Is it just me or are there more liberals here now?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
I know this place is a conservative safety blanket for you folks but it sure feels like there is a shift to liberal contributors afoot. Iā€™m moderately liberal so itā€™s been noticeable to me. Used to seem more like a 20-1 ratio but now Iā€™d say itā€™s down to 8-1.

I was trying to get a few illegals to sign up to replace you guys anyway but this seems to be occurring ahead of Sorosā€™ plan for USMB :)

I know this place is a conservative safety blanket for you folks but it sure feels like there is a shift to liberal contributors afoot. Iā€™m moderately liberal so itā€™s been noticeable to me. Used to seem more like a 20-1 ratio but now Iā€™d say itā€™s down to 8-1.

I was trying to get a few illegals to sign up to replace you guys anyway but this seems to be occurring ahead of Sorosā€™ plan for USMB :)

You're an evil, evil man! :cool:

I was gon for awhile but when I came back I noticed the same thing....not sure yet if the moderation has also changed.

The quality and intelligence of the posts also seem to have gone down hill.

I've noticed the increased stench of liberalism here lately. Better that than an echo-chamber, though.
Just don't let them into positions of power as their PC bias ruins good sites.

Liberal trolls spilling over from the Democratic Underground discussion board.

But when someone posts a poll on here, they always seem to lean to the right.

thats funny,, you think democrats are liberals ,,,

I'm only noticing that all pro-Trump threads are sent to Flame zone or Badlands or Conspiracy.....so that's why you see more leftwing liberals threads in Politics.

And all pro Biden are left in Politics or Current affairs.... that's all I have noticed lately.....

what do i know.:dunno:

It seems there are more liberals because I have been away!

Well...that's about to change

Well....I don't know about that....but if the majority of pro-Trump threads are sent to the Badlands or Flame Zone or Rubber Room.....or Conspiracy

Then, yes, anybody would think this site is more Left.

Forum List

Back