Is Huma Wiener the next Monica in the White House

I hear she's a faggot

2poo3r7.jpg

Bill claims she gets more pussy than him

What government and military secrets have been fed (no pun intended) to Huma through Hillary. She has openly done more than Gen. Petraeus in putting out information to his girlfriend. If Hillary becomes President, Monica will blush at what will be going on at the White House with these two.

it has been reported that she had the password to hillarys email

and often accessed it

And? That was probably part of her job.
Yep. Perfect opportunity for a spy.

Tin foil cutting off the circulation I see.
As if it's never a possibility. When Islam is telling everyone they intend on planting a flag in the White House, you don't invite it in because it does sexual favors for you.

I think you need to wake the fuck up.

I think you need to switch to decaf and stop listening to Alex Jones...not necessarily in that order, wingnut.

What government and military secrets have been fed (no pun intended) to Huma through Hillary. She has openly done more than Gen. Petraeus in putting out information to his girlfriend. If Hillary becomes President, Monica will blush at what will be going on at the White House with these two.

and often accessed it

pot meet kettle

Oh, please explain.

and often accessed it

As if it's never a possibility. When Islam is telling everyone they intend on planting a flag in the White House, you don't invite it in because it does sexual favors for you.

I think you need to switch to decaf and stop listening to Alex Jones...not necessarily in that order, wingnut.
I never listen to Alex Jones.

I suppose you think it would have been smart to get yourself a Japanese Geisha to run your White House......

.....right after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.
Hillary is essentially sleeping with the enemy.

I know taking care of national security isn't politically-correct, but that is what Hillary is doing.

Last edited:

I suppose you think it would have been smart to get yourself a Japanese Geisha to run your White House......

I know taking care of national security isn't politically-correct, but that is what Hillary is doing.

And you sleep with a tiny tinfoil hat. Then again, when do you have time to sleep, you're fantasizing about the sex life of a 69 year old woman.

You should listen to Alex Jones, you sound just like him.

and often accessed it

I think you need to learn how to read English. I told you that I don't listen to the guy.

And you sleep with a tiny tinfoil hat. Then again, when do you have time to sleep, you're fantasizing about the sex life of a 69 year old woman.

I don't think what the Hildebeast does in bed is the problem. Who she does it with is. A little putz like yourself thinks this shit is funny. Trust me, it's not. Having held a White House level security clearance, plus years of terrorism training tells me Hillary is conducting herself in an inappropriate manner. I would end up breaking rocks in Leavenworth if I had done what she's done, and God only knows what she's prepared to do if she ever gets the White House.

I think you need to learn how to read English. I told you that I don't listen to the guy.

Uh, this is your second reply to the same post, moron.

I don't think what the Hildebeast does in bed is the problem. Who she does it with is. A little putz like yourself thinks this shit is funny. Trust me, it's not. Having held a White House level security clearance, plus years of terrorism training tells me Hillary is conducting herself in an inappropriate manner. I would end up breaking rocks in Leavenworth if I had done what she's done, and God only knows what she's prepared to do if she ever gets the White House.

Considering you're into conspiracy theories I don't trust anything you say about yourself, it's not provable and most likely irrelevant or just flat out full of shit. So, you should check out infowars, they like gullible people.

And yes, you are funny.

Considering you're into conspiracy theories I don't trust anything you say about yourself, it's not provable and most likely irrelevant or just flat out full of shit. So, you should check out infowars, they like gullible people.

And yes, you are funny.
Like it matters.

No it isn't. Go back and read it.

Huma Wiener . . . what an awful name to be burdened with. :lol:

Have you seen her perv husband, the name is the least of her worries.
I tend to think that Wieners' problems center around sexual frustration. Bill Clinton is probably dealing with the same thing. Lack of sex can turn a person into a real sleazebag.
Bill's main problem was/is he is hung like a 'My Little Pony'.
"That's IT? That's all you've got!? HAAA HAAAAA!".

No it isn't. Go back and read it.

Yeah you did, here are both of your replies, ya' mule kicked derp.

And yes, you are funny.
Like it matters.

It obviously doesn't matter, not sure why you even tried.

Forum List

Back