🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Problem is, the war's not over. The Pals never surrendered and a treaty never signed. Most wars end is one side being victorious, so this fight is ongoing, and imo, time is on the side of the arabs, who like the afghans, will grind it out for 500 years if they have to. Plus, once they get some nukes, Israel is so small that it would only take one or two to take it out for good.
Obama should stay home, like he did with Russia, because he's quite frankly an embarrassment, he's the wet noodle of all presidents (and I supported him early on). The US has no business being involved in the area anyways.

Obsessed with nuking Israel huh? Israel will never let them get nukes. And genius, even if they did nuke Israel it would take out 10 times as many arabs. How many arabs are you willing to trade for 1 Jew?

Don't get your payots in a knot, of course I don't want anyone to get nuked, I've seen the footage of Hiroshima and Nagasaki a few times... But I'm just saying, Iran is developing a bomb and have vowed to wipe Israel off the map. So it seems not out of the realm of possibilities that that might happen.
And I don't think that the arabs care much about how many of their own they take out. I know I don't. :D

Yes, true, the arabs don't care how many of their own they take out with a nuclear war. What is not true though is Iran being able to get their bomb. That will definitely not happen, you can trust me on my instinct on that one.

Obsessed with nuking Israel huh? Israel will never let them get nukes. And genius, even if they did nuke Israel it would take out 10 times as many arabs. How many arabs are you willing to trade for 1 Jew?

Don't get your payots in a knot, of course I don't want anyone to get nuked, I've seen the footage of Hiroshima and Nagasaki a few times... But I'm just saying, Iran is developing a bomb and have vowed to wipe Israel off the map. So it seems not out of the realm of possibilities that that might happen.
And I don't think that the arabs care much about how many of their own they take out. I know I don't. :D

Yes, true, the arabs don't care how many of their own they take out with a nuclear war. What is not true though is Iran being able to get their bomb. That will definitely not happen, you can trust me on my instinct on that one.

If your response is to Bloodrock, your anti-Semitic comment about "payots" doesn't apply--he isn't Jewish. As for your nonchalance about how many Arabs will die, I guess you're at least honest about that. You don't care a fig about the Arabs--you just hate Jews.

If your response is to Bloodrock, your anti-Semitic comment about "payots" doesn't apply--he isn't Jewish. As for your nonchalance about how many Arabs will die, I guess you're at least honest about that. You don't care a fig about the Arabs--you just hate Jews.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had never heard the word "payot" before and had to google it. Changing my avatar so Clyde can clearly see that I am a WASP...White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Oh well...some people can't help but to be bigots.

et al,

At least I learned something new: what a "payot" is.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had never heard the word "payot" before and had to google it. Changing my avatar so Clyde can clearly see that I am a WASP...White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Oh well...some people can't help but to be bigots.
(COMMENT)

I am not sure that any of the regional powers really considers going to war (again) is really worth the effort, in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There are simply no advantages. And they certainly would not start a nuclear exchange over it.

The Arab League, if they as individual nations, care anything at all, in a realistic and practical sense, probably see (in part) that the continuation of the conflict is to their advantage; in terms of regional security stabilization. One can just look at the mess Syria, Libya and Egypt are in to see that the last thing they want is a bunch of free roaming radical Islamic terrorists turning their attention from Israel to their nations as part of their liberation movement. For more than 6 generations, the only noteworthy thing the Palestinians have produced is insurgents and radical fundamentalist.

None, absolutely none, of the Arab League, has extended a charitable helping hand in the creation of a settlement for the Palestinian. There are less than 10 million (tax, title, dealer prep and options) of them. That is the establishment of 1 metropolis [much - much smaller than Mexico City (by half); Sao Paulo (by half), Brazil (by half); New York City (by half); Karachi (by half); Manila (by half); Shanghai (by half); Delhi (by half); Seoul (by half); Jakarta (by half); Tokyo (nearly four times larger)]. Yet "charity" is a major pillar of the core belief. It is not because they don't belief in or practice their own faith, but because it is to their advantage to have the Palestinian (and all who would support them) focused in another direction because they are an unproductive society which is parasitic in nature. It is both a very good political-economic strategy.

On face value, the Arab League must render psychological support to the Palestinian, but when it comes to actual contributions of any significants, even they can see that it is just throwing good money after bad.

If, someday, the Palestinian People start to focus their attention on nation building efforts, and are making progress --- moving into the 21st century; I think they would be surprised at the number of nations that would rally to their assistance. But as long as they continue the path they are on, it will be a different story.

Most Respectfully,
R

:lol: You guys have ZERO sense of humour. Thanks for the laugh.
Plus, you rushed so fast to make sure that I know that you're not Jewish, LOL! Makes one wonder who the real anti-semite is! :D

Plus, you rushed so fast to make sure that I know that you're not Jewish, LOL! Makes one wonder who the real anti-semite is! :D

The laugh is on you Clyde. You really are a joke.

RoccoR said:
If, someday, the Palestinian People start to focus their attention on nation building efforts,

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

Good Gawd Almighty. Name one thing the Palestinians have built. As Rocco said...maybe if they focused on nation building instead of playing perpetual victim and being the worlds welfare queens, other countries would take interest.

I guess Clyde here doesn't realize that anti-Semites like he is are very easy to spot. I think most of the posters and viewers have realized previously that Bloodrock is not Jewish. However, it is realized that the true anti-Semites can't stand to see non Jews sticking up for Israel or the Jews in general. By the way, Clyde, thanks for giving a lot of us a laugh because someone like you mentioning others having a lack of a sense of humor is hilarious.

"...the arabs don't care how many of their own they take out with a nuclear war..."
"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meirl - former Prime Minister of Israel (1969-1974) - in a statement to the National Press Club in Washington, D. C. in 1957, as quoted in A Land of Our Own : An Oral Autobiography (1973) edited by Marie Syrkin, p. 242

Last edited:
RoccoR said:
If, someday, the Palestinian People start to focus their attention on nation building efforts,

Palestinians build.

Israel destroys.

You couldn't tell that by the condition of Palestine prior to the 1948 time-frame, that much is certain; a backwards flea-trap whose only redeeming features were ancient religious sites and newer Jewish settlement farms and villages.

Perhaps if the Palestinians had foregone the building of rockets and suicide-bombs and focused more upon schools and hospitals and housing and commerce and industry, and remained peaceful, they would not have brought such destruction down upon their own heads. Their choice. And choices have consequences. Then again, the Arab-Muslim Palestinians who chose separatism or exile been making one bad choice after another since 1948, so it may be unrealistic to expect good choices from them.

Last edited:

I guess Clyde here doesn't realize that anti-Semites like he is are very easy to spot. I think most of the posters and viewers have realized previously that Bloodrock is not Jewish. However, it is realized that the true anti-Semites can't stand to see non Jews sticking up for Israel or the Jews in general. By the way, Clyde, thanks for giving a lot of us a laugh because someone like you mentioning others having a lack of a sense of humor is hilarious.

I'm an anti-semite because I made a joke about not getting your payots in a knot? LOL! Seriously bro, get a life.
PS Don't get your payots in a knot either! :D

I'm an anti-semite because I made a joke about not getting your payots in a knot? LOL! Seriously bro, get a life.
PS Don't get your payots in a knot either! :D

Anti-Zionism is antisemitism. One goes hand in hand with the other. Anyone in my opinion who denies the Jews' right to the whole of the land of Israel is as antisemitic as they come.

Forum List

Back