Is it hard for the democrats to support Mrs. Clinton?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Look at her past. She was a proud Goldwater girl.

She supported NAFTA

She supported the bombing of Serbia

She supported the Iraq war

She supported the Afghanistan war

She not only supported but implemented regime change in Libya by having their leader murdered and air mailing death and destruction.

She supported supplying the Syrian rebles with weapons, which directly lead to ISIS gaining strength.

She fully supported the "Arab Spring" in Egypt.

She supports Obama's drone war, again death from the sky. A program which targeted Americans and ally countries.

Hell there isn't very many, if any countries in the ME that Mrs. Clinton has not been a cheer leader for invasion or death. Iran being a notable exception and even Iran she has threated with nuclear destruction.

How does that all align with what the democrats SAY they believe? Vote for the war hawk? Is that what they will do? They have time, they don't have to nominate her. But they will...........because???????????????????????

yes---it is hard to support Hellary for a myriad of reasons-----
If we end up with a Hellary/ Klownkerry ticket-----I will
probably spontaneously COMBUST

She supported NAFTA

She not only supported but implemented regime change in Libya by having their leader murdered and air mailing death and destruction.

She supported supplying the Syrian rebles with weapons, which directly lead to ISIS gaining strength.

She supports Obama's drone war, again death from the sky. A program which targeted Americans and ally countries.

Hell there isn't very many, if any countries in the ME that Mrs. Clinton has not been a cheer leader for invasion or death. Iran being a notable exception and even Iran she has threated with nuclear destruction.

How does that all align with what the democrats SAY they believe? Vote for the war hawk? Is that what they will do? They have time, they don't have to nominate her. But they will...........because???????????????????????
I'm guessing it's not that hard for them. They just ignore all of it and make excuses for it to go away. You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a hillary supporter.

It should be hard for any citizen in america to support either of these entitled rubes. But since the "conservatives" and "liberals" schism has been manipulated into a facsimile of the Sunni and Shia schism, hate and retaliation is all that matters.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

She supported NAFTA

I'm guessing it's not that hard for them. They just ignore all of it and make excuses for it to go away. You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a hillary supporter.

Don't you wish that was all on one side.

Well, the "competence" justification is now off the table. As the "honesty/integrity" argument.

The only one left is the "vagina" argument. I suppose.

Well this thread proves the ones who always disliked Hillary still dislike her, but I don't see where it shows anything else.

Well, the "competence" justification is now off the table. As the "honesty/integrity" argument.

vaginas are often a pain in the neck and a distraction

It's an AGENDA. If you support the their Ideology then nothing else matters: Not Morality, Not Ethics, Not Character, Not Lack of Leadership.

It should be hard for any citizen in america to support either of these entitled rubes. But since the "conservatives" and "liberals" schism has been manipulated into a facsimile of the Sunni and Shia schism, hate and retaliation is all that matters.

That's actually the most observant thing you've said since you joined

vaginas are often a pain in the neck and a distraction

You're going at it at the wrong angle. Have her lean back a little. It's much more comfortable that way.

She supported NAFTA

Surely, the so called "liberals" will shut the fuck up now :D
They have demonstrated they don't give a shit about other countries, the rich getting richer and our nation, WS etc etc etc

That's actually the most observant thing you've said since you joined

Hardly, you just got beyond being offended every single time you hear a new thought process.

She supported NAFTA

They have demonstrated they don't give a shit about other countries, the rich getting richer and our nation, WS etc etc etc

You'd just find something else to soil yourself over about "liberals".

Happy to have supported her in 2008. Even happier in 2016. Flawed candidate? Sure. Show me a flawless one and I’ll vote for him or her.

Happy to have supported her in 2008. Even happier in 2016. Flawed candidate? Sure. Show me a flawless one and I’ll vote for him or her.

So her war hawk past is not a concern? Even her threat to annihilate Iran? How exactly do you get past that?

She supported NAFTA

Agreed but I doubt they will ever shut up.

Forum List

Back