Is it Time for Federal Election Standards?

What's been stolen? Who has cheated? Where?

You are being purposefully obtuse. Why?

Here is but ONE EXAMPLE....poll watchers not being allowed to watch the count in Philly.

You know the evidence is out there. Stop being a troll.

Denying access to poll watchers, while unscrupulous and possibly criminal, is not hard evidence that any fraud took place.

They didn't deny any more than the rules allowed..

The rest is Anti-American Conspiracy Theories...

How did the GOP Senate hold seats?

Yes. Since 2000, we have had Presidential Elections where both sides were not comfortable with the outcome based on the process and integrity and validation checks. In 2000, my guy won. At the same time, given what we went through in Florida, and that 50% of the people were not confident in the outcome due to irregularities, hanging chads, etc., I thought it was a good opportunity for us to collectively look at the voting process and see where/how we could improve that.

The Democrats are demanding unity. They are demanding non-Biden supporters and voters join in the healing process. You want unity? Start by Investing in recount like we did in 2000. More importantly, create a true bipartisan commission and Election system experts to address potential risks and vulnerabilities. For example, develop a standard where the registered lists can be cleaned up. Dead people and people who have moved out of the district or whom have otherwise not voted in that district in 6 years be removed. In my own opinion, I think Mail-In Ballots sent unsolicited based on a the registration list needs to be changed.

Democrats tried some of what you are asking... Any money for the elections was rejected by Mitch...

This whole fiasco was put in place by GOP state legislators... They wanted an early lead and hoped they could bitch and complain as they are caught...

Look to Florida and Ohio, the exact opposite happened... They were allowed to count the mail in first and Biden showed well early on... But Trump came through like a train.....

What did the Democrats specifically want to put in besides unsolicited Mail In Bslloting and resisting to clean up voter registration lists like I described? See Ohio.

Asked for the Money and Mitch refused...

The GOP have been open about suppressing the vote... They don't believe they can win if it is a fair vote..

What's been stolen? Who has cheated? Where?

You are being purposefully obtuse. Why?

Here is but ONE EXAMPLE....poll watchers not being allowed to watch the count in Philly.

You know the evidence is out there. Stop being a troll.

Denying access to poll watchers, while unscrupulous and possibly criminal, is not hard evidence that any fraud took place.

It warrants auditing the ballots counted while wacthers were not allowed access.

There should be some federal election standards.

If one has a social security number, and is eligible to vote, registration should be automatic, and the federal voter id should be free of charge--to avoid any argument that it is a poll tax

As with everything the left does they assert rules and regulations by organizations to encroach on the rights of others. Why dont we make federal regulations under the Federal Elections Commission to guide states in conducting FEDERAL ELECTIONS? ANd make violations a reason to invalidate ballots counted when the rules are violated.

Voter ID mandated..
Time and date of vote count.
Time and dates of what constitutes a legal vote.
Voter verification procedures.
Ballot verification procedures and the presence of poll watchers.
Elimination of mail in voting and allowing only the controlled absentee system to remain.
Etc...

We need to have standardized voting laws to eliminate what we are going through today.

I, and many like me, have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE this current process was fair or secured. Its time for change and I am going to work very hard to put Republicans who will make it law into the House and Senate in 2022...
Ban Mail In Ballots
All elections should have DOJ officials checking the integrity of the system by using test ballots.
No ballot should be accepted after the polls close.
Voter ID required for registering to vote and for casting a ballot
NO hand counting of ballots
Secret ballot counters should be arrested

Forum List

Back