Is God punishing Republicans for their meanness and lack of heart?

Stop blaming God for the actions of Satan. Satan is the God of this world until the return of Christ. We ushered God out of this country, and when He left, the restrainer, the Holy Spirit, went with him. It's an immoral free for all now. And Satan doesn't care who gets "punished", as long as he is punishing.
A good Father doesn't punish his children. You have the players confused..

Who brought the tornado that killed Job's children after Satan petitioned God to attack Job? Satan did. On the other hand, a believer has the authority to turn it back according to Luke 10:19 but how many Christians are operating in the authority of Jesus name? That is where the problem lies.

God chastises his own children - certainly because God chastises those whom he loves. He is a good father - because after chastisement is restoration and greater understanding.

If Christians can turn tornados around, does that mean there wasn't a single one in those four states yesterday that could be bothered to do that? Pretty shitty of them don't you think?

Maybe they were fake Christians?:confused:

Carnal, not fake. If a Christian is living in known sin and is unrepentant there is no protection for them. They are open season for an enemy attack. You should already know this. Have you not read the testimonies I've posted of ex-satanists who say the only Christians they could not touch were those living holy lives? I would think you had read at least one.

Even a new Christian who is living holy unto the LORD and doesn't know yet of spiritual warfare / authority / binding and loosing would still know how to call upon the LORD to rescue them and He would. Never in the history of America have we had so many who call themselves Christians but live like the world. They have to suffer like the world because of this. It is part of what disobedience does. It is as if the believer tears down the hedge of protection about them with their own hands.

I also read your hit piece on Roman Catholicism.

Then again, maybe they are 'real' Christians living a holy life and they can not call off the fury off nature by beseeching their God?

Your ideas of what Christians can and can not do borders on fantasy. :confused:

Roman Catholicism is based on the Babylonian religion of Nimrod and Semiramis. It is not Christianity at all. I hold no malice in my heart towards Catholics - but for the Vatican leadership - Baal worshippers leading millions to hell - they will answer to God for it. You should be very careful about calling evil good and good evil. For those who do it evil shall not depart from their house. You are already under a curse. Why heap more trouble upon yourself?

Bad things do happen to 'Holy' Christians, regardless of how much they pray and beseech God.

Your perspective of reality is screwy!

Stop blaming God for the actions of Satan. Satan is the God of this world until the return of Christ. We ushered God out of this country, and when He left, the restrainer, the Holy Spirit, went with him. It's an immoral free for all now. And Satan doesn't care who gets "punished", as long as he is punishing.
Except in this country, it's the followers of Christ who say feed the poor and they will breed and children work harder when they are hungry and block health care. That's what Satan wants, not Christ.

And the American Christians who do those things we call "Republicans".

Did it occur to anyone that natural disasters aren't punishments but lessons?

Oh and when the tribulations that are to come begin the Lord will be cleansing his own house first.

Except in this country, it's the followers of Christ who say feed the poor and they will breed and children work harder when they are hungry and block health care. That's what Satan wants, not Christ.

I see absolutely nothing in the scriptures where Christ demands Caesar provide food for the poor or healthcare. Quite the opposite. He simply healed and fed them.

that's the problem with you rdean. You can't write an intelligent post on the matter because you refuse to stop lying. You should learn what the scriptures actually teach. And stop demanding others to the things YOU were commanded to do. If you actually helped people like conservatives do instead of demanding the government do it for you, you might not be so full of hate and darkness.

Every time another tornado touches down in a Red State, I wonder if God is punishing Republicans for their meanness and hatred of gays, the poor, minorities, and those with an illness?

Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks - ABC News

Maybe right wingers gave God the idea?

On 9/11:

Jerry Falwell initially said that the American Civil Liberties Union has "to take a lot of blame for" the tragedy. Pat Robertson agreed. Falwell then continued: "And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' " Robertson responded: "Well, I totally concur..."

Verbal assaults against Pagans and others by Fundamentalist Christian leaders
You don't know God.
Falwell is an idiot.

There is but one Judgement Day.
Not one for everyone little misdeed or ain

Bad things do happen to 'Holy' Christians, regardless of how much they pray and beseech God.

My bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD shall deliver them out of all of them. Not "some" of them. ALL OF THEM!

Now you can go right on with your hit and miss god who doesn't know the future any better than a chunk of wood does and cannot even keep you but I am going to follow the LORD! Because He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and NO MAN can come to the Father except through the Son!

I see absolutely nothing in the scriptures where Christ demands Caesar provide food for the poor or healthcare. Quite the opposite. He simply healed and fed them.

that's the problem with you rdean. You can't write an intelligent post on the matter because you refuse to stop lying. You should learn what the scriptures actually teach. And stop demanding others to the things YOU were commanded to do. If you actually helped people like conservatives do instead of demanding the government do it for you, you might not be so full of hate and darkness.
Maybe why I stay with the Old Testament. Christ definitely seems like a different god to me.

My bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD shall deliver them out of all of them. Not "some" of them. ALL OF THEM!

Now you can go right on with your hit and miss god who doesn't know the future any better than a chunk of wood does and cannot even keep you but I am going to follow the LORD! Because He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and NO MAN can come to the Father except through the Son!
Why is it that no man can come to the father but through the son?

