Is Comey Q?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've been thinking about this.

Since it's pretty obvious that ALL of the Failed Coup Plotters will walk, you have to wonder if Comey and his FBI minions aren't really QAnon.

They claim to "have it all" meaning everything from Hillary's "Let's make an example of that motherfucker Seth Rich" emails, to Obama's Foamy Parties, to everything and anything every transmitted electronically the past 30 years. But notice, even "having it all" the Pedos are still fucking little kids, the traffickers are still kidnapping attractive American women and shipping them to the Middle East, and Epstein is in a safe house. McCabe and Comey are Guilty as sin and free as birds.

We lived through a genuine FBI Coup, we saw Hillary get all of our Chinese CIA assets killed and -- crickets. Nothing. Nada. No fucks are given.

This only works if Comey is in fact the LARP known as Q.

Makes sense, no?

this is Q.....

fed33392d3a48aa149a87a38b875ba4a.jpg

https://www.startrek.com/database_article/de-lancie

Since it's pretty obvious that ALL of the Failed Coup Plotters will walk, you have to wonder if Comey and his FBI minions aren't really QAnon.

They claim to "have it all" meaning everything from Hillary's "Let's make an example of that motherfucker Seth Rich" emails, to Obama's Foamy Parties, to everything and anything every transmitted electronically the past 30 years. But notice, even "having it all" the Pedos are still fucking little kids, the traffickers are still kidnapping attractive American women and shipping them to the Middle East, and Epstein is in a safe house. McCabe and Comey are Guilty as sin and free as birds.

We lived through a genuine FBI Coup, we saw Hillary get all of our Chinese CIA assets killed and -- crickets. Nothing. Nada. No fucks are given.

Makes sense, no?
-

I think Q anon is a russian disinformation campaign. What I am waiting for is about 5 months from the next election I hope to see a avalanche of indictments that will keep the publics attention and that would have a huge effect on the election.

Makes sense, no?
-

I think Q anon is a russian disinformation campaign. What I am waiting for is about 5 months from the next election I hope to see a avalanche of indictments that will keep the publics attention and that would have a huge effect on the election.

Yeah, the whole "Huber has 60,000 - no 62,000 'sealed indictments!" was what soured me on it and I'm pretty sure it's a Comey backed LARP

Makes sense, no?

Hey XponentialChaos , Asclepias et al. when you're on a break from stocking shelves so Biden can stay in his basement, check this out

I have to laugh how QPubs are running away from their own ideology. The same people who consistently post about democratic pedophiles, deep state cabals, election fraud, and support every conspiracy theory that comes their way, are now running way from the very beliefs they have previously posted.

Stop being wimps and just admit you are Q and proud of it!

Last edited:
Live action role play. It bothered "Q" greatly

What is that supposed to mean exactly?

You think Qanon is role playing? I don't get it.

Exactly!

They were playing a super secret spy with inside information and were at the center of this amazing "Plan"

There were always things happening behind the scene that were going to set the world right, all the while no one ever got caught and no one was ever held to account.

Just playing I Spy

Forum List

Back