🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump a Nazi?

Bahahahaha!
Can't default on paranoid fantasy quizzes.
Fail.
Calling FACTS of HISTORY "fantasy" merely confirms your pretense, all the more. The more you talk, the worse you show yourself to be. You haven't presented a single example of how any item in the quiz could be shown to be "paranoid fantasy". Your empty ad hominem attacks don't rate against the Quiz's mountain of Islamization factual HISTORY.

You are like German Nazis telling the allies that they failed to win World War II.
geez.gif
It's not getting you anywhere. You've gotten your ass handed to you here, and EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IS SEEING IT.
Argumentum ad populum fallicy! And introducing the
False attribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump has shown love for Putin and Kim Jong-un. He clearly has a wide authoritarian streak.

Must be that German blood. Perhaps he will form a US-Russia-North Korea axis. He's said he is going to round up millions of Mexicans. Make them disappear. He'll probably go after Muslims next. I'm sure Vlad would approve of that.

I have pointed to the fact his first and third marriages were to women from Eastern Europe that were once Communist nations. He loves Vodka and is loved by the North Korean dictator, so he might not be a Nazi but did anyone check if he had posters of Stalin or Castro on his walls?

Hillary can set up a line as well as Hitler did way back in the 30's. It should make the hair rise up on your neck when Hillary addressed Planned Parenthood today and received hysterical screaming and cheers when she said Texas was making it too difficult to kill (human) unborn babies.

Hillary can set up a line as well as Hitler did way back in the 30's. It should make the hair rise up on your neck when Hillary addressed Planned Parenthood today and received hysterical screaming and cheers when she said Texas was making it too difficult to kill (human) unborn babies.
Odd I saw that and that's not what she said.
As we speak dump is sucking as much so called Christian cock as he can get his mouth around.

Classic delusional raving!
Give it up DAWS. You've already lost this debate with flying colors and everyone knows it. Oh you say you haven't ? Well then, who is Lina Morales, DAWS ? Who is Abu Abdullah ? Who is Hasham Islam ? How are they connected to Islamization. How is 4:34 connected to Islamization and New Jersey ? How about McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts ?

So there you go, DAWS. There's just a FEW questions (that anybody with even the most rudimentary knowledge of Islamization would easily know).

So, got any idea ? > Got any guesses ? Got anything ? :badgrin:

Last edited:
Give it up DAWS. You've already lost this debate with flying colors and everyone knows it. Oh you say you haven't ? Well then, who is Lina Morales, DAWS ? Who is Abu Abdullah ? Who is Hasham Islam ? How are they connected to Islamization. How is 4:34 connected to Islamization and New Jersey ? How about McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts ?

So there. you go DAWS. There's just a FEW questions (that anybody with even the most rudimentary knowledge of Islamization would easily know. So, got any idea ? > Got any guesses ? Got anything ? :badgrin:
More shit stacking!
Fail

Argumentum ad populum fallicy! And introducing the
False attribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So you're saying that you HAVE presented a single example of how any item in the quiz could be shown to be "paranoid fantasy" ? Yeah ? And where exactly was that, DAWS ? Post # please. :biggrin:

PS - using Latin won't save you either.
All of your quizzes are based on paranoid fantasy, no single exampleis needed, as All of it is.
I've already provided proof of that by listing your sources.
Fail.

You mean the Donald might might issue executive orders by passing congress and the will of the people ???

For the People !!!!! Lmfao

All of your quizzes are based on paranoid fantasy, no single exampleis needed, as All of it is.
I've already provided proof of that by listing your sources.
Fail.
You've proved nothing. What the Quiz contains is just items of Islamization. They are listed in dozens of different sources. If I listed 50 places where the Lina Morales, or Peter DiGangi, or Hesham Islam incidents are written about, would you claim they are all "paranoid fantasy." ? Sure you would, becasue that is the only defense (you think) you have, as ludicrous as it may be.

You JUST DON'T KNOW SQUAT, and you're too faggot-cowardly to stand up straight and tall and admit that I have researched this subject thoroughly for 15 years, I know a lot about it (have thousands of posts on it in USMB), and next to me, on this subject, you're just being born.

Hey DAWS - here's an easy one for you, from the Islamization Quiz. Anybody can get this one.

Who is Kevin James ? Come on DAWS. Kids in the 6th grade have gotten this one right. (and they don't try too hide behind the INVALIDATION card) :laugh:

So there you go, DAWS. There's just a FEW questions (that anybody with even the most rudimentary knowledge of Islamization would easily know).

So, got any idea ? > Got any guesses ? Got anything ? :badgrin:

What in the wide wide world of blue FUCK does any of this have to do with the fucking TOPIC?

Forum List

Back