Why is it that no man can come to the father but through the son?
Start a thread on it and I'll be glad to explain when I get home on my laptop

Who brought the tornado that killed Job's children after Satan petitioned God to attack Job? Satan did. On the other hand, a believer has the authority to turn it back according to Luke 10:19 but how many Christians are operating in the authority of Jesus name? That is where the problem lies.

God chastises his own children - certainly because God chastises those whom he loves. He is a good father - because after chastisement is restoration and greater understanding.

If Christians can turn tornados around, does that mean there wasn't a single one in those four states yesterday that could be bothered to do that? Pretty shitty of them don't you think?

Maybe they were fake Christians?:confused:

Carnal, not fake. If a Christian is living in known sin and is unrepentant there is no protection for them. They are open season for an enemy attack. You should already know this. Have you not read the testimonies I've posted of ex-satanists who say the only Christians they could not touch were those living holy lives? I would think you had read at least one.

Even a new Christian who is living holy unto the LORD and doesn't know yet of spiritual warfare / authority / binding and loosing would still know how to call upon the LORD to rescue them and He would. Never in the history of America have we had so many who call themselves Christians but live like the world. They have to suffer like the world because of this. It is part of what disobedience does. It is as if the believer tears down the hedge of protection about them with their own hands.

There are certainly many different ways of being a Christian, but I never thought it would give you the same abilities as a Masters degree from Hogworts.

Nope Those aren't Christians. They are political hacks who hijacked a loving religion for political gain. Call them conservative Christians, sounds close, but a totally different thing.

Just out of curiosity, when did we usher God out of this country?

Does that mean that Irish Ram has blasphemed the Holy Spirit? :popcorn:

Really? God doesn't punish? Is this the same God that said,

Spare the rod, spoil the child?

The same God that kept Moses from ever reaching the promised land?

The same God that said,

Vengeance is MINE?

I think it is more likely that for every action, there is reaction....

Arabs attacked us on 9/11 because they hated us on their soil in Saudi Arabia, and hate that we are allies with Israel, and for our meddling in the Middle east, (and maybe because they think we are the New Whore of Babylon)...but probably not because we have abortions legal here....

or as the Iranian are supposedly saying their 'earthquakes' come from being punished by God for their promiscuous women....but more than likely, their earthquakes come, because their country resides on an active fault line...

in no way do I believe the Holy Spirit has departed from us...I still feel and know its presence.

You may feel the Holy Spirit on a personal level, but we have kicked God out of this country, much like the Jews did when God was in the Holy Temple. He didn't punish them by giving them a bad King. He allowed the bad King to take the position, and the Jews became slaves because of it and their own bad judgment. God did not restrain the consequences.
Nor can his restraint be seen here. Not only do we no longer bless Israel, but we have embraced Israel's enemy, and are forcing God's people into a deadly corner.
We are no longer a blessed nation. We are a political, monetary, ethnic, moral, mother nature mess.

As to why good people experience a tornado, a flood, a car wreck, a fire, even though they may not deserve it? Christ's explanation was, "the rain falls on the just and the unjust." This is earth, not heaven. S**t happens. Winds rotate. Satan is the ruler of this earth until Christ returns to claim His inheritance.

God corrects his children. Satan punishes God's children and those who are not God's children. Satan had Joseph thrown in prison. God went with Joseph and gave him peace while in prison. Satan threw Daniel into the lion's den. God went with him and calmed the lions. Moses struck the rock, God corrected him, buried him, and Moses is alive and well and preparing for his return.

And the reason no man goes to the Father except through the Son, is because it was His Son that exchanged his sin free life < (necessary for entrance into Heaven) for our sin filled life. We enter Heaven under Christ's record, not our own.

God could care less about you party affiliation. It's your immortal soul he's concerned with.

Last edited:
Every time another tornado touches down in a Red State, I wonder if God is punishing Republicans for their meanness and hatred of gays, the poor, minorities, and those with an illness?

Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks - ABC News

Maybe right wingers gave God the idea?

On 9/11:

Jerry Falwell initially said that the American Civil Liberties Union has "to take a lot of blame for" the tragedy. Pat Robertson agreed. Falwell then continued: "And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' " Robertson responded: "Well, I totally concur..."

Verbal assaults against Pagans and others by Fundamentalist Christian leaders

Sure he punished them.

He helped them win the senate....

Bummer.

Oh...and tornadoes only started happening after this...right ?

Are you kidding? We don't even allow Jesus to attend his own birthday party. It's a holiday season thing now.

And no, I haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Since the Pharisees could not deny the fact that Christ worked miracles, they attributed his power to Satan, when indeed Christ's power was the Holy Spirit. There is a sure way to determine which is which:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control

Last edited:

Are you kidding? We don't even allow Jesus to attend his own birthday party. It's a holiday season thing now.

And no, I haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Since the Pharisees could not deny the fact that Christ worked miracles, they attributed his power to Satan, when indeed Christ's power was the Holy Spirit. There is a sure way to determine which is which:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control

Creches are still legal. But my point was really, when did we start having natural disasters? (or "acts of God" as they were called in the old days)

Forum List

Back