Is Huma Wiener the next Monica in the White House

I don't think it has anything to do with hate, but a lack of trust.

Her father is tight with the Muslim Brotherhood. Islam is at war with us, and anyone who knows Muslims well like I do, understands that the last thing you want is a Muslim in the Oval Office overhearing everything the President hears. Hillary's tendency to cut corners would lead us to having a spy listening in on the inner workings of our highest office. Homeland Security is overrun with Muslim insiders dictating policy. The head of our intelligence community is secretly a converted Muslim.
Trumps father was with the klan, his grandfather ran a brothel

But we don't hold the sins of the father against a candidate or their aid ...do we?
If you say so. It's hilarious that you actually believe that Trump's father, a North Easterner, was a Klan member?

Obama never knew his father. He knocked up his mother and never lived with them. His Grandparents were communists.
Bill Clinton's father was an abusive wife-beating alcoholic.
JFK's father was a bootlegger........so.......just sayin.....

Trump knew his father and his father knew the klan

You don't realize the klan in the 1920s was active in the northeast? Trumps father sure knew
Doubtful. It doesn't mention his father being a member in the KKK on Wiki.....just that he was arrested during a rally. We cannot assume he was a member.

Besides......my parents were prejudice and they objected at first to my marrying a black....but I could have cared less what they thought. I have my own life to live.....and so did Donald Trump.

Sure....Trumps father only liked to hang out at klan rallies
Far as I can see it was only one time.
Do you think everyone seen at a clan rally in 1927 is a member?

Besides, wtf does what his father did before he was born, how is that Donald Trump's fault? Are you saying that Trump has to pay for all of his relatives' accused crimes now, along with everything that some jackass at one of his events did?
Obama and Hillary never get blamed for anything, but Trump gets blamed for anything and everything. It's like Bush Derangement syndrome on steroids.

Last edited:
Trumps father was with the klan, his grandfather ran a brothel

But we don't hold the sins of the father against a candidate or their aid ...do we?
If you say so. It's hilarious that you actually believe that Trump's father, a North Easterner, was a Klan member?

Obama never knew his father. He knocked up his mother and never lived with them. His Grandparents were communists.

You don't realize the klan in the 1920s was active in the northeast? Trumps father sure knew
Doubtful. It doesn't mention his father being a member in the KKK on Wiki.....just that he was arrested during a rally. We cannot assume he was a member.

Besides......my parents were prejudice and they objected at first to my marrying a black....but I could have cared less what they thought. I have my own life to live.....and so did Donald Trump.

Besides, wtf does what his father did before he was born, how is that Donald Trump's fault? Are you saying that Trump has to pay for all of his relatives' accused crimes now, along with everything that some jackass at one of his events did?
Obama and Hillary never get blamed for anything, but Trump gets blamed for anything and everything. It's like Bush Derangement syndrome on steroids.
You know, I guess you are right
Your parents have no bearing on who you are or what your individual views are. My parents were arch conservatives and I am liberal

So, I guess your concerns in post 32 are invalid

Your parents have no bearing on who you are or what your individual views are. My parents were arch conservatives and I am liberal

Actually you're wrong. Muslims are different from other religions. They believe that in order to be a good Muslim you pretty much have to make the KKK look like liberals in comparison. They also teach them that lying to non-believers is essential for the growth of Islam as the dominant religion and eventually the only religion on Earth. A practicing Muslim makes a KKK Grand Wizard look open-minded. Sharia Law is quite different than anything we practice in America. Some of Huma's statements have revealed her belief in at least some of the tenants of Sharia Law, so regardless what her family has done, she pretty much followed in their footsteps. Many of the members of her sect have been put on trial in Egypt, and could be executed for their crimes against the state and against the people of Egypt.

Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Actually you're wrong. Muslims are different from other religions. They believe that in order to be a good Muslim you pretty much have to make the KKK look like liberals in comparison. They also teach them that lying to non-believers is essential for the growth of Islam as the dominant religion and eventually the only religion on Earth. A practicing Muslim makes a KKK Grand Wizard look open-minded. Sharia Law is quite different than anything we practice in America. Some of Huma's statements have revealed her belief in at least some of the tenants of Sharia Law, so regardless what her family has done, she pretty much followed in their footsteps. Many of the members of her sect have been put on trial in Egypt, and could be executed for their crimes against the state and against the people of Egypt.

Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

That's odd...with 2 million American Muslims we should have a lot more terrorist attacks

In this country, we have a lot more problems with our Christians

What government and military secrets have been fed (no pun intended) to Huma through Hillary. She has openly done more than Gen. Petraeus in putting out information to his girlfriend. If Hillary becomes President, Monica will blush at what will be going on at the White House with these two.

it has been reported that she had the password to hillarys email

and often accessed it

Quran

That's odd...with 2 million American Muslims we should have a lot more terrorist attacks

What do you consider a problem?

Besides, over half of America is Christian. I expect that if it gets to the point that a majority of us are Muslim, the non-Muslims will find out what Christians are finding out all over the Middle-East. And that is convert or die.

What government and military secrets have been fed (no pun intended) to Huma through Hillary. She has openly done more than Gen. Petraeus in putting out information to his girlfriend. If Hillary becomes President, Monica will blush at what will be going on at the White House with these two.

and often accessed it

And? That was probably part of her job.

Never understood the rightwing obsession with Huma

Is it because you can't get to Hillary?

People are always interested in the yes-people of politicians.

The "walk over their grandmother" types.
She seems to be a very competent administrator

What would lead you to conclude she is a yes person?

A special assistant is NOT an administrator.

She's a gofer.

th

Quran

We do?

and often accessed it

Yep. Perfect opportunity for a spy.

and often accessed it

Tin foil cutting off the circulation I see.

Huma Wiener . . . what an awful name to be burdened with. :lol:

Have you seen her perv husband, the name is the least of her worries.
I tend to think that Wieners' problems center around sexual frustration. Bill Clinton is probably dealing with the same thing. Lack of sex can turn a person into a real sleazebag.

I tend to think he's just a perv. What kind of person sends people pictures of his junk?? A weirdo, that's what kind of person would do that.

I tend to think that Wieners' problems center around sexual frustration. Bill Clinton is probably dealing with the same thing. Lack of sex can turn a person into a real sleazebag.

I tend to think he's just a perv. What kind of person sends people pictures of his junk?? A weirdo, that's what kind of person would do that.

She had to know.

She had to know.

For the most part, politicians and celebrities = weirdos. Lol.

and often accessed it

As if it's never a possibility. When Islam is telling everyone they intend on planting a flag in the White House, you don't invite it in because it does sexual favors for you.

I think you need to wake the fuck up.

and often accessed it

pot meet kettle

Actually everything Huma knows, the Zionist Regime knows. Hillary has her own built in Rosenberg.

article-2334944-1A1DF241000005DC-484_634x484.jpg

Forum List

Back