🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump a gift from the Gods? I say YES!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have to admit, as much as I hate this guys guts, I am soooooo loving the fact, he's forcing Mitch and Ryan to pony up or shut up. He's already made them look like idiots with ACA and now DACA. For years these useless lumps of flesh have sat on their ass's, doing absolutely nothing to get a welfare check from tax payers, but obstruct...well you can't obstruct when your party is in complete control of both houses...So Trump is making these moronic simps earn their keep.

And like the slithering cowards they are, all are running feet first somewhere to hide...because everyone with a working brain cell knows, republicans do not know how to lead, legislate or think without some right winged outlet show them the way....and like the whore's they are...even the right winged media is lost to this shit...because unless your diss'in a liberal, ya got NOTTIN!!

Kudos to you Donald, you're really starting to look good to this progressive die hard liberal...I think this could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship
upload_2017-9-5_16-27-45.jpeg

republicans do not know how to lead,

if democrats knew how to lead we wouldnt have trump in the white house....

He is showing how the Pubs only care about their office and not the people of the US. Their true colors are on exhibition for all to see. The worked so hard at the election and now that they have a maj, shows just how messed up they are.

Last edited:
Also the dems did something about health ins, and the expense of being re-elected. Then the Pubs fought like hell to get rid of the ACA, and their replacement, same as before the ACA. Notta. Either they are selfish and hate all social programs , or they want voted in so bad they go with the status quo.

They will not do anything about the dreamers as they hate to piss off anyone. The only are concerned with re-election, though to be fair there are some who aren't.

Meh....Trump won by the narrowest of margins--by 77,000 votes and lost the poplar by 3.5 million votes. Trump has no mandate; over 94 million registered voters didn't even bother to vote. The GOP are scared shitless if those voters show up in 2018 and 2020.

Meh....Trump won by the narrowest of margins--by 77,000 votes and lost the poplar by 3.5 million votes. Trump has no mandate; over 94 million registered voters didn't even bother to vote. The GOP are scared shitless if those voters show up in 2018 and 2020.
doesnt take away what i said does it?.....

• Banned

Harry, I completely agree with you....had these sorry mf's looked at Hillary the crook and saw what we all saw, Bernie would have been our nominee and win or lose, at least he would have forced Trump your sorry ass guy, to give specifics on his issues, rather than name call throughout the campaign...on that roll of leadership, the DNC failed miserably....however, can't for the life of me think of one single piece of legislation your guys have put forth in almost 10 years, nothing nada

• Banned
He is showing how the Pubs only care about their office and not the people of the US. Their true colors are on exhibition for all to see. The worked so hard at the election and now that they have a maj, shows just how messed up they are.
For years, all they want to run on is obstructing democrats, especially Obama...they live for this shit, thrive on it, breath it and now that they have a majority everything, they don't know thier arm pits from their fuckin ass ho's....and the beauty in all this, its their fuckin leader, their guy, that orange mf they all stood behind during the election, the one they all could have stopped had they the balls to do so...is now calling them all out one by one and if it wasn't for gerrymandered districts, these cowards cow too, all these losers would be out of jobs yesterday.

• Banned

Oh and we will....if Trump has done anything its making us all understand....votes count and gerrymandered districts must go!!

Also the dems did something about health ins, and the expense of being re-elected. Then the Pubs fought like hell to get rid of the ACA, and their replacement, same as before the ACA. Notta. Either they are selfish and hate all social programs , or they want voted in so bad they go with the status quo.

They will not do anything about the dreamers as they hate to piss off anyone. The only are concerned with re-election, though to be fair there are some who aren't.
If that were true the dims would not have done it. They did it because they were too stupid and arrogant to know better, and now, just like NK, Trump has to fix it. Perhaps you can write your congress person and tell them to stop obstructing.

Harry, I completely agree with you....had these sorry mf's looked at Hillary the crook and saw what we all saw, Bernie would have been our nominee and win or lose, at least he would have forced Trump your sorry ass guy, to give specifics on his issues, rather than name call throughout the campaign...on that roll of leadership, the DNC failed miserably....however, can't for the life of me think of one single piece of legislation your guys have put forth in almost 10 years, nothing nada
you have me mixed up with someone else.....im not your fellow trump and hillary supporter....

