Is Huma Wiener the next Monica in the White House

Never understood the rightwing obsession with Huma

Is it because you can't get to Hillary?

She is Hillary's girl friend-----------her monica. that makes her fair game.

you libs want to attack Trump's family--------get ready for big time payback.

I never understood conservative obsession with homosexuality

It is like you believe that will be the political downfall of the opposition if you call them gay........don't you realize that went out of style 25 years ago?

You tried the same lame tactic against Obama for 8 years, now you go to the same playbook against Hillary

Are you suggesting she and Hilary are bumping uglies ? If you are thats just disgusting. From the pictures I've seen Huma is a very attactive women and Hillary is just revolting,

Huma is attractive? I've seen Hillary in person and she's actually pretty (and I'm far from a fan).

The lesbian rumors about the two of them have been out there for a long time, I would note.
created and regurgitated...only by crazy right wing nut jobs....

p.s. passing rumors is a sin. ;)

Rumors can contain elements of truth.

A sin? Really?
yes, truly it is, if you believe in the Bible being the Word...

People are always interested in the yes-people of politicians.

The "walk over their grandmother" types.
She seems to be a very competent administrator

What would lead you to conclude she is a yes person?

A special assistant is NOT an administrator.

She's a gofer.

Far from it

She is a political confidant whose opinion and instincts Hillary trusts

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Why? It's not like she has any experience other than being Hillary's gofer.

Seriously.

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Seriously.

Deputy Chief of Staff in the State Department and special consultant to major corporations

What has Huma said or done that makes conservatives hate her so?
Give me specifics

Are you suggesting she and Hilary are bumping uglies ? If you are thats just disgusting. From the pictures I've seen Huma is a very attactive women and Hillary is just revolting,

Huma is attractive? I've seen Hillary in person and she's actually pretty (and I'm far from a fan).

The lesbian rumors about the two of them have been out there for a long time, I would note.
Hillary looks pleasant because of all of the Presidential hair and makeup and expensive silk pantsuits. Money makes you look better. Many movie stars look rather plain without their costumes and makeup.

I remember what Hillary looked like when she was Secretary of State. Her hair was a mess and she didn't seem to care about what she wore. That was the real Hillary. Not this plastic haired fake they're trying to push on us today.

Hillary looks pleasant because of all of the Presidential hair and makeup and expensive silk pantsuits. Money makes you look better. Many movie stars look rather plain without their costumes and makeup.

I remember what Hillary looked like when she was Secretary of State. Her hair was a mess and she didn't seem to care about what she wore. That was the real Hillary. Not this plastic haired fake they're trying to push on us today.

I think she's not into fashion and fixing herself up. When someone else does it for her, she can look good.

But left to her own devices, she has that awful lank hair of the SOS days and the pastel pantsuits of the early campaign.

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Seriously.

Deputy Chief of Staff in the State Department and special consultant to major corporations

Give me specifics

Deputy Chief of Staff is a title for political gofers. It's not like it's a line job. It's a staff job.

Special consultant? You mean job given her to make the Clintons happy? Puh-leeze.

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Seriously.

Give me specifics
I don't think it has anything to do with hate, but a lack of trust.

Her father is tight with the Muslim Brotherhood. Islam is at war with us, and anyone who knows Muslims well like I do, understands that the last thing you want is a Muslim in the Oval Office overhearing everything the President hears. Hillary's tendency to cut corners would lead us to having a spy listening in on the inner workings of our highest office. Homeland Security is overrun with Muslim insiders dictating policy. The head of our intelligence community is secretly a converted Muslim.

It is like you believe that will be the political downfall of the opposition if you call them gay........don't you realize that went out of style 25 years ago?

You tried the same lame tactic against Obama for 8 years, now you go to the same playbook against Hillary
I'm one Conservative who doesn't give a crap what your sexual preference is or if you marry a man, women are your couch just don't push it in my face. Liberals have a problem with believing that what they deem as acceptable is the only way a society should be run it doesn't work that way without giving more freedom to one group over another.
I constantly hear from the left about how Christians are trying to run peoples lives. Liberals are trying to shape entire societies into what they think is right.

Hillary is bi-sexual. Obama is bi-sexual. Al Gore is Gay.

It's the only reason they push the gay agenda so hard.

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Seriously.

Give me specifics

Her father is tight with the Muslim Brotherhood. Islam is at war with us, and anyone who knows Muslims well like I do, understands that the last thing you want is a Muslim in the Oval Office overhearing everything the President hears. Hillary's tendency to cut corners would lead us to having a spy listening in on the inner workings of our highest office. Homeland Security is overrun with Muslim insiders dictating policy. The head of our intelligence community is secretly a converted Muslim.
Trumps father was with the klan, his grandfather ran a brothel

But we don't hold the sins of the father against a candidate or their aid ...do we?

Hillary is bi-sexual. Obama is bi-sexual. Al Gore is Gay.

It's the only reason they push the gay agenda so hard.

Your "Gaydar" must be ringing nonstop

She's a gofer.

Far from it

Seriously.

Give me specifics

But we don't hold the sins of the father against a candidate or their aid ...do we?
If you say so. It's hilarious that you actually believe that Trump's father, a North Easterner, was a Klan member?

Obama never knew his father. He knocked up his mother and never lived with them. His Grandparents were communists.
Bill Clinton's father was an abusive wife-beating alcoholic.
JFK's father was a bootlegger........so.......just sayin.....

Last edited:
Far from it

Seriously.

Give me specifics

If you say so. It's hilarious that you actually believe that Trump's father, a North Easterner, was a Klan member?

Obama never knew his father. He knocked up his mother and never lived with them. His Grandparents were communists.

Trump knew his father and his father knew the klan

You don't realize the klan in the 1920s was active in the northeast? Trumps father sure knew

Seriously.

Give me specifics

You don't realize the klan in the 1920s was active in the northeast? Trumps father sure knew
Doubtful. It doesn't mention his father being a member in the KKK on Wiki.....just that he was arrested during a rally and release, no charges filed. We cannot assume he was a member.

Besides......my parents were prejudice and they objected at first to my marrying a black....but I could have cared less what they thought. I have my own life to live.....and so did Donald Trump.

Give me specifics

Doubtful. It doesn't mention his father being a member in the KKK on Wiki.....just that he was arrested during a rally. We cannot assume he was a member.

Besides......my parents were prejudice and they objected at first to my marrying a black....but I could have cared less what they thought. I have my own life to live.....and so did Donald Trump.

Sure....Trumps father only liked to hang out at klan rallies

Forum List

Back