Is it just me, or did anyone else notice Kamala Harris bleated like a sheep during parts of her acceptance speech?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
No, I did not waste my time watching Kamala Harris's acceptance speech, however I did hear parts of it covered outside of the fake news also known as the Democrat party campaign machine. While multi-tasking I couldn't believe one part of it they played, and she bleated like a sheep. So, I quickly went to a private search engine.....remember people regardless of your politics, Google is your enemy. So, I found this website and skipped through most of the speech, but I did find a few key bleats. I am sure I missed several, but these bleats were the ones I caught while scanning for key words to lead up to the big bleat. It is just laughable, and not to mention Kamala when she speaks sounds like she's severely constipated.

Ok, so when you go to the video here are a few key bleats, just click the video to the times I have listed below:

10:43
15:52-15:57

And the BIG ONE, bahahahack, LOL!!! Just hilarious ======> 21:07-21:14

No, I did not waste my time watching Kamala Harris's acceptance speech, however I did hear parts of it covered outside of the fake news also known as the Democrat party campaign machine. While multi-tasking I couldn't believe one part of it they played, and she bleated like a sheep. So, I quickly went to a private search engine.....remember people regardless of your politics, Google is your enemy. So, I found this website and skipped through most of the speech, but I did find a few key bleats. I am sure I missed several, but these bleats were the ones I caught while scanning for key words to lead up to the big bleat. It is just laughable, and not to mention Kamala when she speaks sounds like she's severely constipated.

Ok, so when you go to the video here are a few key bleats, just click the video to the times I have listed below:

What a lame thread. Watch the whole speech Simp or just shut the fuck up.

I watched part of it live and a few lowlights since. I give it a 3. She didn't sound like a time passages idiot, but it was way too much sappy family history, too much "Trump gonna" and too much whiny pleading and promises. She just radiates "I'm a fake".

I feel your pain, brother.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The racists are gonna be racists. Harris delivered one of the great nomination speeches of all time. But the racists only heard bleats.

It’s just you and your bland milk toast whiteness.

Hey! Did you see that old Fat Elvis and his spotty ass face at the border yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back