🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

Well, I think it's more than that. It's almost like post 389 POST #389 never even occured.

Why is that? I think it is because it made both ideological sides of this debate are uncomfortable with the truth. Neither side has a very open and accommodating mind. Both are shut down to solving the issue and evolving this nation to a rational and equitable state of existence.

First to address the side that is against the LGBT agenda, they don't want to face up to the fact that there is a biological and evolutionary component to being gay. That is hard to face in the political arena. Yes, being gay is not a choice. Not anymore than having Down's syndrome, ADHD, autism, left-handedness, or MS. So to create a political atmosphere hostile to those members of our population afflicted with this malady is not just cruel, it is backwards, and ignorant.

Secondly to those members of the LGBT community that are open-minded enough to read up on the scientific data on their condition, they have to face up to the fact that their condition is not normal, it is an abnormality, an illness, like any other person that suffers from a disability that evolution has allowed to continue into the gene pool.

It is much easier to organize politically and try to normalize your perversion, to try to change society, even if it means destroying society, rather than to face up to your illness.

What would facing up to the abnormality mean? It would mean finding a special place in our society for these members of our society. From the research I have done, I believe the ADA would already accommodate some in LGBT community, seriously. Or it would mean reducing the chance that someone is born with this affliction. It would mean de-stigmatizing this abnormality among all segments of society, while at the same time, teaching those who have it healthy ways to deal with it. Perhaps even medications could be developed.

I think the SCIENCE behind it is very important. But it seems no one is interested in the facts, research, and knowledge gained through SCIENTIFIC research. The only thing that seems to be important are the politics, dogma, and the social engineering aspects involved with the issue.

What are you saying is >> "a political atmosphere hostile to those members of our population afflicted with this malady" ???

Indeed. So if we study the causes, and possible treatments, should we not make a political atmosphere more accommodating to the LGBT community?

I don't see so much hostility toward those with breast cancer, MS or autism, so why all the hostility toward the LGBT community? Is it because they refuse to get treatment? Or is it because they refuse to acknowledge that theirs is an illness? :eusa_think:

Bear in mind, the title of this thread is, "Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder" and I have posted ample scientific studies, proof, and articles with links to studies that prove it is a biological condition, not so much a "mental disorder", but a genetic disorder, specifically, a hormonal disorder. So, should society treat it any differently than any other genetic disorder?

Indeed. So if we study the causes, and possible treatments, should we not make a political atmosphere more accommodating to the LGBT community?

Are you out of your fucking mind !?

HOW MUCH MORE ACCOMMODATING COULD IT POSSIBLY BE !!!??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, how many of you have been arrested so far? Wait, none of you? How's that? You are questioning this, and you're not being locked up, so..... it means you CAN question this.

Well, I think it's more than that. It's almost like post 389 POST #389 never even occured.

Why is that? I think it is because it made both ideological sides of this debate are uncomfortable with the truth. Neither side has a very open and accommodating mind. Both are shut down to solving the issue and evolving this nation to a rational and equitable state of existence.

First to address the side that is against the LGBT agenda, they don't want to face up to the fact that there is a biological and evolutionary component to being gay. That is hard to face in the political arena. Yes, being gay is not a choice. Not anymore than having Down's syndrome, ADHD, autism, left-handedness, or MS. So to create a political atmosphere hostile to those members of our population afflicted with this malady is not just cruel, it is backwards, and ignorant.

Secondly to those members of the LGBT community that are open-minded enough to read up on the scientific data on their condition, they have to face up to the fact that their condition is not normal, it is an abnormality, an illness, like any other person that suffers from a disability that evolution has allowed to continue into the gene pool.

It is much easier to organize politically and try to normalize your perversion, to try to change society, even if it means destroying society, rather than to face up to your illness.

What would facing up to the abnormality mean? It would mean finding a special place in our society for these members of our society. From the research I have done, I believe the ADA would already accommodate some in LGBT community, seriously. Or it would mean reducing the chance that someone is born with this affliction. It would mean de-stigmatizing this abnormality among all segments of society, while at the same time, teaching those who have it healthy ways to deal with it. Perhaps even medications could be developed.

I think the SCIENCE behind it is very important. But it seems no one is interested in the facts, research, and knowledge gained through SCIENTIFIC research. The only thing that seems to be important are the politics, dogma, and the social engineering aspects involved with the issue.

