Is it because of Fracking or were rivers always known to catch fire?

really impressive

any proof its from fracking or is it one of those; 'duh, of course it is b/c fracking is evul and provides good paying jobs, duh' things that leftist just know is true.

Wouldnt it be the best course of action to find out first instead of continuing fracking while yelling "prove it" over a flaming river?

NO NO NO...then you would have to live without your i-pad! I can't stand when people use the argument of convenience over taking a cautious approach. Nah let's ruin the environment then wait until the deed has been done to figure out what caused it. That makes perfect sense.

Doesn't change the fact you could end up with an underground fire.

No, it's a story about a mining town where the mine under the city caught fire and has been burning for over 40 years and has basically forced everyone out of the city... and how it has created an environmental nightmare.

Doesn't change the fact that it is not an apt comparison.

No, natural gas pockets can catch fire and burn continuously as well.

Door to Hell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't change the fact you could end up with an underground fire.

No, it's a story about a mining town where the mine under the city caught fire and has been burning for over 40 years and has basically forced everyone out of the city... and how it has created an environmental nightmare.

yeah, that was intentionally lit, and is a surface burn. You found "one". congrats.

Haha, one? It doesn't take much research to find all kinds of information on the dangers that can be caused. It's a pretty easy thing to understand. If you have necessary evils, you try to minimize how much you have to use them. What's so difficult about that? Do I need to write it in crayon so you understand?

Then why did you use one that really doesn't apply to the situation we are talking about.

I'll put my Master's Degree in Chem E when it comes to understanding this crap against whatever basketweaving degree you have any day of the week.

What in the world does your degree have to do with the idea of taking a cautious approach and doing all the research to make sure something is a safe process? Do you jump in lakes head first without checking the depth of the water? Does your degree tell you to do that?

You can't watch a documentary on PBS anymore without the "climate change" scam being flouted as real. The other night the globe-trekker was moaning about "light pollution" hampering his ability to see stars. Of course when HE is in that city he'd FREAK if there were no lights. That's the left....they want what they want when they want it like children.

really impressive

any proof its from fracking or is it one of those; 'duh, of course it is b/c fracking is evul and provides good paying jobs, duh' things that leftist just know is true.

Wouldnt it be the best course of action to find out first instead of continuing fracking while yelling "prove it" over a flaming river?
No.

shutting companies down on feelings is idiotic at best.

I feel condom companies support the rape culture, so we should shut factories down if rapes happen near them.

really impressive

NO NO NO...then you would have to live without your i-pad! I can't stand when people use the argument of convenience over taking a cautious approach. Nah let's ruin the environment then wait until the deed has been done to figure out what caused it. That makes perfect sense.
methane doesn't ruin the environment.

true story.

really impressive

methane doesn't ruin the environment.

true story.

Methane is one of the worst "greenhouse" gases.

true story.

really impressive

No.

I feel condom companies support the rape culture, so we should shut factories down if rapes happen near them.

Methane gas seeping into the river isn't a feeling. I mean are you going to deal with reality or just pretend reality is in everyone's heads.

really impressive

No.

Methane gas seeping into the river isn't a feeling. I mean are you going to deal with reality or just pretend reality is in everyone's heads.
I know the reality.

You hate jobs, you hate big evul oil, fracking has both of those in one package, so anything you say that could be kinda sorta maybe, but not really, wrong in the region of fracking, means fracking is the cause and it should be shut down, b/c you say so.

no reason
no facts
no reality
just b/c

yeah, that was intentionally lit, and is a surface burn. You found "one". congrats.

Haha, one? It doesn't take much research to find all kinds of information on the dangers that can be caused. It's a pretty easy thing to understand. If you have necessary evils, you try to minimize how much you have to use them. What's so difficult about that? Do I need to write it in crayon so you understand?

Then why did you use one that really doesn't apply to the situation we are talking about.

I'll put my Master's Degree in Chem E when it comes to understanding this crap against whatever basketweaving degree you have any day of the week.

What in the world does your degree have to do with the idea of taking a cautious approach and doing all the research to make sure something is a safe process? Do you jump in lakes head first without checking the depth of the water? Does your degree tell you to do that?

There is a difference between taking caution and putting up roadblocks to stifle any progress whatsoever, which is what the luddite portion of the environmental movement tends to do.

You can't watch a documentary on PBS anymore without the "climate change" scam being flouted as real. The other night the globe-trekker was moaning about "light pollution" hampering his ability to see stars. Of course when HE is in that city he'd FREAK if there were no lights. That's the left....they want what they want when they want it like children.
Tom says he watches PBS. LOL!

Forum List

Back