🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?

Iraq has WMD's.

Tax cuts for the rich will create jobs.

Global warming is a hoax.

Those are the worse lies. And they are still repeated by most Republicans. And, they are the worst lies possible.
Iraq did have WMDs
Tax cuts for everyone did create jobs

You are wrong because you are RDean.
The biggest lie in presidential history was "Yes we can!"
No one could have expected the mindless GOP obstruction/fear mongering/sabotage of the last 7 years. Never seen before...also big lie chumps like you.
Too bad the obstruction could not stop:

Obamacare
Lybia fiasco
Syrian fiasco
Iraq fiasco
Iran fiasco
Ukraine fiasco
Benghazi fiasco
Captured sailors fiasco
Underemployment fiasco
Global warming waste
IRS fiasco

I'm sure you saw the Fox documentary featuring three Obama Sec Defs...

Gfy

Or is she merely mentally ill?
You decide. And money on whether any of the libs here bother to watch this.

no the biggest liar trophy goes to GWB who managed to scare the bejeezus out of republicans on his way to a bullshit war

Francogoebbels really has his work cut out.

Clinton Claim 1:
During the 2008 Presidential campaign, Clinton claimed she landed in Bosnia “under sniper fire”during the 1990s.

The Facts: Videos uncovered of then-First Lady Clinton’s arrival in Bosnia showed “a calm scene without any obvious danger”.

Clinton Claim 2: In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt”.

The Facts: PolitiFact rated Hillary Clinton’s claim “Mostly False” that she was “dead broke” when she left the White House.

Clinton Claim 3: Secretary Clinton claimed her e-mail server set up was in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.”

The Facts: Federal Judge: Hillary Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.

Clinton Claim 4: When talking about immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.”

The Facts: PolitiFact says it’s “very clear” that Clinton’s claim is “False.” In truth, only one of Clinton’s grandparents immigrated to America.

Clinton Claim 5: Secretary Clinton emphasized the famous Situation Room Bin Laden photo captured her reacting to the helicopter crash.

The Facts: In actuality, Secretary Clinton said “early spring allergic coughs”, not the helicopter crash, are responsible for her reaction in the photo.

Clinton Claim 6: Passing DOMA was a “defensive action” to prevent further action against same-sex marriage.

The Facts: Independent observers say that “any fair historical analysis” shows DOMA to be “a campaign tactic” by the Clintons.

Clinton Claim 7: Hillary Clinton claims concern over the cost of college is the impetus for her college affordability plan.

The Facts: While Secretary Clinton claims she has a plan to lower college costs, her family has “received millions” from universities across the country.

Clinton Claim 8: Hillary Clinton’s campaign has said they will go carbon neutral.

The Facts: Months after that pledge there have been no records that show Clinton moving to live up to this pledge, all the while she continues to fly around in private jets.

Clinton Claim 9: In an interview, Hillary Clinton declared that the Veterans Affairs scandals are not “as widespread as it’s been made out to be”.

The Facts: Clinton’s campaign was forced to immediately walk back the statement.

Clinton Claim 10: In response to questions about her tenure at State, Hillary Clinton claimed that there was “a long list” of her accomplishments.

The Facts: Given multiple chances, Secretary Clinton has been unable to name a “marquee” or “proudest”achievement from her four years as Secretary of State. Finally giving her something in common with Iowa voters.

Since there is no way to fact check everyone from Washington to Obama I can't say. I can say she has very bad numbers when it comes to being considered honest and trustworthy.
Actually, Politifact says she's the most honest of all candidates. Only brainwashed functional morons believe the 25 years of RW/Fox/Rush etc etc etc bs, ALL debunked in the real world.

I looked I could not find where it made that statement. either I missed it or it is just another lie.
  1. The Occidental Weekly : Hillary Clinton: the most ...
    occidentalweekly.com/.../hillary-clinton-the-most-honest-candidate...
    One Response to “Hillary Clinton: the most honest candidate in the race” Doug on February 26th, 2016 8:46 pm

2. The Most Honest Presidential Candidate Is --- Hillary Clinton
    jobsanger.blogspot.com/.../the-most-honest-presidential-candidate.html
    Republicans hate (and fear) Hillary Clinton. And for years now, they have accused her of being dishonest -- and sadly, many of Bernie Sanders' supporters ...

3. Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more ...
    www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is...
    The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election. Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most ...

from 3- It may come as a surprise considering how often her opponents have tried to ding her for honesty issues. But according to campaign-long data from respected fact checking entity PolitFact, the picture looks very different.

Last edited:

Clinton Claim 1:
During the 2008 Presidential campaign, Clinton claimed she landed in Bosnia “under sniper fire”during the 1990s.

The Facts: Videos uncovered of then-First Lady Clinton’s arrival in Bosnia showed “a calm scene without any obvious danger”.

Clinton Claim 2: In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt”.