What are you saying is >> "a political atmosphere hostile to those members of our population afflicted with this malady" ???

What would facing up to the abnormality mean? It would mean finding a special place in our society for these members of our society.

Agreed ... A leper Colony perhaps ?

It would mean de-stigmatizing this abnormality among all segments of society, while at the same time,

That's already been done
Gay and Lesbian Media influences

teaching those who have it healthy ways to deal with it. Perhaps even medications could be developed.

Uncertain about medications, do you know of any in trial or proposed - not likely. Ex-Gay therapy, despite what the Queer Militia preaches is somewhat successful

There is quite a bit of credible science and even more based on dogma - flip back a few pages on this thread for an article which deals with a study on homosexual brain structure posted by ABikerSailor - which although interesting and quite possibly factual - it is not yet proven out.

Also see

Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Studies Sexual minority status and psychotic symptoms Jan. 2014

The aim of this study was to examine whether sexual minorities are at increased risk for psychotic symptoms and to explore mediating pathways. The study concluded that homosexual orientation is most definitely associated with psychotic symptoms and further states that the study adds to the growing body of literature linking minority status with psychosis and other mental health problems. In an effort to remain politically correct the paper presented goes on to suggest that their findings are possibly due to experiences of discrimination and social exclusion.

The risk of psychotic symptoms is two to three times greater among homosexual participants in the study than among heterosexual participants. The researchers found this result using data from the Netherlands Mental Health and Incidence Studies (NEMESIS-1 and NEMESIS-2), two large-scale epidemiological studies which aim to investigate how often mental health problems occur in the general population. Sexual minority status and psychotic symptoms

2.} Dr. Apu Chakraborty of University College London, UK.

This Study explored the rates of mental disorder among 7,403 adults living in the UK, whose details were obtained from the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2007. Rates of depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobia, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and alcohol and drug dependence were significantly higher in homosexual respondents. Hookers "study" only used two groups of 30 men each, and the homosexual respondents were hand picked, where as in the University College Study they were not. Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals

Elevated levels of psychiatric problems in nonheterosexual people are "very worrying and call not only for a response by professionals in primary care and mental health services but also efforts at prevention," Apu Chakraborty, PhD, MSc, MRCPsych, of the Department of Mental Health Sciences, University College London, United Kingdom, and colleagues conclude. Medscape.com

Evelyn Hooker Study Flawed

Last edited:
Homosexual behavior is un-natural and abnormal , heterosexual behavior practiced by somewhere around 95% of the Human Population is the only acceptable and biologically useful purpose of sex. Procreation - Breeding

The only thing Homosexual activity breeds is decadence and disease. HIV being the most well known of these, but queers are also carriers and breeders of a host of abhorrent plagues all relevant to their perverted practices.

So far as the argument that it's no one else's business what faggots do amongst themselves - Well try telling that to the innocent victims of the plagues spread by homosexual depravity. The hemophiliacs, the babies born HIV positive because some one somewhere had sex with a 1/2 Fag {Bi} and infected someone else and so on down the line. How many have lost their lives because some faggot needed to get his rocks off ?

How much more must we normal , mentally independently thinking people who are not the mindless products of Liberal Big Brother indoctrination tolerate ? How many more outlandish lies and factual distortions must we endure by the Gay Activists and Liberal Media - You faggots who can't control your insatiable promiscuity have inflicted upon society untold damages - If you can't keep it zipped - perhaps a Leper colony is where you belong .
Inasmuch as you clearly are among those who are inflexibly intolerant of homosexuality, and inasmuch as there seems to be a hell of a lot of homosexuals at large in our society, what would you recommend as an effective means of controlling or eliminating their presence?

How about paying their passage to another country ? And some extra money to help them along once they get there.

PS - ONE WAY ticket.
And how many rational, level-headed Americans do you suppose would go along with that idea? Do you know that is exactly what Hitler first proposed as a solution to the Nazi's "Jewish problem?" In fact they tried to do exactly that but it failed when the first boatload of Jewish refugees was turned away from intended ports.

Inasmuch as you clearly are among those who are inflexibly intolerant of homosexuality, and inasmuch as there seems to be a hell of a lot of homosexuals at large in our society, what would you recommend as an effective means of controlling or eliminating their presence?

