🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump a Nazi?

What in the wide wide world of blue FUCK does any of this have to do with the fucking TOPIC?
Would you like to see a list of a dozen of your OFF TOPIC posts, Mr High Horse ?

Besides the thread title is stupid. Hillary's close aide, Huma Abedin, and all her Muslim Brotherhood cohorts are closer to Nazis than anyone.

Hey DAWS - here's an easy one for you, from the Islamization Quiz. Anybody can get this one.

Who is Kevin James ? Come on DAWS. Kids in the 6th grade have gotten this one right. (and they don't try too hide behind the INVALIDATION card) :laugh:
How do the actions of a nut job corroborate your bullshit?
In reality they don't .
Only in your land of delusional they do.

All of your quizzes are based on paranoid fantasy, no single exampleis needed, as All of it is.
I've already provided proof of that by listing your sources.
Fail.
You've proved nothing. What the Quiz contains is just items of Islamization. They are listed in dozens of different sources. If I listed 50 places where the Lina Morales, or Peter DiGangi, or Hesham Islam incidents are written about, would you claim they are all "paranoid fantasy." ? Sure you would, becasue that is the only defense (you think) you have, as ludicrous as it may be.

You JUST DON'T KNOW SQUAT, and you're too faggot-cowardly to stand up straight and tall and admit that I have researched this subject thoroughly for 15 years, I know a lot about it (have thousands of posts on it in USMB), and next to me, on this subject, you're just being born.
If it was anyone else I'd say it was a waste of 15 years .
However, it did keep you from annoying people in public restrooms.

What in the wide wide world of blue FUCK does any of this have to do with the fucking TOPIC?
Would you like to see a list of a dozen of your OFF TOPIC posts, Mr High Horse ?

Besides the thread title is stupid. Hillary's close aide, Huma Abedin, and all her Muslim Brotherhood cohorts are closer to Nazis than anyone.
Bahahahaha!

In reality they don't .
Care to fill us in on what the hell that was supposed to say ? (if it was was supposed to say anything)

And I suppose your use of the word "nutjob" is coming from your brainwashing to describe one of the best protectionists in America, whom you know nothing about, since you've been instructed to not read his/her books, but just dismiss them sight unseen, based on your programming orders.

That's what your programming does. Destroys any chance you had at understanding what's going on around you.

And I notice you flunked another question. No answer for Kevin James. Ho hum.

Last edited:
Humor (if one is kind enough) doesn't cover up your lack of knowledge. You still have a ZERO on the quiz. I know you're valiently trying to save face, but you lost it all quite few hours ago, and nothing could be easier to deduce than you are just another run of the mill, information-deprived, liberal know-nothing.

If you like, and you're not tied up in ego baggage, we could quit the conflict mode (which isn't changing anything anyway), and I could become your Islamization mentor. You ask things from the Quiz - I answer. You learn a lot. Want to start with Lina Morales ? Then Peter DiGangi ?

Last edited:
Hillary can set up a line as well as Hitler did way back in the 30's. It should make the hair rise up on your neck when Hillary addressed Planned Parenthood today and received hysterical screaming and cheers when she said Texas was making it too difficult to kill (human) unborn babies.

Actually, she said that Texas has made it too difficult to get an abortion, and she's right. I live in Amarillo, and this week in the local news they were talking about the severe upspike in back alley abortions and the fact that because of them, more women were showing up in the hospitals with complications.

Protectionist is a paranoid nutjob. He's been saying for months that ISIL now has nuclear weapons, and that Hillary is going to let them come into this country under the guise of being a refugee.

In reality they don't .
Care to fill us in on what the hell that was supposed to say ? (if it was was supposed to say anything)

And I suppose your use of the word "nutjob" is coming from your brainwashing to describe one of the best protectionists in America, whom you know nothing about, since you've been instructed to not read his/her books, but just dismiss them sight unseen, based on your programming orders.

That's what your programming does. Destroys any chance you had at understanding what's going on around you.

And I notice you flunked another question. No answer for Kevin James. Ho hum.
Wow stereotypical Crapspiracy nut sack response.
As to the Kevin James question I answered it, just not to your liking.

Btw who the fuck is we?
It's clear from reading your spew that your "we" is a group that resides only in your mind.
It's worth mentioning that all the other Crapspiracy theorists on this site avoid you for obvious reasons.
Bahahahaha!

Last edited:
Humor (if one is kind enough) doesn't cover up your lack of knowledge. You still have a ZERO on the quiz. I know you're valiently trying to save face, but you lost it all quite few hours ago, and nothing could be easier to deduce than you are just another run of the mill, information-deprived, liberal know-nothing.

If you like, and you're not tied up in ego baggage, we could quit the conflict mode (which isn't changing anything anyway), and I could become your Islamization mentor. You ask things from the Quiz - I answer. You learn a lot. Want to start with Lina Morales ? Then Peter DiGangi ?
Asking for a date?
No thanks only with humans.

Forum List

Back