Is Donald Trump a Nazi?

I'm not seeing a fucking thing about either any "quiz" nor "Islam" in the thread title here, Sparkles. But I know the desperation of deflection when I smell it.
There is more to a thread than a title. There is a THREAD. :biggrin:

Trump has done great harm to his Trump Brand in this presidential run and when he loses this election, which he will imo, (unless this is the time God has for the antichrist to rise :p ) and goes home with his tail between his legs, his Trump Brand, will mean less than it once did.

good point gramps... how can we trust drumpf with all that power?

Well you sure as hell can't trust his tweety fingers. Half of the nation don't want him anywhere close to the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

Trump's Parents and Grandparents

Since we're judging people based on their heritage I just thought I should toss some more ridiculousness on the pile.

vwpik3.jpg

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals/Islamapologists.

I'm guess the total number of pages that you have read in the books I cited is >>> ZERO. Am I right ? :laugh:
Bullshit is bullshit no matter how much of it you ingest.
Your sources prove you've swallowed enough to be toxic.

All you're doing is flashing the invalidation card, as all good little liberals are programmed to do. But it doesn't work. You can't judge an author or his/her book, which you have not read. You haven't read these books. You don't what's in them. You don't know what you're talking about.

You also don't know who the people are in the Islamization Quiz, or the things cited in the Quiz 2nd part. These names and things are commonly known by Conservatives, with or without reading the books, because they are talked about in conservative media, (and OMITTED (deliberately) in liberal media).

So rather than admit you're just another liberal, airhead, know-nothing on Islamization, you pretend that there's something wrong with the authors. Actually, even if there was something wrong with the authors,it wouldn't matter. The Quiz names and things are still part & parcel of Islamization, and they could be found in neutral publications (some newspapers) as well.
Fact is you'r just ea coward, trying to dodge the Quiz, and you're a double coward for trying to come up with phony excuses, to excuse your dodge. Come on, PUNK. Man up and take to take the Quiz. Tell us the 3 or 4 names/things (out of 500) that you know. :laugh:

All you're doing is flashing the invalidation card, as all good little liberals are programmed to do. But it doesn't work. You can't judge an author or his/her book, which you have not read. You haven't read these books. You don't what's in them. You don't know what you're talking about.

You also don't know who the people are in the Islamization Quiz, or the things cited in the Quiz 2nd part. These names and things are commonly known by Conservatives, with or without reading the books, because they are talked about in conservative media, (and OMITTED (deliberately) in liberal media).

So rather than admit you're just another liberal, airhead, know-nothing on Islamization, you pretend that there's something wrong with the authors. Actually, even if there was something wrong with the authors,it wouldn't matter. The Quiz names and things are still part & parcel of Islamization, and they could be found in neutral publications (some newspapers) as well.
Fact is you'r just ea coward, trying to dodge the Quiz, and you're a double coward for trying to come up with phony excuses, to excuse your dodge. Come on, PUNK. Man up and take to take the Quiz. Tell us the 3 or 4 names/things (out of 500) that you know. :laugh:
I'm not dodging anything.
Your quizzes are subjective, paranoid and fact free.
Like all Crapspiracy nut sacks , you are suffering under the delusion of faux superior knowledge.
I hand you your ass and you whine!

"Encyclopedia" ? LOL. This is more like a joke book. It takes "information" from an article by Ed Brayton (Ed who ?) in Patheos, and well, we've all heard of them right ?
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

Fact is, Brigitte Gabriel knows more about Islam in one of her eyebrow hairs than Ed Brayton will ever hope to know. By saying that it's impossible for Muslims to assimilate into American society, she is talking about Muslims who really ARE Muslims, in that they read the Koran and submit fully to it.

In doing so, they cannot abide by US laws, which ban mass murder, rape, wife-beating, severe sex discrimination against women, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc.(all things advocated in the Koran, if not demanded)

Muslims cannot assimilate into America also just by the fact that Islam is a supremacism, demanding supremacy over all else. Problem is, the US Constitution also is a supremacism (Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause), and by the nature of what supremacy is, there can only be one, and in America, that one is the constitution.

You can keep anything you like in mind, but there certainly is no such thing Islamaphobia. Phobias are irrational fears, and there in nothing irrational about fearing more of the numerous Islamic terrorist attacks that are common in America, and all over the world. Use of such a word is also disrespectful and offensive to people who suffer from real phobias.

Like all Crapspiracy nut sacks , you are suffering under the delusion of faux superior knowledge.
You are dodging. You are creating things that don't exist. The Quiz has nothing to do with subjectivity. It comes from recent HISTORICAL EVENTS. They happened. They can't be made to unhappen. You can't say it is subjective if they happened or not. They did. Period.

You can't say what happened to Lina Morales is subjective. It is a FACT that occured. You can't say that the Quebec textbooks that printed false information about Muslims, and were recalled and revised with the truth are subjective. It happened. You can't rewrite the Sum of All Fears fiasco. It occured. These are historical EVENTS, that you are just ignorant of, because your media shields you from that information, and keeps you information-deprived, just as I've been saying, and you just don't want to admit it.

Here's the happy part. You DON'T HAVE TO admit it, because you've already conceded it, when you CUT & RAN from the Quiz.

Last edited:
Bahahahaha!
Can't default on paranoid fantasy quizzes.
Fail.
Calling FACTS of HISTORY "fantasy" merely confirms your pretense, all the more. The more you talk, the worse you show yourself to be. You haven't presented a single example of how any item in the quiz could be shown to be "paranoid fantasy". Your empty ad hominem attacks don't rate against the Quiz's mountain of Islamization factual HISTORY.

You are like German Nazis telling the allies that they failed to win World War II.
geez.gif
It's not getting you anywhere. You've gotten your ass handed to you here, and EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IS SEEING IT.

You are dodging. You are creating things that don't exist. The Quiz has nothing to do with subjectivity. It comes from recent HISTORICAL EVENTS. They happened. They can't be made to unhappen. You can't say it is subjective if they happened or not. They did. Period.

You can't say what happened to Lina Morales is subjective. It is a FACT that occured. You can't say that the Quebec textbooks that printed false information about Muslims, and were recalled and revised with the truth are subjective. It happened. You can't rewrite the Sum of All Fears fiasco. It occured. These are historical EVENTS, that you are just ignorant of, because your media shields you from that information, and keeps you information-deprived, just as I've been saying, and you just don't want to admit it.

Here's the happy part. You DON'T HAVE TO admit it, because you've already conceded it, when you CUT & RAN from the Quiz.
Classic delusional raving!

Forum List

Back