Is Christopher Wray the most corrupt FBI Director since J. Edgar?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
I can't think of a more corrupt one, can you?

He has refused a subpoena from congress, standard practice for his justice department. His answers are either vague, or promise answers have already been given in a letter, but doesn't say that the letter contains the subpoena's documents. So, he is refusing a subpoena from congress, something not done by the DOJ since Obama's wingman refused to prosecute himself for contempt.

Senaator Hagerty makes a very good point at 3:40:

I won't quote him because he didn't state it as well as he usually does. To paraphrase:

-If the FBI has evidence of a crime by Biden, they will turn it over to the justice department.

-The Justice Department has a stated policy of not prosecuting a sitting president.

-That is a very good policy, as it allows congress to fulfill its constitutional duty to impeach a sitting president who commits crimes.

-The Justice department will not provide the evidence to Congress, thus preventing the congress from meeting its constitutional responsibilities.

It is time to look at serious cuts in the Department of Justice, and the FBI. If the Democrats keep electing crooks like the Clintons and the Bidens, there needs to be either a truly independent agency that investigates elected officials, which is not such a good idea, IMHO, or a congressional investigative team specifically to look at officials who are subject to impeachment, which may be a worse idea.

The best idea would be an honest and non-partisan DOJ and Justice Department. It would take a while to get there, unless we go clean house. It will be hard to either get rid of the most partisan of Dems in the DOJ, or to find equallly partisan Reps to balance them out, because it is so unbalanced at the moment.

I find suspect any DOJ or FBI mid or high level official who unfailingly makes political donations to federal office seekers and holders. Few middle income Americans regularly donate to both candidate and party. They more often donate now and again to people they really like or in a year when their party needs help.

It doesn't seem possible that when Robert Mueller picked his team (had it picked for him) that he randomly selected people who all by chance happened to be maxed out or near maxed out donors to Democrats.

So, either the people doing the picking only picked known strong supporters of Democrats, and/or Trump haters, or political donations by DOJ investigators and attorneys is indeed that lopsided in favor of Democrats.

None of those scenarios, nor any other path that led to the highly politicized team of investigators and attorneys working for Mueller, gives me any confidence in that process.

I can't think of a more corrupt one, can you?

He has refused a subpoena from congress, standard practice for his justice department. His answers are either vague, or promise answers have already been given in a letter, but doesn't say that the letter contains the subpoena's documents. So, he is refusing a subpoena from congress, something not done by the DOJ since Obama's wingman refused to prosecute himself for contempt.

Senaator Hagerty makes a very good point at 3:40:

I won't quote him because he didn't state it as well as he usually does. To paraphrase:

-If the FBI has evidence of a crime by Biden, they will turn it over to the justice department.

-The Justice Department has a stated policy of not prosecuting a sitting president.

-That is a very good policy, as it allows congress to fulfill its constitutional duty to impeach a sitting president who commits crimes.

-The Justice department will not provide the evidence to Congress, thus preventing the congress from meeting its constitutional responsibilities.

Chris Wray way surpassed J Edgar by allowing the Covid fraud and hence Murderous Fraud Vax. Chris Wray's FBI rank and file informed him Covid was just a nothing flu that was gone by mid April of 2020. Chris Wray is a Zionist Fascist, a mass murderer, a traitor, same as J Edgar but on a much larger scale.

Comey was a tough act to follow, But I'd say that Wray is pulling it off.

Comey was an avowed communist. The FBI knowingly put a communist in control of the FBI. What does that tell you about the rest of the government? And Wray knew well all about the Biden family crimes and has been part of the cover up, so, he is deep state and should be charged and convicted of treason along with many others.

Now they are bringing back Pelosi to head Biden's reelection, a man now revealed to be a Chinese operative working for the CCP, so that tells you all one really needs to know about her.

Just as the chinese have been allowed to buy up land and many companies, DC is just one more organization which has been quietly bought and taken over by China.

Just ask Mitch.

Forgot about Mueller, who allowed innocent men to rot -and a couple died- in prison, in order to protect Whitey Bulger.

Total criminal scum.

Wray is much worse than Hoover. Everyone knows it. But nothing can be done about it. That's a sign of government totally out of control.

Forum List

Back