They really don't care about anybody, not the rich, the poor, they just seem to want a good cushin gov. job were they can sit on their ass and get free tax payer money.....the last time I actually saw a republican run on anything and carry it through, was the Newt Contract ON america.....and that was decades ago. 8 years of repeal and replace, 8 years of promised jobs growth, 8 years of border control....????

you have me mixed up with someone else.....im not your fellow trump and hillary supporter....
Whatever Harry

Every once in a while Tiger, you get a clue ~grats~

Kick the D party to the curb and ignore all their bullshit propaganda [MSM] and maybe you'll be able to personally investigate and vote for candidates who actually care about the people of this nation. While I can never agree with Sanders' ideas and policies as the "right ideas" for America, at least the guy actually cared about his people and was trying to do what he thought would fix their problems. At least until he stuck his dick between his legs, sold out, and towed the partisan line anyway.

A gift from God? Could be.

After winning an election everyone said he couldn't possibly win... and now working hard to fix all the problems obama created.... yeah.. I can see him as a gift from God.

Kick the D party to the curb and ignore all their bullshit propaganda [MSM] and maybe you'll be able to personally investigate and vote for candidates who actually care about the people of this nation. While I can never agree with Sanders' ideas and policies as the "right ideas" for America, at least the guy actually cared about his people and was trying to do what he thought would fix their problems. At least until he stuck his dick between his legs, sold out, and towed the partisan line anyway.
Listen, I wasn't a Bernie fan, free this and free that....like give me a break, this is after all America.....what Bernie could have done and done successfully was force Trump on issues. Other than being a jew, Trump had nothing on this guy and would have caved had he actually been forced to explain all the bullshit he was spewing. He did this with Hillary, because the two of them, both crooks, both money hungry bastards, both stuck on self and what self wants and need and both could give two shits about the people they were campaigning to serve. He still may have lost, but at least the people who voted for Trump, would have gotten more out of this bitch than..."your gonna love it" "your gonna love winning so much, its gonna hurt", bullshit like that!!

I am a independent, after this last election, I was done with the democrats, changed my party affiliation 2 weeks after Trump won and I will never go back!!

After winning an election everyone said he couldn't possibly win... and now working hard to fix all the problems obama created.... yeah.. I can see him as a gift from God.
Get the fuck outta here...that orange mf ain't working on fixin shit, what gotdamned planet are you Trump retards living on???? The man could give two fucks about you, your gotdamned problems or this fuckin country, all he wants is YUGE Klan rallies and photo opts, that's it!! Undoing what Obama set in play and replacing it with nothing...ain't rocket science you stupid white mf'!!

Get the fuck outta here...that orange mf ain't working on fixin shit, what gotdamned planet are you Trump retards living on???? The man could give two fucks about you, your gotdamned problems or this fuckin country, all he wants is YUGE Klan rallies and photo opts, that's it!! Undoing what Obama set in play and replacing it with nothing...ain't rocket science you stupid white mf'!!
What makes you think I'm white?

Listen, I wasn't a Bernie fan, free this and free that....like give me a break, this is after all America.....what Bernie could have done and done successfully was force Trump on issues. Other than being a jew, Trump had nothing on this guy and would have caved had he actually been forced to explain all the bullshit he was spewing. He did this with Hillary, because the two of them, both crooks, both money hungry bastards, both stuck on self and what self wants and need and both could give two shits about the people they were campaigning to serve. He still may have lost, but at least the people who voted for Trump, would have gotten more out of this bitch than..."your gonna love it" "your gonna love winning so much, its gonna hurt", bullshit like that!!

I am a independent, after this last election, I was done with the democrats, changed my party affiliation 2 weeks after Trump won and I will never go back!!

Good for you. Welcome to the forgotten party.

Also, I wasn't saying you were a Sander's fan, I was just giving an example of a politician who cared about the peeps - even if you disagree with Trump's policies, he too cares about the peeps. Neither are your "typical shit bag politicians" - which was my point.

What makes you think I'm white?
Question should be, what makes you think I care?

Forum List

Back