Is it really an "irrelevant fact" where Obama was?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Remember back on 9-11-01 when the left made a huge issue as to where President G. W. Bush was during and after the attacks?

Now, on 9-11-12, the left claims that where Obama was is an "irrelevant fact".

Obama Aide: 'Irrelevant Fact' Where President Was During Benghazi Attacks | The Weekly Standard

Obama aide Dan Pfeiffer said it's an "irrelevant fact" where the president physically was during the Benghazi terror attack on September 11, 2012:

Host Chris Wallace reminds Pfeiffer that Obama didn't really talk with Secretary Clinton, Secretary Panetta, or Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that night. "He was talking to his national security staff," Pfeiffer insists.

Asked about whether the president entered the Situation Room, Pfeiffer says, "I don't remember what room the president was in on that night, and that's a largely irrelevant fact."

Pfeiffer then argues that Wallace's questions about the president's handling of the Benghazi terror attack are "offensive."

I watched the interview and this guy absolutely refused to say exactly who Obama spoke to and when. When confronted with the facts that Obama spoke to Hillary only once and that he spoke to DOD only once, he continued to say that Obama was in contact with his people several times.

It isn't a "irrelevant fact" as to where Obama was and who he spoke to and when.

The American people seem to think so. His poll numbers are essentially the same despite a tough week. I think with the stock market doing well, the public is a lot more concerned about the "job creators" doing their thing. If the Republicans continue to stall on the tax side of deficit reduction and job numbers don't improve, they're going to get punished for appearing to protect the 1% at the expense of the middle class.

The American people seem to think so. His poll numbers are essentially the same despite a tough week. I think with the stock market doing well, the public is a lot more concerned about the "job creators" doing their thing. If the Republicans continue to stall on the tax side of deficit reduction and job numbers don't improve, they're going to get punished for appearing to protect the 1% at the expense of the middle class.

so where was this talk of economics during the campaign? Instead we had a mythical war on women, seniors, ect....what bullshit
fact is he has the media shielding him from this stuff....same as always for democrats.....twist it into an irrelevant story. Most low information voters get their info from the mainstream media and unfortunately they dont see much of the bad side of this Presidency

so where was this talk of economics during the campaign? Instead we had a mythical war on women, seniors, ect....what bullshit
fact is he has the media shielding him from this stuff....same as always for democrats.....twist it into an irrelevant story. Most low information voters get their info from the mainstream media and unfortunately they dont see much of the bad side of this Presidency

So you're saying that soaring stock prices are all a lie by the MSM?!?! :eusa_eh:

So you're saying that soaring stock prices are all a lie by the MSM?!?! :eusa_eh:

the month the 80 billion stops being pumped into the stock market will be the day you see about a 500 point drop.

It's quite germane where Obama was considering the outcome. If the ambassador had been rescued and the other lives not sacrificed, it wouldn't be an issue because the job would have gotten done.

Add to that, Obama's self-promotion of himself sitting in the Situation Room during the OBL raid...and it is quite reasonable to wonder what he was doing during an emergency/crisis. The OBL raid was a controlled and planned operation; a crisis such as Benghazi requires even more attention.

the month the 80 billion stops being pumped into the stock market will be the day you see about a 500 point drop.

That may or may not be true, but it's irrelevant to the charge that Obama isn't doing anything. Clearly he is. You know what the answer to keeping that 500 point drop from happening? Let's get the "job creators" to do their thing. People going back to work should help, eh?

BTW, even with a 500 point drop the DOW would still be up 1,500 for the year. :2up:

I slept thru 9/11/01, strangely enough right before I woke up, at the end of a dream, a girl came up to me and asked me if I heard what had happened in New York.(maybe it was my guardian angel) anyway, I lived in Sarasota at the time, Bush took off asap, and yet the left ridiculed him. what a bunch of racists bigots !!!

Here is where Obama was on the night of 9-11-12...

8341829398_c28d359e46.jpg

The claim that Obama was absent the night of the Benghazi attack has been repeatedly debunked, both by former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin E. Dempsey.

In fact, the very photo Krauthammer requested has been available on the White House Flickr page since at least January:

More: Krauthammer Still Hasn't Seen This Photo Of Obama From Night Of Benghazi Attack | Blog | Media Matters for America

Here is where Obama was on the night of 9-11-12...

8341829398_c28d359e46.jpg

The claim that Obama was absent the night of the Benghazi attack has been repeatedly debunked, both by former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin E. Dempsey.

In fact, the very photo Krauthammer requested has been available on the White House Flickr page since at least January:

More: Krauthammer Still Hasn't Seen This Photo Of Obama From Night Of Benghazi Attack | Blog | Media Matters for America

I looked at the Flickr and there is NO time stamp! This could be at 5:00 right after Panetta.. !
The point is there is so much being made about Obama's direct killing of Osama this picture for example:
$ObamawhenOsamakilled.jpg

Where is the similar one? Why not share all the pictures of Obama after 5:00pm meeting with Panetta.
Why not show the time stamp of the WH picture???

Remember back on 9-11-01 when the left made a huge issue as to where President G. W. Bush was during and after the attacks?

Now, on 9-11-12, the left claims that where Obama was is an "irrelevant fact".

Obama Aide: 'Irrelevant Fact' Where President Was During Benghazi Attacks | The Weekly Standard

Obama aide Dan Pfeiffer said it's an "irrelevant fact" where the president physically was during the Benghazi terror attack on September 11, 2012:

Host Chris Wallace reminds Pfeiffer that Obama didn't really talk with Secretary Clinton, Secretary Panetta, or Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that night. "He was talking to his national security staff," Pfeiffer insists.

Asked about whether the president entered the Situation Room, Pfeiffer says, "I don't remember what room the president was in on that night, and that's a largely irrelevant fact."

Pfeiffer then argues that Wallace's questions about the president's handling of the Benghazi terror attack are "offensive."

I watched the interview and this guy absolutely refused to say exactly who Obama spoke to and when. When confronted with the facts that Obama spoke to Hillary only once and that he spoke to DOD only once, he continued to say that Obama was in contact with his people several times.

It isn't a "irrelevant fact" as to where Obama was and who he spoke to and when.

You’re asking the wrong questions.

If you’d ask yourself the right questions you’d realize how idiotic ‘Benghazi’ is.

if a nuclear warhead was headed towards New York, anyone wonder what our leader would do? "Go To Bed And Think About It"? or same excuse as to what happened in 2009? "Lets Just Wait And See How It All Plays Out".

Forum List

Back