🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it cold where you are?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
People up North

You can always tell when people up north get bored.

23 degrees at 930 pm on North Carolina coast. Ya great thing global warming.

Another wag who doesn't know the difference between geoclimactic trends and the weather report for January 8.

13° here in WNC. Much warmer than last night.
Must be global warming huh? Your logic....

Another wag who doesn't know the difference between geoclimactic trends and the weather report for January 8.

I might need to bookmark that for next summer when Old Fool blames 107 in Phoenix on AGW.
Thanks, Possum.

I had 2 below in the wee hours, 18 or so hours ago.

Last year's Vortex hit 5 below, twice.

It was colder here yesterday too, got down to 5. This is the coast it isn't supposed to get that cold. By the way? Where are all those category 5 and 6 Hurricanes we were supposed to have because of global warming? We haven't had a Hurricane hit the coast for several years now.

It was minus 26 here this morning. But that really isn't that cold... throw in more wood. At 76 years of age I love the cold and have yet to meet one person I couldn't defeat in a fight,

-20 C here in Moscow for a couple of weeks. Yesterday warming began, so today is - 9 C ("RealFeel" with humidity and wind is still - 19 C). Don't know how much is it in Fahrenheit scale.

It was minus 26 here this morning. But that really isn't that cold... throw in more wood. At 76 years of age I love the cold and have yet to meet one person I couldn't defeat in a fight,

That's a strange association...
shakehead.gif

I like my wood stove too but I don't fight anybody over it.

It's been very cold here, down to 11 below zero two nights ago, and I don't even want to venture what the wind chill is. Of course I'm up at over 8000'. That makes a big difference too. It's global warminess is what it is. That's why it's so freezing ass cold, on account of global warminess.

Last edited:
Too cold to run outside, dang it. I draw the line at subzero wind chills. I've tried it before. I don't mind the cold, but I do mind frostbite on my cheeks and nose.

I see a good superhard freeze as a good thing. Cuts way down on bug populations the following year.

Fascinating how all the conservatives literally can't talk about weather without whining about global warming. That's what cult indoctrination does to people. The cultists literally can't have any conversation without constantly tossing in their cult mantras.

Too cold to run outside, dang it. I draw the line at subzero wind chills. I've tried it before. I don't mind the cold, but I do mind frostbite on my cheeks and nose.

I see a good superhard freeze as a good thing. Cuts way down on bug populations the following year.

Fascinating how all the conservatives literally can't talk about weather without whining about global warming. That's what cult indoctrination does to people. The cultists literally can't have any conversation without constantly tossing in their cult mantras.

I agree. After last year's vortices I didn't see a single flea or tick this past summer. Not a one.

Forum List

Back