Is Hollywood Racist?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Some are saying because no blacks were nominated for an Oscar this year it proves Hollywood is racist. (And I say Hollywood because it's the industry that does the nominating.)

I say the fact that blacks are in fact fully integrated in all aspects of Hollywood and have the potential to be nominated should their work warrant it says Hollywood is not racist. The kicker being the Academy President is a black woman.

So are the leftists in Hollywood really racists?

OMG, I'm defending Hollywood. The world has truely turned upside down.

There needs to be more minority representation on the nomination boards, but I agree that Hollywood is not racist.

Of course Hollywood is racist. Liberals are almost all racist. The moment they wake up...their brains immediately begin thinking race or sexual orientation.

When they go into public....they're like social justice bloodhounds. Just sniffing and peeking and peeing on everything hoping to find shit to bitch about.

It encompasses their entire thought process.

But then....they CHOOSE to only live in lily white areas. They won't live in black neighborboods. They live in lily white Portland or Seattle or suburbs of San Francisco. They'll live in mostly white hipster enclaves of NYC and Chicago. But then call the white Southerner in Georgia or Texas a racist...and he has black or Hispanic neighbors.

There needs to be more minority representation on the nomination boards, but I agree that Hollywood is not racist.
Let me get this right Jake. YOU say Hollywood is fair BUT would be more fair IF it had MORE Negro's?
That's a conflicting statement. How does the NUMBER of Negro's change its level of fair IF as YOU say its ALREADY fair?

Let me get this right Jake. YOU say Hollywood is fair BUT would be more fair IF it had MORE Negro's?
That's a conflicting statement. How does the NUMBER of Negro's change its level of fair IF as YOU say its ALREADY fair?

He's saying Hollywood liberals are not racist....they just act that way. See? Makes perfect sense.

So you believe the black Academy President left out qualified blacks who could have voted? And why is skin color of the voter important if you say they are not racist?

Haha you're gonna blow the liberals brain up with that logic.

Yes. If they are NOT racist....why would more black voters result in more black nominees? Seems if they aren't racist...the skin color of the voter would be irrelevant.

The only roles that black actors are any good at playing are; slaves, pimps, gang bangers, and crack ho's.

So why should the nominating committee consider them for an Oscar? ...... :cool:

Some are saying because no blacks were nominated for an Oscar this year it proves Hollywood is racist. (And I say Hollywood because it's the industry that does the nominating.)

I say the fact that blacks are in fact fully integrated in all aspects of Hollywood and have the potential to be nominated should their work warrant it says Hollywood is not racist. The kicker being the Academy President is a black woman.

So are the leftists in Hollywood really racists?

OMG, I'm defending Hollywood. The world has truely turned upside down.

historically leftists have always been racist

Of course Hollywood is racist. Liberals are almost all racist. The moment they wake up...their brains immediately begin thinking race or sexual orientation.

When they go into public....they're like social justice bloodhounds. Just sniffing and peeking and peeing on everything hoping to find shit to bitch about.

It encompasses their entire thought process.

But then....they CHOOSE to only live in lily white areas. They won't live in black neighborboods. They live in lily white Portland or Seattle or suburbs of San Francisco. They'll live in mostly white hipster enclaves of NYC and Chicago. But then call the white Southerner in Georgia or Texas a racist...and he has black or Hispanic neighbors.

if you are a leftist everyone is viewed through the prisms of

color
race
sex

and

financial status

The top movie to come out of Hollywood this year featuring all black actors.

Somehow this doesn't seem like Oscar nomination material? ....... :cool:

Straight_Outta_Compton_poster.jpg

Last edited:
Time will tell, white guilt or white privilege will win out. Maybe Sean Penn can report on it?

Good movie, but not Oscar worthy. I gave it a 7.5.

He's saying Hollywood liberals are not racist....they just act that way. See? Makes perfect sense.

Remember Liberals can't be racist, just like blacks can't be racist :rolleyes-41:

Is this the film based on the NWA album or something? If so, wow, it's got to be mega violent and bigoted toward women and displaying intense hatred for the police.

Liberals and blacks can be racist, just as the whites and conservatives taught them to be. :lol:

Forum List

Back