Is it Time for Federal Election Standards?

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
As with everything the left does they assert rules and regulations by organizations to encroach on the rights of others. Why dont we make federal regulations under the Federal Elections Commission to guide states in conducting FEDERAL ELECTIONS? ANd make violations a reason to invalidate ballots counted when the rules are violated.

Voter ID mandated..
Time and date of vote count.
Time and dates of what constitutes a legal vote.
Voter verification procedures.
Ballot verification procedures and the presence of poll watchers.
Elimination of mail in voting and allowing only the controlled absentee system to remain.
Etc...

We need to have standardized voting laws to eliminate what we are going through today.

I, and many like me, have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE this current process was fair or secured. Its time for change and I am going to work very hard to put Republicans who will make it law into the House and Senate in 2022...

As with everything the left does they assert rules and regulations by organizations to encroach on the rights of others. Why dont we make federal regulations under the Federal Elections Commission to guide states in conducting FEDERAL ELECTIONS? ANd make violations a reason to invalidate ballots counted when the rules are violated.

Voter ID mandated..
Elimination of mail in voting and allowing only the controlled absentee system to remain.
Etc...

We need to have standardized voting laws to eliminate what we are going through today.

I, and many like me, have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE this current process was fair or secured. Its time for change and I am going to work very hard to put Republicans who will make it law into the House and Senate in 2022...
How funny is it that pseudocons want more federal control of elections and don't like states having the power to run their elections as they see fit?

Is there NOTHING you all have not proven to be complete hypocrites about?

Voter ID mandated..
Etc...

How funny is it that pseudocons want more federal control of elections and don't like states having the power to run their elections as they see fit?

You fucktards have proven you like the ability to cheat/steal that which you can not get legally and it must stop. You can not be trusted to run ANYTHING...

Voter ID mandated..
Etc...

You fucktards have proven you like the ability to cheat/steal that which you can not get legally and it must stop. You can not be trusted to run ANYTHING...
You seem to be under the mistaken impression I am a Democrat. :lol:

There's a reason I call you dolts pseudocons. Because you wouldn't know a conservative principle if you were kicked in the nuts with one.

Voter ID mandated..
Etc...

Well you can start with the Voters Rights Act....

They don't have the Constitutional authority to do as such.
That doesnt stop you fucks from trying it with guns? SO why cant we do it with voting to stop voter fraud?
I have my guns and I vote I can't understand why you can't. Yet, that has nothing to do with the separation of powers.
Moonglow likes voter fraud. All democrats do, which is why they fight against any attempts to have fair elections.

The Dems tried to talk and pass legislation concerning the election and the processes used but the Repubs in the Senate said no..

A change needs to occur. Perhaps voting for FEDERAL positions should have FEDERAL standards.
IF there is a federal office on the ballot the federal rules apply.. States can fuck up thier elections all they want but for the federal offices stringent rules apply!

States can pick the electorates any way they wish... It is the states rights thing...

But I understand what you are saying... When the Good Old Boys started lynching Black people trying to vote... When the Cops open fire on a peaceful march protesting the Feds had to step in...

Problem you got is that Trump and other conservatives have stated quite clearly that they want to suppress the vote. GOP already get a massive bias towards their voters and still can't win...
Democrats have a 11% winning margin in the Senate and GOP has three more seats...

Trump set up a investigation into voter fraud and they found nothing....

But the biggest question, if there was vote rigging, how come GOP held the Senate? How did they gain seats in the House?
Answer that first.

Forum List

Back