IS Biden Toast?

Now there are SEVEN women accusing Biden of inappropriate behavior. Tara Reade, Sofie Karasek, Lucy Flores, Vail Kohnert-Yount, D.J. Hill, Caitlyn Caruso, Amy Lappos. Inappropriate touching, inappropriate kissing, etc. And, of course, Tara Reade where Biden felt her up under her clothes. Of course, for a Democrat, rape and sexual assault is really a resume enhancer.......

"a small number of women have come forward to the media to say that Biden acted inappropriately with them. These allegations, combined with the photographic evidence we’ve seen, establishes a pattern of behavior that, at the very least, shows Biden is a man who typically takes liberties with women he meets, and perhaps on one occasion, crossed the line toward criminal sexual assault."

Meet the Other Seven—Yes SEVEN—Women Who Are Accusing Biden of Inappropriate Behavior

The ChiComs selected Biden as their candidate BECAUSE his serial sexual predation makes him easier to control; they didn't have that sane leverage over Bernie

And then there's this:

Is anybody surprised they're scrubbing through Biden files?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, over the course of two interviews on Thursday, gave her clearest signal yet to Democrats to keep the faith in Joe Biden as she downplayed the sexual-assault allegation that the presumptive Democratic nominee hasn't addressed personally yet.

Pelosi doubled down on her endorsement of Biden, praised his integrity and reminded the public of the holes in former Senate aide Tara Reade's evolving story and accusation against her onetime boss.

"There was never any record of this," Pelosi said, refuting Reade's claim that she reported the alleged sexual assault to Senate employees back in 1993. "... Nobody ever came forward to say something about it apart from the principal involved."

Pelosi moves to tamp down Biden allegation uproar, keep Dems united

And then there's this:

Is anybody surprised they're scrubbing through Biden files?

You mean despite this:

University Of Delaware board members, who are keeping Biden's Senate records secret..

Numerous top officials on the board of the University of Delaware, which is refusing to release Joe Biden's Senate records despite an earlier promise to do so, have close personal and financial ties to the former vice president, records reviewed by Fox News show -- and the chairman of the board even bought Biden's house in 1996 for $1.2 million, reportedly a "top dollar" price given its condition.

The documents suggest a significant conflict of interest as Biden faces increasing pressure to relinquish the documents that could contain information relevant to Tara Reade's sexual assault allegation against him.

University Of Delaware board members, who are keeping Biden's Senate records secret, have close ties to the former VP

And then there's this:

In the prescient novel, "1984," George Orwell's sort-of hero, Winston Smith, has the job "to overwrite the truth, to replace the history of what happened with a revised version. Winston enjoys his work and is good at it, yet at the same time he worries about the rewriting of history, and wants to know 'what really happened'."
Winston Smith s role in 1984 is that of the Democrats today.

They are going to stick with Joe through thick and thin because they have no one else. It's an almost comical scenario. It's like the Egyptian Government unwrapping King Tut and running his mummified remains for leader because it's all they have. Oddly, many will vote for Joe no matter his past deeds or his obvious senility. It's not about Joe, it's about getting rid of Trump by hook or crook.

Last edited:
Anyone notice that Bidens accuser is saying open up the files from UM and you'll see my information in there showing where I filed a case against Biden.

Biden: Oh no fucking way. You ain't seeing my shit.

WHATCHA HIDEN', BIDEN?

Now there are SEVEN women accusing Biden of inappropriate behavior. Tara Reade, Sofie Karasek, Lucy Flores, Vail Kohnert-Yount, D.J. Hill, Caitlyn Caruso, Amy Lappos. Inappropriate touching, inappropriate kissing, etc. And, of course, Tara Reade where Biden felt her up under her clothes. Of course, for a Democrat, rape and sexual assault is really a resume enhancer.......

"a small number of women have come forward to the media to say that Biden acted inappropriately with them. These allegations, combined with the photographic evidence we’ve seen, establishes a pattern of behavior that, at the very least, shows Biden is a man who typically takes liberties with women he meets, and perhaps on one occasion, crossed the line toward criminal sexual assault."

Meet the Other Seven—Yes SEVEN—Women Who Are Accusing Biden of Inappropriate Behavior
A resume enhancer? Your man has over 20 on his.

They are going to stick with Joe through thick and thin because they have no one else. It's an almost comical scenario. It's like the Egyptian Government unwrapping King Tut and running his mummified remains for leader because it's all they have. Oddly, many will vote for Joe no matter his past deeds or his obvious senility. It's not about Joe, it's about getting rid of Trump by hook or crook.
Why did you vote Trump with his sexual assault history?

Anyone notice that Bidens accuser is saying open up the files from UM and you'll see my information in there showing where I filed a case against Biden.

WHATCHA HIDEN', BIDEN?

What are you trying to lie about? UM? She said that they'd find her info at UM?

WHATCHA HIDEN', BIDEN?

What are you trying to lie about? UM? She said that they'd find her info at UM?
Ya...like that is where formal complaints go.

Because the alternative was fucking Hillary.

We know the Democrats lied for 3 years about Trump and attempted an illegal coup so that is most likely a lie too. Given we have video evidence of Biden molesting women I would say the allegations against him are probably true. That being said, Biden will probably get off due to a mental inability to recall even the last time he took a shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Frankly, I have not seen many in the DNC coming to the defense of Biden. Even the NYT is questioning him. I really have never seen Biden as a threat to Trump and most people agree he will be trounced. Could it be they are actually trying to secretly place a 'kill shot' on his campaign in order to get rid of him? Remember, his accuser is a Democrat and says she'll still vote Democrat. Curious.

We know the Democrats lied for 3 years about Trump and attempted an illegal coup so that is most likely a lie too. Given we have video evidence of Biden molesting women I would say the allegations against him are probably true. That being said, Biden will probably get off due to a mental inability to recall even the last time he took a shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh do tell.. what video evidence?

Because the alternative was fucking Hillary.
Ya well....the alternative this time is fucking Trump.

...so many potential plays on words there :lol:

Forum List

Back