Is Elon Targeted for Death by the "Anti-Facists"

Elon needs to have a special forces squad that is "proactive".... if a few self-loathing beta faggots take a round or 2 to the face due to being perceived as a deadly threat.... well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.
You really believe that he doesn't?

S'matter? Truth hurt? Too bad.

You alt-righters will lie down with anyone. It's what makes you weak.
You have a retarded idea about what truth is, typical libatard. You don't want to see exactly how "weak" we are. You could get hurt 'lil boy.

For consideration ...

Elon Musk Says Biden Wrong to Think He Was ‘Elected to Transform the Country’​

EXCERPTS:
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has weighed in on his thoughts about the 2024 Presidential election, stating that while he firmly believes former President Donald Trump should have his Twitter account reinstated, a “less divisive candidate” would be a better option.

The businessman also took aim at President Joe Biden, writing on Twitter on May 13 that the Democrat’s mistake is that “he thinks he was elected to transform the country,” but that “actually everyone just wanted less drama.”

Musk previously told a Financial Times conference on Tuesday that Twitter’s decision to ban Trump was “morally bad” and said he would reverse the platform’s decision.

“I do think that it was not correct to ban Donald Trump,” Musk told the conference. “I think that was a mistake because it alienated a large part of the country and did not ultimately result in Donald Trump not having a voice,” he added.

Trump, however, has stated that he has no plans to return to Twitter as he concentrated on building his own Truth Social platform, which is set to launch on a web browser at the end of May, Chief Executive Devin Nunes said earlier this month.
It has been reported that Trump is considering another run for the presidency in 2024 after losing his reelection bid in 2020. A recent Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey showed Trump leading both Biden and Vice President Harris in a hypothetical 2024 race.

Because you righties will align yourselves with ANYONE.
Even a man who has been a die-in-the-wool liberal for his entire life.

You wanna know why you like him and support him? Because you see him as the route that
will put your savior of all things white back on Twitter. :auiqs.jpg:
I align with people who defend freedom.

not asswhipes who attack others for disagreeing with you.

He tweeted "If anything happens to me, it was nice knowing you". Evidently the dems and their insane followers are threatening him with death. Maybe Hillary put a hit on him, led and encouraged by Beetlejuice Lightfoot since she tweeted a call to arms about roe vs wade. Yet, Trump supposedly instigated Jan 6th, but that fucking ugly skank can do the same and there she still is...in a position of power and tweeting a threat for civil war.
He would have to be a close friend of the Clintons before that happens.

For consideration ...

Elon Musk Says Biden Wrong to Think He Was ‘Elected to Transform the Country’​

EXCERPTS:
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has weighed in on his thoughts about the 2024 Presidential election, stating that while he firmly believes former President Donald Trump should have his Twitter account reinstated, a “less divisive candidate” would be a better option.

The businessman also took aim at President Joe Biden, writing on Twitter on May 13 that the Democrat’s mistake is that “he thinks he was elected to transform the country,” but that “actually everyone just wanted less drama.”

Musk previously told a Financial Times conference on Tuesday that Twitter’s decision to ban Trump was “morally bad” and said he would reverse the platform’s decision.

“I do think that it was not correct to ban Donald Trump,” Musk told the conference. “I think that was a mistake because it alienated a large part of the country and did not ultimately result in Donald Trump not having a voice,” he added.

Trump, however, has stated that he has no plans to return to Twitter as he concentrated on building his own Truth Social platform, which is set to launch on a web browser at the end of May, Chief Executive Devin Nunes said earlier this month.
It has been reported that Trump is considering another run for the presidency in 2024 after losing his reelection bid in 2020. A recent Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey showed Trump leading both Biden and Vice President Harris in a hypothetical 2024 race.
America the United no longer exists. You have on one side haters of America,and those who care for the country.the left wants America destoried and remade into something else. They will never stop.

He tweeted "If anything happens to me, it was nice knowing you". Evidently the dems and their insane followers are threatening him with death. Maybe Hillary put a hit on him, led and encouraged by Beetlejuice Lightfoot since she tweeted a call to arms about roe vs wade. Yet, Trump supposedly instigated Jan 6th, but that fucking ugly skank can do the same and there she still is...in a position of power and tweeting a threat for civil war.
It's really unbelievable isn't it ? How this nation caved to the radicals over the year's is amazing, but it never would have happened if the strong arm of the government being used by the radicals hadn't made it happen. One thing the people were made afraid of was federal government power being thrusted into domestic affair's that could have easily been controlled by the states. Now look where we are.

Forum List

Back