The Facts: PolitiFact rated Hillary Clinton’s claim “Mostly False” that she was “dead broke” when she left the White House.

Clinton Claim 3: Secretary Clinton claimed her e-mail server set up was in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.”

The Facts: Federal Judge: Hillary Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.

Clinton Claim 4: When talking about immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.”

The Facts: PolitiFact says it’s “very clear” that Clinton’s claim is “False.” In truth, only one of Clinton’s grandparents immigrated to America.

Clinton Claim 5: Secretary Clinton emphasized the famous Situation Room Bin Laden photo captured her reacting to the helicopter crash.

The Facts: In actuality, Secretary Clinton said “early spring allergic coughs”, not the helicopter crash, are responsible for her reaction in the photo.

Clinton Claim 6: Passing DOMA was a “defensive action” to prevent further action against same-sex marriage.

The Facts: Independent observers say that “any fair historical analysis” shows DOMA to be “a campaign tactic” by the Clintons.

Clinton Claim 7: Hillary Clinton claims concern over the cost of college is the impetus for her college affordability plan.

The Facts: While Secretary Clinton claims she has a plan to lower college costs, her family has “received millions” from universities across the country.

Clinton Claim 8: Hillary Clinton’s campaign has said they will go carbon neutral.

The Facts: Months after that pledge there have been no records that show Clinton moving to live up to this pledge, all the while she continues to fly around in private jets.

Clinton Claim 9: In an interview, Hillary Clinton declared that the Veterans Affairs scandals are not “as widespread as it’s been made out to be”.

The Facts: Clinton’s campaign was forced to immediately walk back the statement.

Clinton Claim 10: In response to questions about her tenure at State, Hillary Clinton claimed that there was “a long list” of her accomplishments.

The Facts: Given multiple chances, Secretary Clinton has been unable to name a “marquee” or “proudest”achievement from her four years as Secretary of State. Finally giving her something in common with Iowa voters.
They were technically broke. But thanks for the bs propaganda/spam, dupe. No lies.

Iraq has WMD's.

Tax cuts for the rich will create jobs.

Those are the worse lies. And they are still repeated by most Republicans. And, they are the worst lies possible.
Iraq did have WMDs
Tax cuts for everyone did create jobs

You are wrong because you are RDean.
The biggest lie in presidential history was "Yes we can!"
No one could have expected the mindless GOP obstruction/fear mongering/sabotage of the last 7 years. Never seen before...also big lie chumps like you.
Too bad the obstruction could not stop:

Obamacare
Lybia fiasco
Syrian fiasco
Iraq fiasco
Iran fiasco
Ukraine fiasco
Benghazi fiasco
Captured sailors fiasco
Underemployment fiasco
Global warming waste
IRS fiasco

I'm sure you saw the Fox documentary featuring three Obama Sec Defs...

Gfy
Only in hater dupe world, hater dupe.

Since there is no way to fact check everyone from Washington to Obama I can't say. I can say she has very bad numbers when it comes to being considered honest and trustworthy.
Actually, Politifact says she's the most honest of all candidates. Only brainwashed functional morons believe the 25 years of RW/Fox/Rush etc etc etc bs, ALL debunked in the real world.

I looked I could not find where it made that statement. either I missed it or it is just another lie.
    One Response to “Hillary Clinton: the most honest candidate in the race” Doug on February 26th, 2016 8:46 pm

Republicans hate (and fear) Hillary Clinton. And for years now, they have accused her of being dishonest -- and sadly, many of Bernie Sanders' supporters ...

The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election. Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most ...

from 3- It may come as a surprise considering how often her opponents have tried to ding her for honesty issues. But according to campaign-long data from respected fact checking entity PolitFact, the picture looks very different.

So what is your point, she can't even be the number one liar? Another failure of hers? Her lies have more meaning.

Clinton Claim 1:

They were technically broke. But thanks for the bs propaganda/spam, dupe. No lies.

Technically and literally, you are full of crap.

That what I have been saying all along. She is a pathological liar who doesn't know how to lie. Having left-leaning organizations use the other candidates as a measure of Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's honesty is really quite laughable.

No matter what you wanted 1 lie of her's. You have been given several, and your defense, is she isn't the biggest liar. Wow.

To say that Hillary Clinton is only a liar is an understatement.

She is a criminal....jail the woman and the husband and stupid Chelsea of a daughter.

Jail them all and make them pay.

yeah, thanks.

:rolleyes:

That what I have been saying all along. She is a pathological liar who doesn't know how to lie. Having left-leaning organizations use the other candidates as a measure of Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's honesty is really quite laughable.

No matter what you wanted 1 lie of her's. You have been given several, and your defense, is she isn't the biggest liar. Wow.
ONE LIE, not BS spam, dupe. Technically broke. They were rushed off the field at Tuzla- your video has lots of scenes- that are irrelevant- that is NOT atypical ceremony- the whole thing is irrelevant.. Politifact says she's the most honest.

