is blm marxist or capitolists?

great radio show. they are marxist crooks. hiding mansions they buy.
Well, let remember when Stalin was ruling the Soviet Union was he truly Marxist or a Despot?

They all start out wanting equality but what they achieve is all for them and none for you, so no BLM leadership isn’t Marxist but they are typical lip service charlatans as usual…

Well, let remember when Stalin was ruling the Soviet Union was he truly Marxist or a Despot?

They all start out wanting equality but what they achieve is all for them and none for you, so no BLM leadership isn’t Marxist but they are typical lip service charlatans as usual…
Rooted in Marxist theory.

They are admitted trained Marxist. We shouldn't believe them?

They are admitted trained Marxist. We shouldn't believe them?
I am sane… Do you believe me?

These idiots wouldn’t know what true Marxism is if they were horned as Karl Marx and wrote the damn book!

Look, these idiots are like Stalin and say whatever get them power, glory and wealth and in the end they are fakes like all Marxist before them!

they are they admitted it on their we page

I am sane… Do you believe me?

These idiots wouldn’t know what true Marxism is if they were horned as Karl Marx and wrote the damn book!

Look, these idiots are like Stalin and say whatever get them power, glory and wealth and in the end they are fakes like all Marxist before them!
When I heard them say they are trained Marxist the first thing I thought of was just who the hell trained them?

When I heard them say they are trained Marxist the first thing I thought of was just who the hell trained them?
they believe in it, the lady who runs blm tried to blow up capitol. and was deemed to dangerous to let out of jail but dems let her out anyway.

Yeah, internet is so truthful and how many preachers have said “ give me your money and I will give you the kingdom of Heaven “?

My point?

They are full of shit like Stalin, Mao and so many other wannabe Marxists that were nothing but lying hype and charlatans…
blm is going down

Forum List

Back