🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time for a woman President?

It is overdue that we have a QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED person who will LEAD.
I don't give two sh*ts in the wind what color/sex this person is.
I think we have seen what happens when you elect someone in office for reasons other than their qualifications.

As with every story, there's likely a lot more to it. I've been dealing with you here for over 3 years and with the level of credibility you've established here, I expect you were fired because the effects of your off the job injury made it impossible for you to do your job.
My first impression is that you set yourself on fire while free basing.

Yes, we know you have your fantasies.

But, no my job really wasn't impacted by my injury. I work a desk job. The injury was to my knee. While I had to use a walker for about a three month period to get around after the injury, I really didn't miss any work because of it.

There is a little more to it. SUch as the genius managers managed to lose our best customer the last year I worked there. But his solution was to fire his employees who had been with him since he started instead of the y oung waifs he just hired, because, and I quote ... "I don't have to deal with a union."
So. You chased away his best customers with your idiotic ideas and he fired you instead of younger people that knew what they were doing. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I understand why you're so bitter.

[
Who told me that? My parents, and other mentors.

You're confused. Some human interactions may be predicated on previously agreed upon principles of fairness. For example, when playing a game of monopoly everyone is required to play within the rules. However, not everyone playing the game of monopoly has the same set of skills to make choices, allies, and trades. Still further not everyone playing the game puts forth the same amount of effort to make allies and trades. Further, there is a certain amount of chance involved in the game of monopoly, this based on the roll of the dice. In this fashion many aspects of life are just like the game of monopoly, in so far as while we all have to play by the same set of rules, the end result is subject to skill, effort, where we started in assets and allies, and chance. Thus no matter how much you may desire it to be so, the game of life is not based on fairness at all. What did you think the game ends in a tie?

You do realize that the person who invented Monopoly invented it to show why monopolies are bad things, right?

I'm not confused in the least. The wealthy don't want lawlessness, they want laws that protect them. All their libertarian horseshit is meant to keep the game rigged in their favor.

I didn't vote for President Obama because he was black. I voted for him because he was overwhelmingly the better person for the job as compared to the GOP candidates that ran against him.

I anticipate that, in 2016, I will vote for whatever candidate runs on Democratic ticket because I expect that the GOP candidate will be another total jackass like everyone they've run since the elder President Bush.

If the GOP collectively had an ounce of brains, they'd run Huntsman in the next election. He's the only recent GOP primary candidate that even close to electable.

The GOP has practically turned the phrase "too liberal" into a synonym for "intellectually qualified".

I didn't vote for President Obama because he was black. I voted for him because he was overwhelmingly the better person for the job as compared to the GOP candidates that ran against him.

I anticipate that, in 2016, I will vote for whatever candidate runs on Democratic ticket because I expect that the GOP candidate will be another total jackass like everyone they've run since the elder President Bush.

If the GOP collectively had an ounce of brains, they'd run Huntsman in the next election. He's the only recent GOP primary candidate that even close to electable.

The GOP has practically turned the phrase "too liberal" into a synonym for "intellectually qualified".

That his being black didn't cause you to vote for confirms your racism!

As with every story, there's likely a lot more to it. I've been dealing with you here for over 3 years and with the level of credibility you've established here, I expect you were fired because the effects of your off the job injury made it impossible for you to do your job.

But, no my job really wasn't impacted by my injury. I work a desk job. The injury was to my knee. While I had to use a walker for about a three month period to get around after the injury, I really didn't miss any work because of it.

There is a little more to it. SUch as the genius managers managed to lose our best customer the last year I worked there. But his solution was to fire his employees who had been with him since he started instead of the y oung waifs he just hired, because, and I quote ... "I don't have to deal with a union."
So. You chased away his best customers with your idiotic ideas and he fired you instead of younger people that knew what they were doing. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I understand why you're so bitter.

Uh, no, wrong again.

I had no direct interaction with the customer. The real problem was the customer finally figured out that they could buy cheaper directly from a single manufacturer rather than having us broker half a dozen of them.

Nor did these "young waifs" know what they were doing. Most of them were gone in a year after I left. So was the manager who let me go and the guy who replaced him.

But obviously, my employer can't have been evil because I disagree with you on gun control. That makes perfect sense.

And this is what the Wingnuts don't get. Obama didn't win because he was Black.

Obama won because Bush screwed up.

McCain didn't offer a clear alternative to Bush and really, neither did Romney.

[
Who told me that? My parents, and other mentors.

