Is God punishing Republicans for their meanness and lack of heart?

Every time another tornado touches down in a Red State, I wonder if God is punishing Republicans for their meanness and hatred of gays, the poor, minorities, and those with an illness?

Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks - ABC News

Maybe right wingers gave God the idea?

On 9/11:

Jerry Falwell initially said that the American Civil Liberties Union has "to take a lot of blame for" the tragedy. Pat Robertson agreed. Falwell then continued: "And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' " Robertson responded: "Well, I totally concur..."

Verbal assaults against Pagans and others by Fundamentalist Christian leaders
Every time another tornado touches down in a Red State, I wonder if God is punishing Republicans for their meanness and hatred of gays, the poor, minorities, and those with an illness?

On 9/11:

Jerry Falwell initially said that the American Civil Liberties Union has "to take a lot of blame for" the tragedy. Pat Robertson agreed. Falwell then continued: "And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' " Robertson responded: "Well, I totally concur..."

Falwell represents Christians as much as Sharpton represents all Blacks, THEY DONT - tornadoes have been touching down in the Plains for hundreds of years before whites ever arrived,

It's not that there is a natural disaster here, and in a few years, there is another there. We are flooding, burning, drought, year round. It didn't used to be like that in this country. The Bible says when these things, plural, happening in diverse places, in frequency and intensity...

Stop blaming God for the actions of Satan. Satan is the God of this world until the return of Christ. We ushered God out of this country, and when He left, the restrainer, the Holy Spirit, went with him. It's an immoral free for all now. And Satan doesn't care who gets "punished", as long as he is punishing.
A good Father doesn't punish his children. You have the players confused..
But then wouldn't Satan reward our wicked ways?

Texas is being punished by God

ap_16109807742098_custom-61692a60f7d768c9bb15bd3a79005884e3f2c1ec-s800-c85.jpg

Last week he sent softball size hail at them

Bad things do happen to 'Holy' Christians, regardless of how much they pray and beseech God.

Your perspective of reality is screwy!

My bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD shall deliver them out of all of them. Not "some" of them. ALL OF THEM!

Now you can go right on with your hit and miss god who doesn't know the future any better than a chunk of wood does and cannot even keep you but I am going to follow the LORD! Because He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and NO MAN can come to the Father except through the Son!
Why is it that no man can come to the father but through the son?
Because God said so. If there were any other way to redeem mankind do you think that God would have permitted his only begotten Son to go to the cross for your sins? THINK!

Stop blaming God for the actions of Satan. Satan is the God of this world until the return of Christ. We ushered God out of this country, and when He left, the restrainer, the Holy Spirit, went with him. It's an immoral free for all now. And Satan doesn't care who gets "punished", as long as he is punishing.
A good Father doesn't punish his children. You have the players confused..

Who brought the tornado that killed Job's children after Satan petitioned God to attack Job? Satan did. On the other hand, a believer has the authority to turn it back according to Luke 10:19 but how many Christians are operating in the authority of Jesus name? That is where the problem lies.

God chastises his own children - certainly because God chastises those whom he loves. He is a good father - because after chastisement is restoration and greater understanding.

Does that mean that Irish Ram has blasphemed the Holy Spirit? :popcorn:
If she is suggesting that anyone can be saved through the Roman Catholic Church - I'd say that is blasphemy that must be repented of publicly. Unconfessed sin isn't forgiven.

No, I said anybody can be saved. God judges a man's heart, not his religious denomination. God would no more condemn a Catholic kneeling at their bed at night, than He would a Baptist, or a Methodist.
If God can forgive David of murder, He can forgive Catholics for going to the wrong place of worship. Religious Dogma is best used by legalists to condemn man. Christ lifts man up. If man tells you to judge man based on anything other than that man's heart, do the opposite. Only God can see a man's heart.

We asked God to leave this country, so expect Satan to go to and fro across the land. We left a vacancy when we kicked God out. Satan is an opportunist. Expect bad things to happen.

Do you honestly believe God would punish Republicans and give Democrats a pass? Hardly..

Bad things do happen to 'Holy' Christians, regardless of how much they pray and beseech God.

Your perspective of reality is screwy!

My bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD shall deliver them out of all of them. Not "some" of them. ALL OF THEM!

Now you can go right on with your hit and miss god who doesn't know the future any better than a chunk of wood does and cannot even keep you but I am going to follow the LORD! Because He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and NO MAN can come to the Father except through the Son!
Why is it that no man can come to the father but through the son?
Because God said so. If there were any other way to redeem mankind do you think that God would have permitted his only begotten Son to go to the cross for your sins? THINK!

Is someone more powerful than God making these rules? If another option wasn't available, then that means God isn't so all powerful after all.

Actually, God is a Republican. Mickey Mouse and Batman are Democrats.

I'm pretty sure he hates Republicans. Just look at all the losers who claimed that God told them to run for president. He's probably still laughing about how much of a fool Huckabee made of himself. I know I am.

Any natural disaster that happens at an opportune moment to make political hay or fill the coffers of televangelists is "god's wrath on evil libruls".

Any natural disaster that happens at an inopportune time, or to people who aren't 'evil libruls' is just nature. And 'you still need to send in your money to televangelists to help the victims of this senseless tragedy'.

God, Satan, and physics. The real trinity of easy cash.

Actually, God is a Republican. Mickey Mouse and Batman are Democrats.

I'm pretty sure he hates Republicans. Just look at all the losers who claimed that God told them to run for president. He's probably still laughing about how much of a fool Huckabee made of himself. I know I am.

Well guno, I would have included you along with Mickey Mouse and Batman but I realized you were unable to obtain a voter ID.

liberals r the heartless liers pretending too be of bleedin heart but thats just an act. w/o God there is no soul. no soul? no heaven. just str82hell

On 9/11:

Didn't New York get hit with a giant hurricane in 2012? Stop being a moron.

On 9/11:

Maybe this is God's doing?

23 Killed In Historic West Virgina Flooding

On 9/11:

Didn't New York get hit with a giant hurricane in 2012? Stop being a moron.
23 Killed In Historic West Virgina Flooding

Texas floods: 9 soldiers killed at Fort Hood - CNN.com

God's mad at Conservatives and Republicans and Trump. This is all punishment for Trump.

Forum List

Back