How about paying their passage to another country ? And some extra money to help them along once they get there.

PS - ONE WAY ticket.
And how many rational, level-headed Americans do you suppose would go along with that idea? Do you know that is exactly what Hitler first proposed as a solution to the Nazi's "Jewish problem?" In fact they tried to do exactly that but it failed when the first boatload of Jewish refugees was turned away from intended ports.

How about the sick sexual perverts confessing and repenting of their abominations and God will wash them clean and forgive them!

PS - ONE WAY ticket.

We can give them a whole continent for themselves - Hows about Antarctica ?

"The Lebanese Psychiatric Society has declared homosexuality is not a mental illness."
Lebanese Psychiatric Society declares being homosexual is not a mental illness | Gay Star News

"MUMBAI: Homosexuality is not a mental illness or disease, the country's psychiatrists said in a joint statement on Thursday.
The Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS), an umbrella body for psychiatrists across the country, said this in response to the furore over its former president Dr Indira Sharma's statement on homosexuality last month."
Homosexuality is not a disease, psychiatrists say - The Times of India

"The Chinese Psychiatric Association decided that being gay is no longer a disease in the third edition of its new diagnostic guidelines published on April 20th this year."
Chinese Society More Tolerant of Homosexuality

And of course the American Psychiatric Association quit calling it a mental disorder in 1973.

I wonder how many "gays" (closeted perhaps?) are sitting members of the above boards?!

Regardless, homosexuality is certainly a disorder of some sort. Spiritual? Sexual? Mental? Sheer ignorance? Lack of proper training/upbringing? All the above? Some of the above? Who can say for sure but the bottom line is that it's totally unnatural for men to "sleep" with men. Gay activism is a social cancer that's attempting to convince the overall social organism to believe it "belongs" but I can't help but see a malignant lump.

PS - ONE WAY ticket.

That would certainly cool down those fleshly desires -- somewhat equivalent to a "cold shower."

That would certainly cool down those fleshly desires -- somewhat equivalent to a "cold shower."
You so called anti-gay peeps sure do spend a lot of time thinking about guys gysm spurting in your faces.:lol:

The millenials overwhelmingly dislike homophobia and hetero-fascism.

They dislke the "breeder" syndrome of the homo-fascists as well.

This will be all worked out and over in a generation, as the haters on both sides die out.

If homosexuality is a mental disorder, its illegal under Federal law to discriminate against them in housing, employment, and commerce.

It just seems to be a fact that some are born with the inclination to be attracted to their own gender. Though I think nothing is wrong with that, I do not respect someone who makes their sexual characteristics the primary attribute of themselves in life. Keep it to yourself since I believe such personal issues should not be spoken of publicly.

It just seems to be a fact that some are born with the inclination to be attracted to their own gender. Though I think nothing is wrong with that, I do not respect someone who makes their sexual characteristics the primary attribute of themselves in life. Keep it to yourself since I believe such personal issues should not be spoken of publicly.

I fully agree and will repeat that I find the homosexual category commonly referred to as in-your-face flamboyant faggots to be extremely annoying. But I should add that the tendency of many homosexuals to, as you've best said it, make their sexual characteristic into a primary attribute, could be the result of the long history of suppression and would diminish along with the novelty of being "out of the closet." But that remains to be seen and I believe the element of simple human decency calls for putting it to the test.

But then they will do this only when they are accepted as normal within society.

When people have to fight for their rights, they have a tendency of getting in people's faces. So the sooner they can marry and do what they like the same as everyone else, the sooner this goes away from your face.

"The Lebanese Psychiatric Society has declared homosexuality is not a mental illness."
Lebanese Psychiatric Society declares being homosexual is not a mental illness | Gay Star News

"MUMBAI: Homosexuality is not a mental illness or disease, the country's psychiatrists said in a joint statement on Thursday.
The Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS), an umbrella body for psychiatrists across the country, said this in response to the furore over its former president Dr Indira Sharma's statement on homosexuality last month."
Homosexuality is not a disease, psychiatrists say - The Times of India

"The Chinese Psychiatric Association decided that being gay is no longer a disease in the third edition of its new diagnostic guidelines published on April 20th this year."
Chinese Society More Tolerant of Homosexuality

And of course the American Psychiatric Association quit calling it a mental disorder in 1973.

