🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

:lol: You guys have ZERO sense of humour. Thanks for the laugh.
Plus, you rushed so fast to make sure that I know that you're not Jewish, LOL! Makes one wonder who the real anti-semite is! :D
I guess Clyde here doesn't realize that anti-Semites like he is are very easy to spot. I think most of the posters and viewers have realized previously that Bloodrock is not Jewish. However, it is realized that the true anti-Semites can't stand to see non Jews sticking up for Israel or the Jews in general. By the way, Clyde, thanks for giving a lot of us a laugh because someone like you mentioning others having a lack of a sense of humor is hilarious.

I'm an anti-semite because I made a joke about not getting your payots in a knot? LOL! Seriously bro, get a life.
PS Don't get your payots in a knot either! :D
Can anyone imagine Clyde getting on a board with a bunch of Muslims and telling them not to get their beards in a knot? Hmm, I wonder how many Muslims woukd take that as a joke. Meanwhile, Clyde, don't let your bloomers (or is it pantyhose?) get into a knot, and please don't try out for the Comedy Store. I don't think you would go over big.

RoccoR said:
If, someday, the Palestinian People start to focus their attention on nation building efforts,

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

Good Gawd Almighty. Name one thing the Palestinians have built. As Rocco said...maybe if they focused on nation building instead of playing perpetual victim and being the worlds welfare queens, other countries would take interest.

How do Palestinians build a nation without sovereignty over their airspace, land, and water?

"Sovereignty is the quality of having independent authority over a geographic area, such as a territory.[1] It can be found in a power to rule and make laws that rests on a political fact for which no pure legal definition can be provided."

Sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

Good Gawd Almighty. Name one thing the Palestinians have built. As Rocco said...maybe if they focused on nation building instead of playing perpetual victim and being the worlds welfare queens, other countries would take interest.

How do Palestinians build a nation without sovereignty over their airspace, land, and water?

"Sovereignty is the quality of having independent authority over a geographic area, such as a territory.[1] It can be found in a power to rule and make laws that rests on a political fact for which no pure legal definition can be provided."

Sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hold on while I cry a few tears for your poor compatriots. :eusa_boohoo:

I'll bet that right about now those Palestinians are wishin' that they had not chosen Separatism rather than Citizenship, or taken the UN's offer of Partition for Dual Statehood, back in 1948...

And they and their aging children and their grandchildren and great-grandchildren are all paying the price for their bad choices back in 1948...

Bad choices - like all choices - have consequences...

Sometimes those consequences last for decades or generations or centuries...

And they don't even get a Do-Over...

Last edited:
georgephillip; et al,

This is really a loser question.

(COMMENT)

It starts out small, demonstrating peaceful intentions and building confidence.

Not be supporting bomb makers for release; like that Samer Issawi.

Most Respectfully,
R

I guess Clyde here doesn't realize that anti-Semites like he is are very easy to spot. I think most of the posters and viewers have realized previously that Bloodrock is not Jewish. However, it is realized that the true anti-Semites can't stand to see non Jews sticking up for Israel or the Jews in general. By the way, Clyde, thanks for giving a lot of us a laugh because someone like you mentioning others having a lack of a sense of humor is hilarious.

I'm an anti-semite because I made a joke about not getting your payots in a knot? LOL! Seriously bro, get a life.
Can anyone imagine Clyde getting on a board with a bunch of Muslims and telling them not to get their beards in a knot? Hmm, I wonder how many Muslims woukd take that as a joke. Meanwhile, Clyde, don't let your bloomers (or is it pantyhose?) get into a knot, and please don't try out for the Comedy Store. I don't think you would go over big.

The joke for muslims isn't to tie your beard in a knot, because their beards already look tougher to comb than a rastafarian's hairdo.
What you say to a muslim is: don't pretend like you just dropped your koran in the toilet! :D

RoccoR said:
If, someday, the Palestinian People start to focus their attention on nation building efforts,

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EKO3tWXnY]27 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Of course some assholes are holding up some equipment so they cannot go on the air.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDpO8p5dUcA]Are Palestinian Chickens A Threat to Israel? - YouTube[/ame]

P F Tinmore, et al,

I loved Episode 27. Ah, to be young again.

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------​
Of course some assholes are holding up some equipment so they cannot go on the air.
(COMMENT)

As I have said many times, if I were the Israelis, I would do it differently. But I'm not. I've spent nearly a decade in areas that have been designated hostile fire zones; from Vietnam to Yemen and Afghanistan to Iraq. But I have not had the experiences that the Israelis have had, living under a constant threat.

Conversely, it is necessary to remember that the security quarantine that the Palestinians have faced, are a cumulative consequence of their actions. If they have taken no action, they need not fear reprisal and retaliation (action of military necessity) to fear. If they fire no rocket, plant no bombs, sent no suicide attacks, conduct no ambushes, hijack no planes or ships, make no threats, they have nothing to fear. In fact they would actually be changing their established behaviors that might, over time, convince the Occupation Force to gradually relax the security constraints that have been imposed.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------​
(COMMENT)

As I have said many times, if I were the Israelis, I would do it differently. But I'm not. I've spent nearly a decade in areas that have been designated hostile fire zones; from Vietnam to Yemen and Afghanistan to Iraq. But I have not had the experiences that the Israelis have had, living under a constant threat.