You're confused. Some human interactions may be predicated on previously agreed upon principles of fairness. For example, when playing a game of monopoly everyone is required to play within the rules. However, not everyone playing the game of monopoly has the same set of skills to make choices, allies, and trades. Still further not everyone playing the game puts forth the same amount of effort to make allies and trades. Further, there is a certain amount of chance involved in the game of monopoly, this based on the roll of the dice. In this fashion many aspects of life are just like the game of monopoly, in so far as while we all have to play by the same set of rules, the end result is subject to skill, effort, where we started in assets and allies, and chance. Thus no matter how much you may desire it to be so, the game of life is not based on fairness at all. What did you think the game ends in a tie?

You do realize that the person who invented Monopoly invented it to show why monopolies are bad things, right?

I'm not confused in the least. The wealthy don't want lawlessness, they want laws that protect them. All their libertarian horseshit is meant to keep the game rigged in their favor.
Yes I had ulterior motives in selecting that game.

Of course monopolies are bad. They are bad if run by private enterprise, and they are bad if run by government. One of government's jobs is to break up monopolies, why are the democrats handing out monopolies instead of breaking them up?

Unless you mean upper middle class, I don't know anyone rich that is libertarian, do you?

Last edited:

Uh, no, wrong again.

I had no direct interaction with the customer. The real problem was the customer finally figured out that they could buy cheaper directly from a single manufacturer rather than having us broker half a dozen of them.

Nor did these "young waifs" know what they were doing. Most of them were gone in a year after I left. So was the manager who let me go and the guy who replaced him.

But obviously, my employer can't have been evil because I disagree with you on gun control. That makes perfect sense.
?

And this is what the Wingnuts don't get. Obama didn't win because he was Black.

Obama won because Bush screwed up.

McCain didn't offer a clear alternative to Bush and really, neither did Romney.
obama never would have been nominated if he WASN'T black, you fool. EVERYONE who voted for him voted for him because he was/is black.

obama never would have been nominated if he WASN'T black, you fool. EVERYONE who voted for him voted for him because he was/is black.

Not true! At least three regulars on this board alone voted for Him out of simple abject stupidity. They would have voted for Him had He been white, green, or even a citizen. Though the latter might have caused one of them to waver.

Last edited:

Pure nonsense. Like millions of other Americans, I voted for President Obama because he was clearly the better candidate. He's an intellectual giant as compared with either McCain or Romney.

Both of whom are out of touch with the American people. McCain is a war mongering old goat and Romney is an elitist asshole - exactly the worst possible candidate for America right now.

If they had run Huntsman, I would have very likely have voted for him.

Oh, sorry, I can't say that Romney was the worst possible candidate. If you take into account all the total assholes that were running in the GOP primary, Romney actually looked pretty good. Which says a lot about just how out of touch the entire GOP is with the American people.

The 2012 GOP primaries were actually pretty funny. Whether it was Bachman, Perry, Santorum or Cain, the more the American people saw of each the more they realized that each was a buffoon.

Come on! There are people who think that Sarah Palin would be a good President! Even the McCain camp realized that she was a disaster.

Do conservatives actually take politics seriously?

It seems that they put no more thought into who they support politically than they did voting for their high school prom queen.

You gotta love Thomas Sowell. I agree 100%

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.

How is a female Bush II/Obama going to be different?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's kinda too bad. Obama is still black (well half....) but any hope He might do anything other than tear down America, cut it down to "size", should have long since been abandoned. So if you really voted sincerely based on hope....well, you have our sympathy. But only a little bit of it.

That's kinda too bad. Obama is still black (well half....) but any hope He might do anything other than tear down America, cut it down to "size", should have long since been abandoned. So if you really voted sincerely based on hope....well, you have our sympathy. But only a little bit of it.

You can keep reciting your partisan dribble as much as you want. Nobody believes it except for the brain washed drones of the 1%.

Obamacare has proven to be a huge success - which is why the GOP isn't whining about it anymore.

The President has proven to be a very capable leader in foreign policy.

The GOP may have obstructed most of the President's domestic agenda, but don't be surprised if the GOP is run out of Washington a lot sooner than you think.

How is a female Bush II/Obama going to be different?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you think that Hillary Clinton dances to anyone else's tune, you really haven't been paying attention.

She's a royal bitch - which is EXACTLY what we need in a female President!

The GOP may have obstructed most of the President's domestic agenda, but don't be surprised if the GOP is run out of Washington a lot sooner than you think.

Oh, goodness, no. I don't discredit the possibility of a liberal lynch mob running insanely through DC. That city has a long record to live up to...... Sadly, though, liberal environmental rules would prevent their using proper torches and their LED flashlights? Well, they just seem plain silly.

Forum List

Back