ONE LIE, not BS spam, dupe. Technically broke. They were rushed off the field at Tuzla- your video has lots of scenes- that are irrelevant- that is NOT atypical ceremony- the whole thing is irrelevant.. Politifact says she's the most honest.

Hitlery Clinton is a criminal that should be in jail just for the crimes she and Bill committed when they were raping, pillaging and plundering the slack jawed yokels that put them in power in Arkansas. Hitlery used the Arkansas DHP to strong arm victims of Bill's sexual trysts to make sure that they kept their mouths shut. Larry Nichols and former CIA Chip Tatum have the dirt on both the Bush and the Clinton crime syndicate that moved cocaine in and out of the Mena airstrip. Hitlery used her position at the Rose Law firm to launder the drug money through a CIA approved bank that was later busted....some how the Bush and Clinton clan were able to distance themselves from it even though their hands were dirty......must be nice to be apart of the protected class.....

Hitlery Clinton is a criminal that should be in jail just for the crimes she and Bill committed when they were raping, pillaging and plundering the slack jawed yokels that put them in power in Arkansas. Hitlery used the Arkansas DHP to strong arm victims of Bill's sexual trysts to make sure that they kept their mouths shut. Larry Nichols and former CIA Chip Tatum have the dirt on both the Bush and the Clinton crime syndicate that moved cocaine in and out of the Mena airstrip. Hitlery used her position at the Rose Law firm to launder the drug money through a CIA approved bank that was later busted....some how the Bush and Clinton clan were able to distance themselves from it even though their hands were dirty......must be nice to be apart of the protected class.....
Yup, you believe ALL the Pubcrappe...

Clinton Claim 1:

None of those are factual lies and/or relevant, like the platform of the GOP. lol

Example:

No lie there- Just BULLSHYT

Give me ONE. And not debateable Tuzla AGAIN.

Real lies you dupes STILL believe: Total Pub Propaganda BS: Obama had control for 2 years, ACORN, Kenyan Muslim Marxist,Tides, Mosque, Death Panel, lose your doctor, huge costs, DEBT CRISIS, Obama Recession, stimulus failed, Barney Frank, Nazi Soros, Nazi socialists, Volt suqs, Iran making bomb etc etc. :eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol:

Travelgate, Foster, anything Rush beck Savage say. You got a whole alternate planet....

Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?
Nope, Ronald "guns for hostages" Reagan still owns that dubious title.

George W. Bush telling the country Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, then launching an attack that killed hundreds of thousands of people in our name makes that one and the others look trivial. And let's not forget the 985 lies that W. told over the course of 8 years.

Last edited:
Or is she merely mentally ill?
You decide. And money on whether any of the libs here bother to watch this.

I would presume that 99.9% of this nation was against gay marriage in 2002. People and candidates have a right to change their minds over time, it doesn't mean they're liars.

Obviously, the opt is a Bernie Sanders supporter, and I doubt that in 2002 Bernie Sanders would have told you
that he was for gay marriage.

LOOK

Bernie Sander's is done, you can stick a fork in him. He's had a run in the smaller caucus states that typically produce less than 1% of either party that bothers to put up with the pain of getting out on a Tuesday night to sit around a 3 hour meeting to cast a vote. Only underdog supporters will do that. Had these same states been primary states where several days of voting are done, along with mail-in ballots, Hillary Clinton would have won all of them, and Bernie Sanders would be a distant memory right now. There's only 2 small caucus states left for Bernie to win.

We are headed into large closed primary states where Bernie Sanders gets clobbered. New York, home to Hillary Clinton and 2 time senator of, she is currently leading by 32 points, and then after that onto Pennsylvania, where she is also leading by double digits.

It is mathematically impossible for Sanders to close this delegate gap and win the nomination. She is leading by 2.4 million in the popular vote and she is only going to gain millions more by the time this is over. Sanders would have to win every single state coming up, including New York, and not only win them, but win them BIG with 74% of the vote, or 3 out of every 4 delegates left. Even then he would have to convince 700 Democrat Super Delegates to dump the party faithful, Hillary Clinton, and support him. Someone who just changed his party status to Democrat to run on this ticket, and someone who's never supported or worked for any other Democrat to get elected. That's not going to happen.

These continual attacks by Sanders and his campaign only significantly make it harder on her in the general. Because these accusations will be used by Republicans in the general election. This is what you're supporting now.
It’s Really Hard To Get Bernie Sanders 988 More Delegates
Bernie Sanders’s path to the nomination is getting very narrow

It's all in the Bernie Sanders, futile attempt to get more campaign cash, that you can bet he will not share with other Democrats for their races. Sanders should do the right thing and drop out of this race.
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/feel-the-math/

163396_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back