Conversely, it is necessary to remember that the security quarantine that the Palestinians have faced, are a cumulative consequence of their actions. If they have taken no action, they need not fear reprisal and retaliation (action of military necessity) to fear. If they fire no rocket, plant no bombs, sent no suicide attacks, conduct no ambushes, hijack no planes or ships, make no threats, they have nothing to fear. In fact they would actually be changing their established behaviors that might, over time, convince the Occupation Force to gradually relax the security constraints that have been imposed.

Most Respectfully,
R

Occupations always have security problems. It comes with the (occupied) territory.

Ending the occupation will end the security threats,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Damn, Paul --- didn't you just watch the video and see how combat chicken, which have not been demilitarized, are dangerous and can be used offensively?

Are Palestinian Chickens A Threat to Israel?
(COMMENT)

I cannot honestly tell you what the strategy was at that time. But I find it hard to feel sympathy. Again, when the question was asked of the Olympic Massacre, or the Achille Lauro, incidents, did the Palestinians believe that the Olympic Team was part of the IDF? Did the Palestinians believe the Italian Cruise Liner was really a Israeli warship?

Much of what is done in war is to break the will of the opponent to press-on with the conflict. I doubt that all the ideas work. But I would rather see them destroy a cement factory or a Chicken Farm, then something far worse. All that can be replaced.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, exactly. To an extent --- there is some agreement here.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Occupations always have security problems. It comes with the (occupied) territory.

(COMMENT)

This is a question of which comes first.

Does Israel assume the risk and unilaterally withdraw?
------------------------------ or -------------------------------
Does the Palestinian adopt the peace, and induce withdrawal?​

Which comes first?

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Damn, Paul --- didn't you just watch the video and see how combat chicken, which have not been demilitarized, are dangerous and can be used offensively?

Are Palestinian Chickens A Threat to Israel?
(COMMENT)

I cannot honestly tell you what the strategy was at that time. But I find it hard to feel sympathy. Again, when the question was asked of the Olympic Massacre, or the Achille Lauro, incidents, did the Palestinians believe that the Olympic Team was part of the IDF? Did the Palestinians believe the Italian Cruise Liner was really a Israeli warship?

Much of what is done in war is to break the will of the opponent to press-on with the conflict. I doubt that all the ideas work. But I would rather see them destroy a cement factory or a Chicken Farm, then something far worse. All that can be replaced.

Most Respectfully,
R

It was not "at that time."

Israel has always targeted Palestinian civilian infrastructure. That way the Palestinians move out and Israel steals their land.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Which comes first?

Most Respectfully,
R

The only thing preventing peace is the occupation. The resistance to the occupation will continue until the occupation ends.

The joke for muslims isn't to tie your beard in a knot, because their beards already look tougher to comb than a rastafarian's hairdo.
What you say to a muslim is: don't pretend like you just dropped your koran in the toilet! :D
That's great, Clyde!!! What a comedian Clyde is!!! Now all you have to do is find some site where extremist Muslims are posting and tell them that. Then lie low for a while.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Which comes first?

Most Respectfully,
R

The only thing preventing peace is the occupation. The resistance to the occupation will continue until the occupation ends.
When you say "occupation," Tinnie, are you speaking about the West Bank or about Israel proper too as being occupied. In many of your posts you have inferred that Israel is on land that is actually part of Palestine.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Which comes first?

Most Respectfully,
R

When you say "occupation," Tinnie, are you speaking about the West Bank or about Israel proper too as being occupied. In many of your posts you have inferred that Israel is on land that is actually part of Palestine.

It is.

P F Tinmore, et al,

You do realize the enormous risk and danger you are asking the Israeli's to assume in a total withdrawal behind the the wall? That's not to mention the sacrifice of their national aspiration to a connection to Jerusalem, unobstructed by Arab Palestinian dominance. You're asking for something similar to blockading Mecca, in a religious sense.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Which comes first?

(COMMENT)

I'm not at all a religious person, an in being unaffiliated with an organized belief (no conviction to a specific deity), I cannot say I understand the affinity for either Jerusalem or Mecca. But I have seen, first hand, what men of conviction in a religious struggle will do to one another in the name of righteousness in their belief. If it were up to me, I give-up any aspirations the Israeli's might have for Jerusalem; but I don't see that happening; any more than I see the Arab relinquishing Mecca. I'll admit, I don understand fanatical mysticism (on either side). So that is something that is very tough for one like me to resolve.

In terms of the 1949 Armistice Agreements (Green Line) and the need (in this hypothetical) for Israel making territorial and political concessions; there must be some means of underwriting the agreement that is both swift and effective. Currently, the Palestinians have no credibility in adhering to any agreement they make. This is a very grave risk.

Most Respectfully,
R

"...It is."

Then your people must take it back.

But they'll be forcibly split-up and dispersed into surrounding Lebanon and Jordan, etc., and their few remaining slivers of West Bank and Gaza land will be annexed by Israel and occupied by Israeli Jews, long before that can materialize.

Take it back? Never gonna happen.

Might as well toss in the towel and pack up and move now, and avoid the Christmas Rush and all the stress and pain and blood and grief, because that's the way it's going to end anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back