Is it the Putin Price Hike, or is the fault of gas station owners? Joe Biden wants it both ways.

I can tell yous guys are ecstatic over the drop in gasoline prices. I paid $4.07 yesterday in Joplin, Mo at the Quick Trip.

I can tell yous guys are ecstatic over the drop in gasoline prices. I paid $4.07 yesterday in Joplin, Mo at the Quick Trip.
oil took a slight dip and thats good but its on the rise again ...

The Dems are running out of scapegoats. :auiqs.jpg:

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Any business owner would be a fool not to bump up the prices more than perhaps necessary and blame it on inflation and Biden.

oil took a slight dip and thats good but its on the rise again ...

still $20 a barrel less than it was a month ago.

That is good for everyone but those wishing pain upon the country to win a few more votes.

still $20 a barrel less than it was a month ago.

That is good for everyone but those wishing pain upon the country to win a few more votes.
i'm a republican and i hope prices for food gas ect decline .... only the elites are oblivious to the pain caused by inflation ..

Biden: "It's everyone else's fault, but not mine."

He declared war of domestic oil, did everything he could to disrupt, delay, and raise the costs of everything related to the oil industry. Even tried to make it harder to invest in fossil fuel companies or get loans. I'm not going to say it's all his fault, but damn; he sure as hell isn't doing whatever he can to help domestic production. In fact, he's doing the opposite. As the demand drops due to a slowing economy, he'll try to take credit for it but the reality is that he has done nothing but make it worse. There are several factors involved in the high gas prices, and he's one of them.

Biden: "It's everyone else's fault, but not mine."

He declared war of domestic oil, did everything he could to disrupt, delay, and raise the costs of everything related to the oil industry. Even tried to make it harder to invest in fossil fuel companies or get loans. I'm not going to say it's all his fault, but damn; he sure as hell isn't doing whatever he can to help domestic production. In fact, he's doing the opposite. As the demand drops due to a slowing economy, he'll try to take credit for it but the reality is that he has done nothing but make it worse. There are several factors involved in the high gas prices, and he's one of them.

These twenty-five Biden administration policies are raising energy costs

Forum List

Back