Is it time to start assuming everything on the internet is a lie?

Assuming everything on the internet is a lie is reckless, irresponsible idiocy – it’s to assume facts and the truth are ‘lies.’

Indeed, to assume everything on the internet is a ‘lie’ is consistent with the right’s campaign to promote misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

When it is impossible to discern the fakes on the internet the only prudent thing to do is to assume it is all fake and look elsewhere.

It doesn't matter.

Until any killings were made UNLAWFUL no killing was unlawful therefore no killings were murder until AFTER the law was codified.
of course it matters,,

you cant make something illegal that doesnt already exist,,

so once again what defines one type of killing murder that doesnt make others murder???

youre so stuck on stupid you cant see what I am asking for is in the definition of murder,,

simply put

unjustified with malice,,

that was determined first and then society made murder illegal,,

as well as many other types of killings are illegal,,

the reason for laws against it is to punish people for doing it,,, and different illegal killings allow for different types of punishment,,

so to bring this to an end murder existed before there were laws against it and even if one type of murder is made legal doesnt mean its not murder,,

of course it matters,,

you cant make something illegal that doesnt already exist,,

so once again what defines one type of killing murder that doesnt make others murder???

youre so stuck on stupid you cant see what I am asking for is in the definition of murder,,

simply put

unjustified with malice,,

that was determined first and then society made murder illegal,,

as well as many other types of killings are illegal,,

the reason for laws against it is to punish people for doing it,,, and different illegal killings allow for different types of punishment,,

so to bring this to an end murder existed before there were laws against it and even if one type of murder is made legal doesnt mean its not murder,,

Until murder was defined in the law there was only unspecified killing so murder did not exist as an UNLAWFUL act until after it was defined and codified into law.

Until murder was defined in the law there was only unspecified killing so murder did not exist as an UNLAWFUL act until after it was defined and codified into law.
so murder did exist before there was a law against it,,

why did it take you so long to admit that??
would have been easier to say that a week ago

so you know they defined it as unjustified with intent and malice,, then they made a law against doing that,,

looky there you learnt someting,,

It has always been part of God's law as early as when Cain murdered Abel Cain and Abel - Wikipedia and reinforced when God gave the commandments to Moses, the sixth being "Thou shalt not murder."

Shit algorithms on social media have tuned an entire generation into Pavlov dogs salivating for "likes" and "friends"
Being popular with people that you've never met, is a 21st century thing. It is what it is.
I determined in '00 that 3/4s of the internet info is incorrect. That's 75%, for you home school graduates.

so murder did exist before there was a law against it,,

why did it take you so long to admit that??
would have been easier to say that a week ago

so you know they defined it as unjustified with intent and malice,, then they made a law against doing that,,

looky there you learnt someting,,
No it didn't because it couldn't. You need to learn to read

Before the law was codified that defined what murder was there were only killings that were not unlawful

Being popular with people that you've never met, is a 21st century thing. It is what it is.
I determined in '00 that 3/4s of the internet info is incorrect. That's 75%, for you home school graduates.

I wasn't home schooled

No it didn't because it couldn't. You need to learn to read

Before the law was codified that defined what murder was there were only killings that were not unlawful
then how did they make a law against something that didnt exist??

you even descibed it in a way that showed murder existed first and then they made a law against it,,

the legal system is only for punishment of crimes,, nt for defining what words mean,,

then how did they make a law against something that didnt exist??

you even descibed it in a way that showed murder existed first and then they made a law against it,,

the legal system is only for punishment of crimes,, nt for defining what words mean,,

They made up a definition that's how.

Killing has always existed so yes killing existed BEFORE there were laws against it. But no killing was murder BY DEFINITION until after the laws against a particular type of killing was codified.

They made up a definition that's how.

Killing has always existed so yes killing existed BEFORE there were laws against it. But no killing was murder BY DEFINITION until after the laws against a particular type of killing was codified.
so youre trying to tell me that they made a law against sometthing that never in the history of man ever happened???

youre going to have to do better than that,,
who are these "THEY" you are refering too??
what were these peoples name and exactly when did they do this??

you seem to know everything else they did so it shouldnt be hard for you ,,

Eyes wide open. Don't tell me that you haven't noticed. 75% is just a guesstimate. It might be too high. What percentage of wrong things do you think that there are on the webz?
the biggest problem in stating any number is most things have both truths and non truths in them,,
using that criteria one could say 100% of whats on the internet is fake,,

as with the news I use the reader beware POV,,,

so youre trying to tell me that they made a law against sometthing that never in the history of man ever happened???

youre going to have to do better than that,,
who are these "THEY" you are refering too??
what were these peoples name and exactly when did they do this??

you seem to know everything else they did so it shouldnt be hard for you ,,

Until a particular killing was defined as murder and made unlawful it was just killing

No behavior of any kind be UNLAWFUL before there are any laws

Until a particular killing was defined as murder and made unlawful it was just killing

No behavior of any kind be UNLAWFUL before there are any laws
so murder existed first and then they made a law against it,,
thanks for the confirmation,,

so who are these people and when did they make murder illegal??

Forum List

Back