Is humanity ready for a utopia?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The future must be peaceful, high tech, and scientific!

Here is a list of people I think is keeping humanity from achieving this beautiful future.
-Right wing extremists
-Left wing extremists
-Islamic extremists
-Religious fundamentalists of all kinds
-Greedy CEOs and politicians
-Anti intellectual culture

I think we need an organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of humanity.

This organization will need to be as powerful as a corporation.

And have a high tech army.
big_thumb_424cb02127b3ebbae064eff8f4c5181f.jpg

This organization will build schools all over the world to promote the high tech utopia. Most schools would be built in the American South, Africa, and the Middle East.
high%2Btech%2Bmiddle%2B1.JPG

In these schools the children will learn to reject the religious voodoo of their parents. They will fully welcome the high tech peaceful utopia in open arms!

First off, having worked in high tech for over 30 years the last place I would want to live is your high tech utopia screw that. Secondly since you seem to have no tolerance for anything outside your own narrow views hey feel free to catch a shuttle to Mars and go create a commune on another planet.

Here is a list of people I think is keeping humanity from achieving this beautiful future.
-Right wing extremists
-Left wing extremists
-Islamic extremists

I think we need an organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of humanity.

This organization will build schools all over the world to promote the high tech utopia. Most schools would be built in the American South, Africa, and the Middle East.

In these schools the children will learn to reject the religious voodoo of their parents. They will fully welcome the high tech peaceful utopia in open arms!
A Utopian existence would result in fat lazy stupid people who die from being fat lazy and stupid

-Right wing extremists
-Left wing extremists
-Islamic extremists

A Utopian existence would result in fat lazy stupid people who die from being fat lazy and stupid

true----I live in UTOPIA-------my TV is at the foot of my bed-----I have a "remote"---
I am only about 12 ' from my kitchen and my bathroom--------and I am fat, lazy and
stupid

-Right wing extremists
-Left wing extremists
-Islamic extremists

"MOM-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Jake's watchin' STAR TREK again after you told him not to!"

Forum List

Back