I wonder how many "gays" (closeted perhaps?) are sitting members of the above boards?!

Regardless, homosexuality is certainly a disorder of some sort. Spiritual? Sexual? Mental? Sheer ignorance? Lack of proper training/upbringing? All the above? Some of the above? Who can say for sure but the bottom line is that it's totally unnatural for men to "sleep" with men. Gay activism is a social cancer that's attempting to convince the overall social organism to believe it "belongs" but I can't help but see a malignant lump.

If homosexuality is a mental disorder, its illegal under Federal law to discriminate against them in housing, employment, and commerce.

Really ? LMAO
Is it illegal to discriminate against pedophiles , rapists ?
Queers are just another variety of Pervert - it might be illegal to castrate or shoot the dirty buggers but thats about it

Really ? LMAO
Is it illegal to discriminate against pedophiles , rapists ?
Queers are just another variety of Pervert - it might be illegal to castrate or shoot the dirty buggers but thats about it

Minors cannot consent to sex legally. Therefore having sex against minors is committing a crime because there is no consent.

Rapists don't get the consent of the people they are raping, clearly.

Gay consenting adults do get consent.

You see the difference?

As for perverts. Well, this depends what you think is perverted. Straight men will stick things in holes other than the one meant for peeing, you get my drift? You want to stop them from marrying?

Basically, an individual cannot be stopped from doing things unless there is a proper governmental objective. I really don’t think gay marriage, or gay sex falls under that.

All in all the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment were designed to stop government interference in people’s lives when doing what they want to do that doesn’t hurt other people, or doesn’t have a negative impact on people. Gay marriage doesn’t have a negative impact on your life, it makes no difference whether two men are married or not to your life, nor to the US constitution.
However, laws which give benefits to married couples that cannot be had by people who are not allowed to marry their choice of consenting adult, are having their rights and their equal protections of the law infringed upon, and in a very, very unfair way.

I've already answered this in another thread but that's OK. Once again, I totally disagree with you about queer marriage not hurting people or having a negative impact on people. It does just that to ALL the American people by setting a cultural standard based on a mentally deranged sexual perversion. This is grossly harmful to the whole nation, and especially to children, who thereby would be (and in 20 states ARE) wrongfully influenced to accept this lunacy. Of course it's harmful.

There is a not an infringement of equal protections of the law, because we're not talking about people who are equal. They are NOT EQUAL. One group are normal heterosexuals. The other are abnormal homosexuals. Unequal groups = unequal protection of the law.

It's similar to many other groups who also are unequal, and thereby don't get equal protection of the law either. Nothing unusual about that. People who are classified as insane are not allowed to adopt children (and may not even be free to walk the streets). Some people are not allowed to buy guns. Some are restricted from having drivers' licenses. Many are restricted from serving in the military. There are hundreds of examples of deprivation of rights, of which same sex marriage is only one in a long list. So what else is new ?

The millenials overwhelmingly dislike homophobia and hetero-fascism.

They dislke the "breeder" syndrome of the homo-fascists as well.

This will be all worked out and over in a generation, as the haters on both sides die out.

When I was young I was a socialist revolutionary. I supported a litany of ultra-left wing causes that i now oppose. I find many of my age group (60s & 70s) to be the same.

You may find that as the haters of perversion die out, they will be replaced by former queer backers who then age/evolve into perversion haters, just as they evolve from supporters of such things as affirmative action and immigration, into haters of those things too.

1947613_723933110970488_1762988036_n.jpg

PS - ONE WAY ticket.

1. I think millions of rational, level-headed Americans would not only go along with the idea, they would chip in to help get it going.

2. Attempting to villify an idea by showing a villain having done it, is a silly approach to debating. The fallacy there is that your basis for argument is that if Hitler had done something, then it must be bad. Well, Hitler did oil paintings. Should we now villify all those people who do oil paintings ? Hitler, like ex- President Eisenhower, created a national highway network (the autobahn). Should we condemn Eisenhower for creating the US interstate highway system (one of his great achievements), because it's like something Hitler had done ?

I could go on and on with this, but the post is so ridiculous, it probably shouldn't have even gotten the dignity of a response.

Forum List

Back