Is Biden still running for President, haven't heard from him today

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around? "How the fuck did we end up with Biden?" "Oh shit, we're screwed." "God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."
Funny how you always hear about Never Trumpers, but never a peep about Never Bideners. That exchange is just a figment of the fevered imaginations of panic-stricken Trumpistas.
Biden doesn't threaten the Deep State.
But he does put fear into the Black Helicopter crowd. :laughing0301:

poor crazy man ....crazy but very greedy man! he and his whole thuggish family! :mad-61:

1592448142539.png

Funny Biden should criticize Trump over Covid, when he and his son are squarely in the pocket of the Chinese. How about a 1.5 billion investment in Hunter Biden's fund, as a way to buy influence to Biden and the presidency? Yeah, happens all the time, sure.

Joe Biden is even more corrupt and crooked than Hillary.

Trump told us zero casualties
We now have 110,000 dead Americans

Imagine if we had a President who actually cared about protecting us
You are sucking some major dick tonight.

Funny Biden should criticize Trump over Covid, when he and his son are squarely in the pocket of the Chinese. How about a 1.5 billion investment in Hunter Biden's fund, as a way to buy influence to Biden and the presidency? Yeah, happens all the time, sure.

Joe Biden is even more corrupt and crooked than Hillary.

Trump told us zero casualties
We now have 110,000 dead Americans

Imagine if we had a President who actually cared about protecting us
So you think it's okay for Biden's son to suddenly get 1.5 billion investment into his fund, a few days after he visited China with his daddy?

Joe Biden on Wednesday unloaded on President Donald Trump, bashing his response to the coronavirus pandemic as an example of failed leadership that amounts to “flat out surrendering” the fight against the disease.
And what exactly is Biden’s proposed response?

To keep all young people locked up and not allowed to go to school or work even though they aren’t affected by the virus?

I think Joe Biden is too old. But so is Trump.

I'd take a 90 year old Biden over Trump.

The country is on fire with race/police issues, the pandemic is killing Americans while Trumop does nothing, going backwards on environment, Going backwards on emissions,18,000 lies since taking office, deficits in the trillions, loss of world leadership, f=unneled billions in his pockets,

why the fuck would anyone vote for Trumo in 2020? Are you stupid? .......oh wait....

Joe Biden on Wednesday unloaded on President Donald Trump, bashing his response to the coronavirus pandemic as an example of failed leadership that amounts to “flat out surrendering” the fight against the disease.
And what exactly is Biden’s proposed response?

To keep all young people locked up and not allowed to go to school or work even though they aren’t affected by the virus?
Biden listens to medical experts instead of using them as props.

Until a vaccine is widely available, Social Distancing and masks are the only defense.

Trump has downplayed the threat from Day One and his advice to ignore social distancing and refusal to wear masks has increased the spread.

His insistence on conducting a rally in a state that is seeing a spike in cases is borderline criminal.
But don’t worry, Trump will make you sign a waiver to protect himself from lawsuits.

Biden has picked up his attacks on Trump

While Hillary attacked on what a jerk Trump is, Biden is attacking on what a disaster he is as President.

Trumps disastrous leadership during the Coronavirus will give Biden the Presidency.

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around?

"How the fuck did we end up with Biden?"

"Oh shit, we're screwed."

"God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."

I like Biden

Right now, he is beating the shit out of Fat Donnie

He'll win by default, but he was really a bad choice on your sides part. WTF were you guys thinking ?

Had Corona not came along and bailed you out, Trump would have beaten him like drum.

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around?

"How the fuck did we end up with Biden?"

"Oh shit, we're screwed."

"God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."

I like Biden

Right now, he is beating the shit out of Fat Donnie

He'll win by default, but he was really a bad choice on your sides part. WTF were you guys thinking ?

Had Corona not came along and bailed you out, Trump would have beaten him like drum.
Lol

Forum List

Back