it somehow.

So how many babies are you personally caring for that fit that scenario? My guess would be none correct?

You should look up the word hypocrisy to see what it means. To date I have never seen a criminal produce a signed document by his murder victim that gave him permission to kill the fetus.

you are a perfect example of the hypocrites :lol:

So how many babies are you personally caring for that fit that scenario? My guess would be none correct?

none is an answer of yours.
I, counting on the amount of the taxes I pay, care, probably for 3 :cool:

Bingo! Now you are starting to get it. Now that we have established that you understand that its pretty easy to get the rest. Unless you are going to somehow care for that fetus without the mother being involved you really have nerve trying to make a decision for that mother. You dont have to like it or condone it but you do have to respect it or deal with it somehow.

The fetus will become an independent person in short time. So what kind of standard is "without the mother being involved"? That is senseless.
I do not have to like or condone murder of someone who is defenseless. Ariel Castro figured out that it is wrong. Why can't you?

Is that really the best you can do? At least defend your post. I understand you really have nothing left to say but really?

Is that really the best you can do? At least defend your post. I understand you really have nothing left to say but really?

you want somebody to respond to the bolded nonsense?

When you move to this kind of argument you've failed.

Forum List

Back